What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Why should I go around searching if they have the power or not, you are bothered about it, shouldn't you do the honours instead of looking for a easy meal?
Well you took the pain to find this news and share it with us, so just asked you if the real Maulanas and Imams planning to take any action against him or not.

I really hope AIMPLB takes some steps to reform itself. It should form a committee for issuing Fatwas and other than it no other Imams or Maulanas should issue it. Any others issuing it will not be valid nor recognised. Likewise different Muslim organisations having large no of mosques under it such as Shia Law Board, Ahmedi sect, Thouheed Jamaad(TN) should have its own committees.

These kind of idiotic fatwas issued looks funny.
Instead Fatwas should be deemed illegal they are an instruement of collective bullying,murder threats which often leads to rioting n violence.

Well you took the pain to find this news and share it with us, so just asked you if the real Maulanas and Imams planning to take any action against him or not.
Not every news article speaks about action taken, they just inform. You are bothered about action, not me. So why not get a answer for yourself instead of wasting my time.

Azaan Row: Sonu Nigam's neighbour Shraddha Das tells a different story
20-Shraddha-Das.jpg

Shraddha Das

'Great Grand Masti' (2016) and 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' (2010) actress Shraddha Das lives in the vicinity of Sonu Nigam's home at Versova.

Yesterday, she took to Facebook to say that she has not faced any noise issues due to the azaan. On Monday, Sonu created a stir by tweeting that the azaan was disturbing his sleep.

Shraddha wrote, "I live right next to him, but strangely I have never heard the azaan in the morning at my place. It is hardly audible. I hear he just shaved his head and for the first time there is so much traffic outside our homes." Shraddha later deleted the post to avoid controversy. So does Sonu own multiple homes, like most B-Town folk, and perhaps heard the azaan at one of his abodes elsewhere?

http://m.mid-day.com/articles/bolly...-different-story/18180154?utm_source=Facebook

WOW..... so Shraddha das suddenly become more credible than Sonu Nigam just because she refuse to admit that she heard the azan :lol:

Amazing.

Azaan Row: Sonu Nigam's neighbour Shraddha Das tells a different story
20-Shraddha-Das.jpg

Shraddha Das

'Great Grand Masti' (2016) and 'Dil Toh Baccha Hai Ji' (2010) actress Shraddha Das lives in the vicinity of Sonu Nigam's home at Versova.

Yesterday, she took to Facebook to say that she has not faced any noise issues due to the azaan. On Monday, Sonu created a stir by tweeting that the azaan was disturbing his sleep.

Shraddha wrote, "I live right next to him, but strangely I have never heard the azaan in the morning at my place. It is hardly audible. I hear he just shaved his head and for the first time there is so much traffic outside our homes." Shraddha later deleted the post to avoid controversy. So does Sonu own multiple homes, like most B-Town folk, and perhaps heard the azaan at one of his abodes elsewhere?

http://m.mid-day.com/articles/bolly...-different-story/18180154?utm_source=Facebook

This attention seeking bollytard needs to get her facts right before jumping in.

BBC Got It Wrong, the Azaan Does Play Out Near Sonu Nigam’s Flat

"However, the important detail that the BBC missed out is that Sonu Nigam has a second flat in Andheri’s Millat Nagar area and that is where the singer tweeted from on Monday when he complained about the sound of the azaan having disturbed him."

https://www.thequint.com/india/2017...the-azaan-does-play-out-near-sonu-nigams-flat

Using loud speakers between evening 9 and moring 6 is prohibited by Indian law. So all Indians should follow the law of the land.

Do read the article before replying. She stays at versova whereas Sonu Nigam was talking about Millat Nagar.
He did not speak about a particular address in his tweet. So it is obvious that the lady was right in what she stated. Maybe you should read and think before accusing others of "attention seeking".

Usage of loud speakers in Mosques is one of the nuisance i found in my local area. Now Hindus also started to use loud speakers due to them.

Back
Top Bottom