What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Sonu Nigam should be tried in courts for creating unrest. It's a very irresponsible statement from him. Then again, he is not getting much work in Bollywood due to Pakistani singers so he has to do something to keep himself busy. Nothing gets better than being on a payroll of Moodi.
File a blasphemy case in Pakistan in India he is protected under Freedom of Speech.

Well he did Shave his Head after a Mulla offered to give 10 lakhs to anyone who shaved his head :lol:

sonu-nigam-hits-out-at-fanatics-shaves-his-head-in-protest.jpg

What more must a man do ? :P
LOL

Don't be silly. Stabbing a kaffur is half as heinous than stabbing a muslim.

BTW how much does that thousands and thousands add up to ?
Don't put your words in my mouth. I didn't draw any analogy. Stabbing a Kafir walking on a street or lying on his bed isn't justified in Islam. Stabbing a Kafir is justified when you're battling them on battle field. Don't assume things when you know nothing about Islam.
So killing thousands would have been bad, if killed in hundreds is no problem, correct?

File a blasphemy case in Pakistan in India he is protected under Freedom of Speech.
Yeah, that freedom of speech nearly costed a man his life. You happy with that? C'mon, at least we can say wrong, what's wrong. I said stabbing was wrong. His post was wrong as well.

Well he was a mulla ....... these guys are not particularly known for their honesty or integrity. :lol:

I think he must have used that "bagal me churi" for such a sharp look :P
Maybe fake mullas who are actually undercover RAW agents have no integrity. It isn't the same here :)

Yeah, that freedom of speech nearly costed a man his life. You happy with that? C'mon, at least we can say wrong, what's wrong. I said stabbing was wrong. His post was wrong as well.
Nope freedom of speech didn't costed a man his life, couple of religious nutcases who couldn't digest truth went cuckoo and stabbed an innocent man.

Akhlaq or Pehlu Khan anyone?

Good work done by whoever did this.

This is what you want to hear from evil Muslim mullai and that is exactly what I have said. Now go happy and take a good sleep.

What we're saying is that he shouldn't have had provided an opportunity to Hindus and Muslims to quarrel on. They already have many points to pick up fights, this one wasn't needed. He deliberately has done that so Hindus can launch a massive backlash against Muslims for stabbing XYZ, who knows...
Look, in all honesty I don't think it was planned by Modi like you said earlier. Sure - now more people who didn't like to get woken up the prayers/listening to them on the loudspeakers are coming out and complaining openly- it doesn't seem like this was a part of some secret BJP agenda.
Coming out openly and speaking about a cause like this only serves to destroy one's Bollywood career. An example of this : Abhijeet Bhattacharya- Another Bollywood singer who doesn't make it to any mainstream major films now due to his explosive comments on TV.
Maybe Sonu was just really tired of being woken up by the Azaans every morning.

Good work done by whoever did this.

This is what you want to hear from evil Muslim mullai and that is exactly what I have said. Now go happy and take a good sleep.
Thank you for your opinion, it doesn't matter to me personally but glad you got the weight off your chest.

halala means slaughtering animals right ????
Oh they have their ways, just the other day saw a program on News channel about how such Religious preachers provide halala service for Rs 1 lakh.

Back
Top Bottom