What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

True. There is no point explaining to a sanghi lunatic like you. So good work by those two guys.

Too bad that Rai b@stard didn't die after the stabbing.
Ok.

Last edited:
They too all religious instituions should be banned from using loud speakers.. its supreme court verdict in India
Temples and Gruduwara's too ? i doubt that and did not see any mentioned of temple and Gurduwara in his tweet ..

Look, in all honesty I don't think it was planned by Modi like you said earlier. Sure - now more people who didn't like to get woken up the prayers/listening to them on the loudspeakers are coming out and complaining openly- it doesn't seem like this was a part of some secret BJP agenda.
Coming out openly and speaking about a cause like this only serves to destroy one's Bollywood career. An example of this : Abhijeet Bhattacharya- Another Bollywood singer who doesn't make it to any mainstream major films now due to his explosive comments on TV.
Maybe Sonu was just really tired of being woken up by the Azaans every morning.

Both Abhijeet and Sonu don't care if they don't get anymore Bollywood songs. They are too busy touring the world with their music shows and they have plenty of offers from other regional movies which are super duper hits.

I can bet there will be no outrage by Indian left (fascist right wingers).

Nope freedom of speech didn't costed a man his life, couple of religious nutcases who couldn't digest truth went cuckoo and stabbed an innocent man.
That innocent man won't have said anything nasty as he is an angel from heavens, correct? Same religious nutcases kill Muslims when they eat cow meat.

But what's his problem i am sure temple and other religious places pay their due Bills , and if he is not religious and not want to hear than close his ears , others do care for their religion no ? this is the same reason people mostly give to religious people that if you don't like something look the other way, so the Nigam guy also should look the other way ..

rest its Indian Internal matter, they can banned anything they want ..

Look, in all honesty I don't think it was planned by Modi like you said earlier. Sure - now more people who didn't like to get woken up the prayers/listening to them on the loudspeakers are coming out and complaining openly- it doesn't seem like this was a part of some secret BJP agenda.
Coming out openly and speaking about a cause like this only serves to destroy one's Bollywood career. An example of this : Abhijeet Bhattacharya- Another Bollywood singer who doesn't make it to any mainstream major films now due to his explosive comments on TV.
Maybe Sonu was just really tired of being woken up by the Azaans every morning.
Well, you might be correct. My concerns is why these people didn't raise this concern over the past years? Azaan isn't something that started happening just recently. Rest, what you said, I kind of agree with you but we still got to look for the backlash on Muslims. If it happens, it would only make my case stronger.

True. There is no point explaining to a sanghi lunatic like you. So good work by those two guys.

Too bad that Rai b@stard didn't die after the stabbing.
Lol :)

That innocent man won't have said anything nasty as he is an angel from heavens, correct? Same religious nutcases kill Muslims when they eat cow meat.

Victim blaming are we? There is no comparison between this case and Cow vigilantism.

Back
Top Bottom