What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Its Important to Remember that Mohammad Nagori and Faizan Khan were "Provoked" and Forced to stab him.
Not many people in your country would support your point of view. I think both parties should be careful with their stance. Religious matters are very sensitive. Any negative comment by a Muslim towards Hindu religion will lead to severe consequences and vice versa.
I wasn't expecting such a tweet/post from Sonu Nigham. He has been living in India for years. Muslim call for prayers wasn't a problem. All of a sudden, it has become a problem. Extremely disappointed by his stance. Its obvious why he has said that. He shouldn't be biased knowing he has Muslim fans as well.

Not many people in your country would support your point of view. I think both parties should be careful with their stance. Religious matters are very sensitive. Any negative comment by a Muslim towards Hindu religion will lead to severe consequences and vice versa.
I wasn't expecting such a tweet/post from Sonu Nigham. He has been living in India for years. Muslim call for prayers wasn't a problem. All of a sudden, it has become a problem. Extremely disappointed by his stance. Its obvious why he has said that. He shouldn't be biased knowing he has Muslim fans as well.

I was being sarcastic.

Its quite unbelievable that you actually approve and justify that stabbing. Then again you are a.........

I was being sarcastic.

Its quite unbelievable that you actually approve and justify that stabbing. Then again you are a.........
I haven't justified stabbing. Who knows stabbing actually took place? Who knows stabbing was actually done by Muslims? Maybe Moodi needs a reason to launch massive backlash on Muslims again.
What I said is, both parties got to be careful pertaining to religious matters. That's all I said.

I haven't justified stabbing. Who knows stabbing actually took place? Who knows stabbing was actually done by Muslims? Maybe Moodi needs a reason to launch massive backlash on Muslims again.
What I said is, both parties got to be careful pertaining to religious matters. That's all I said.

I think we BOTH have a pretty good Idea about what has really happened and what you really said. Lets not pretend otherwise.

Denial is not just a river in egypt.

I think we BOTH have a pretty good Idea about what has really happened and what you really said. Lets not pretend otherwise.

Denial is not just a river in egypt.
Both of us have a pretty good idea about what had happened in Gujrat, isn't it?

are you indian ??

Seculars are free to stab any communals .... dont you get such a simple fact from the names ;)
Two men stabbed a Gopalpura resident on Wednesday evening, after a disagreement on singer Sonu Nigam’s social media rant against the azaan turned violent.

Sources said one of the victims, Shivam Rai, had spoken in favour of Nigam’s stand against the use of loudspeakers for the Muslim call for prayer in a Facebook post. This infuriated the accused, Mohammad Nagori and Faizan Khan, spurring them to threaten him over the phone.

“Later, they asked me to meet them in Freeganj area. When I reached there with my friend, Ayush Shreewas, they attacked us with knives,” Rai told mediapersons. Shreewas, who sustained grave injuries in the attack, was admitted to the district hospital.

Madhavnagar police station in-charge MS Parmar said a case of attempted murder has been registered against the accused under Section 307 of the Indian Penal Code. They are yet to be arrested.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bhopa...on-facebook/story-oyOhsvIY7IeV60PYI7gtpM.html

Akhlaq or Pehlu Khan anyone?

Seculars are free to stab any communals .... dont you get such a simple fact from the names ;)
Why are you beating around the bush? Stabbing was wrong, if it really happened. However, giving it an impression that only Muslims do that is wrong. Hindus can be wrong at times. Are they angels that they can't do no wrong?

Both of us have a pretty good idea about what had happened in Gujrat, isn't it?

Yes, who knows stabbing actually took place or not, whether done by a Muslim or not but we know for sure what happened in Gujarat and Modi did it.

thats what i am saying how can seculars stab communals ... it never happens
Why are you beating around the bush? Stabbing was wrong, if it really happened. However, giving it an impression that only Muslims do that is wrong. Hindus can be wrong at times. Are they angels that they can't do no wrong?

Back
Top Bottom