What's new

Sonu Nigam tweets against Azaan, creates a controversy

Isn't it kinda suspicious that hindus wake up from the azaan regularly, but Muslims don't?

Yesterday a Mullah had issued a Fatwa against Sonu Nigam that he will Pay Rs. 10 Lakh for anyone who shaves Sonu Nigam's Head

Today Sonu got a barber to do it and is now asking for Rs. 10 Lakh

Sonu Nigam Shaves Head As Promised. Twitter Is Buzzing
Offbeat | Written by Meghna Nijhawan | Updated: April 19, 2017 16:09 IST

446SHARES
COMMENTS
sonu-nigam_650x400_81492593911.jpg

Sonu Nigam had promised to shave his head in a series of tweets earlier today

NEW DELHI: To protest a fatwa issued against him, singer Sonu Nigam stunned everyone by shaving his head today. A Muslim cleric from West Bengal had offered Rs. 10 lakh to anyone who shaved Sonu Nigam's head. The singer accepted the cleric's challenge and promised to shave his head in a series of tweets posted earlier today. He even asked the cleric to keep the 10 lakhs ready. Shortly after an interaction with journalists at his Juhu residence, the singer delivered on his promise and shaved his head.

Sonu Nigam

✔@sonunigam

Today at 2pm Aalim will come to my place, and shave my head. Keep your 10 lakhs ready Maulavi. https://twitter.com/dna/status/854416754172362756 …
9:43 AM - 19 Apr 2017

Sonu Nigam

✔@sonunigam

And Press is welcome to participate at 2pm.

9:53 AM - 19 Apr 2017

On Monday, the singer sparked a controversy with his tweets after he went on a rant about being woken up by the azaan, labelling it 'forced religiousness'. He complained about the use of loudspeakers during prayer. He even called it "gundagardi", something that he was criticised for on Twitter. His tweets divided the micro-blogging Twitter with many accusing him of being intolerant towards Islam.

Today, the 43-year-old clarified his stand and said, "I believe loudspeakers are not a necessity in temples, masjids or gurdwaras".

Twitter was abuzz with Sonu Nigam's bold move against the fatwa.

https://twitter.com/GirinGovind

Girin Govind @GirinGovind
#SonuNigam spoke what is in the mind of most peace loving Indians. Why is he being crucified?? @sonunigampic.twitter.com/1wJZpWZioR

2:16 PM - 18 Apr 2017

C9xDCuVWsAAWLHP.jpg:small

Follow
vikas @vikas2397

Challenge accepted..wow Sonu Nigam Bold move...Now let Maulana who issue Fatwa should give 10 lacs to barber #sonunigam #SonuVsFanatics

3:14 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Sana Shaikh @mad_black_
#SonuNigam is going too far now! tweet tak toh theek tha but going bald and everything is exaggeration.

3:13 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Shrishti Negi @shrishti_negi
@sonunigam got his head shaved off in response to a fatwa issued against him! #SonuAzaanDebate #sonunigam brave! Wud hav done d same thing! https://twitter.com/ifaridoon/status/854629745379627008 …

3:13 PM - 19 Apr 2017 · New Delhi, India

Sunny Agarwal @sunnyagarwal
#sonunigam a real man who is taking the system and haters bang on.. proud of you sir.. the only real dabang of Bollywood

3:05 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Vaibhav rajawat @rajawatVaibhav
#sonunigam cut his hair to validate his point against the use of #Loudspeakers in #morning #boldstepbysonunigam
1f60e.png

2:57 PM - 19 Apr 2017

Tight slap by Sonu Nigam on politics of Fatwa run by illiterate Molwis and stupid people.
Equally shameful is act of Bollywood people who came out during 'Intolerance' debate and shamed India. Complete silence on their part.
Sushant Singh rajput, who actually dropped his sir name when fringe force destroyed film set which was depicting fake story of Rani Padmawati, said no comments for message to pakistan when asked on 'kulbhushan jadav' topic.

Bollywood is running on Dubai funds. Probably conspiracy theory but why David Colman headly reaches out to Rahul Bhatt (son of Mahesh Bhatt) and no one else to get support in India.

everyday i have to face this nuisance high decibel noise from mosque.i am glad finally someone has the courage to take on this issue in our sickular country

Isn't it kinda suspicious that hindus wake up from the azaan regularly, but Muslims don't?
Most of the Muslims do wake up. At least me. For non-believers it's an alarm. Just like for me, there was temple prayer played at 4:00 am. I never felt annoyed.
I don't mind any of those. It has become a nostalgia for me now.

