What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

If that was so then they won't have been that kind of uproar. Anyway, you've your opinion and I've mine. Differences are most likely so its understandable.
Uproar? Do people in sub continent really need a reason to create ruckus in the name of religion?

Uproar? Do people in sub continent really need a reason to create ruckus in the name of religion?
Not sure about others but supporters of Moodi do need that. They're always looking for opportunities to initiate backlash on Muslim community.

What could he have done in person? Also in person problem solving often leads to stabbings as noted above.
Robberies,feuds and hate crimes lead to stabbings. Ghetto :usflag:

He could have talked it out with the people who he had a problem with instead of venting his anger out on the internet which doesn't solve anything.

Yup!! The communial riots btw indian muslims and indian hindus has started....achay din aagaye!!

He could have talked it out with the people who he had a problem with instead of venting his anger out on the internet which doesn't solve anything.
Yes, that is correct. My point of view is the same as that of yours.

I don't think it works like that in real life. In general people are very protective and sensitive about their beliefs. Had he gone to his local Mosque and vented out at them- they would've just politely obliged and stopped their Azaan?
Was Mashal Khan's lynching done in a "ghetto"? Not trying to bring up India vs Pakistan- but trying to make a point here.
And if you actually go back and read a an actual report about this, or maybe go to his twitter before posting- you would find that Sonu Nigam in that series of tweets had mentioned Gurdwaras ( Sikh Temples) and Hindu Temples. There was no need for a fatwa, there was no need for this hysteria.
And that just reaffirms my original statement- had he gone to the mosque and told them to stop Azaan- it would have been way worse for him than a haircut and the Rs. 10 lacs that is owed to him. The headline would have been: "Sonu Nigam beaten up by a mob at his local mosque for being intolerant". And all the liberals would have cheered on. Thats the India Ive lived in, and thats the India I know.
BTW Heres a shot of what caused the controversy, you decide how intolerant this is:
upload_2017-4-20_19-23-11.png

Why are you beating around the bush? Stabbing was wrong, if it really happened. However, giving it an impression that only Muslims do that is wrong. Hindus can be wrong at times. Are they angels that they can't do no wrong?
Muslims in India are notorious for their violent nature...The first thing that strikes the mind of a non Muslim when he thinks of Muslim is their rowdism and disposition to violence..Hindus don't react to religious matters as violently as Muslims.
The highest number of prisoners in India in terms of community or caste is Muslims(and I am sure that is true for UK as well where they are sizeable minority).

Why ban on Azan only? What about ban on use of loudspeakers in Mandirs where they use loudspeakers for hours at least azan is 2 to 3 minutes maximum. Bunch of hypocrites

Remember they were just " Misguided Youth " and Islam is a religion of "PEACE".

But if Hindus and Jews would seek justice , they are " Terrorists " lol.

Karma is Bitch , and every attack will be avenged.

Two men stabbed a Gopalpura resident on Wednesday evening, after a disagreement on singer Sonu Nigam’s social media rant against the azaan turned violent.

Sources said one of the victims, Shivam Rai, had spoken in favour of Nigam’s stand against the use of loudspeakers for the Muslim call for prayer in a Facebook post. This infuriated the accused, Mohammad Nagori and Faizan Khan, spurring them to threaten him over the phone.

“Later, they asked me to meet them in Freeganj area. When I reached there with my friend, Ayush Shreewas, they attacked us with knives,” Rai told mediapersons. Shreewas, who sustained grave injuries in the attack, was admitted to the district hospital.

Madhavnagar police station in-charge MS Parmar said a case of attempted murder has been registered against the accused under Section 307 of the Indian Penal Code. They are yet to be arrested.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bhopa...on-facebook/story-oyOhsvIY7IeV60PYI7gtpM.html

Akhlaq or Pehlu Khan anyone?
Oh my god... poor guys they got so offended that the knife appeared from nowhere...ad some invisible force held their hands to kill the guy... poor Muslim Men.

They are forced to fight with them, if muslims will use same verdict against their religion could you expect they will not react same.

Back
Top Bottom