This dude Sonu Nigam is making stupid stuffs out of nothing:angry:

I don't think he(Molvi) really has Rs.10 Lakh ...

Most of the Muslims do wake up. At least me. For non-believers it's an alarm. Just like for me, there was temple prayer played at 4:00 am. I never felt annoyed.
I don't mind any of those. It has become a nostalgia for me now.

This dude Sonu Nigam is making stupid stuffs out of nothing:angry:
But this fatwa thing has to end. Freedom of speech is exclusive to none in a democracy.

I don't think he(Molvi) really has Rs.10 Lakh ...

But this fatwa thing has to end. Freedom of speech is exclusive to none in a democracy.

Seriously! I don't know why there is a lot of Fatwas up there. These mullah's are thinking they are beyond allah and his messenger (PBUH). That they make rules through fatwas.

That hindutva...

First banning meat, then getting lynched for eating meat, then electing corpse raping saffron robed extremists as CM, now this:mad:

epic response by sonu , really loved the way he handled that asshle maulvi , i really became his fan today. This is how you respond to these criminals. By the way looked really cool after going bald , the rest of the bollywood i am sure won't raise their voice because they obviously need to be in good books with gangsters and pakistani terrorists.

That hindutva s.o.b

First banning meat, then getting lynched for eating meat, then electing corpse raping saffron robed extremists as CM, now this:mad:

yeah you bet , thanks god jinnah created pakistan , now we can live without hindus and lynch anyone who insults islam. :pakistan:

Bro, Muslims of India are not aliens. They are the same as any other Indian, with the same ethnicities.

Even Shivaji Maharaj had armies full of Muslim Marathas.

Why do you think I am disgusted by this sanghi wave poisoning our country and society ?

Actually its the propaganda which was spread since the last 600 to 700 years , Native Indians accepted religion because of thier free will and i dont think that native Indians have become Muslims because of the invasions of Ghori or Ghaznavi or Babur but more because of the changing demographics during that period of Indian History. Native Indians have absorbed people of other nations on thier lands and the closets to them were the people of Arab nation as Indian and Arab nation are from the same stock.

And this propaganda took more dangerous angle during the last 250 years to be precise after the Vande Mataram movement aka Fakir sanyassi rebellion in which the Native Indians aka Aryan were classified and divided more on the basis of caste and sub castes and native Indian Muslims were divided on the basis of sects. And in all this the tribes who were holding power were suppressed and when we gained Independence we were divided into pieces and were made to fight each other on the basis of religion, castes and sects etc.

Meri Khabar pe na aana , aana tou phool na laana , main pehle se daba ho , mujhe aur na dabaana.

587855-19-4-2017-show-gh6-o.jpg

Passport Please ------------- Jai Hind ...

Good move by Sonu.

Summer hai. No better time for a full shave.

Sonu Nigam.

Woh Na Makkah kay hain aur Na hi Tirupathi kay.

The truth.

Refer to my first post on the thread.

The azan is an sural hara jhanda.

Ki dekho, suno, hum yahan hain.

The Hindus do the same with their bhajans and kirtans and cymbals.

Then you have roads with huge green and saffron flags hanging across the road from a rope strung across, denoting Muslim or Hindu areas.

It's the communal equivalent of marking your territory.

I think Director Ashutosh Gowariker Sahab should sign Sonu Nigam Ji for 2 religious songs in his upcoming next movie for native Aryans and native Indian Muslims .

Actually religion practising Aryans and Muslims do wake up early in the morning.

Last edited:
Two men stabbed a Gopalpura resident on Wednesday evening, after a disagreement on singer Sonu Nigam’s social media rant against the azaan turned violent.

Sources said one of the victims, Shivam Rai, had spoken in favour of Nigam’s stand against the use of loudspeakers for the Muslim call for prayer in a Facebook post. This infuriated the accused, Mohammad Nagori and Faizan Khan, spurring them to threaten him over the phone.

“Later, they asked me to meet them in Freeganj area. When I reached there with my friend, Ayush Shreewas, they attacked us with knives,” Rai told mediapersons. Shreewas, who sustained grave injuries in the attack, was admitted to the district hospital.

Madhavnagar police station in-charge MS Parmar said a case of attempted murder has been registered against the accused under Section 307 of the Indian Penal Code. They are yet to be arrested.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bhopa...on-facebook/story-oyOhsvIY7IeV60PYI7gtpM.html

Akhlaq or Pehlu Khan anyone?

Back
Top Bottom