What's new

Something Cheap by Viru . Again?

Bas_tum_Pak

Reaction score
First Listen what Sehwag is saying for Shoaib Akhtar.

But

Sehwag in his recent stage act claimed that while he was batting on around 200, Sachin on the other end hit a six to Akhtar !The truth is Tendulkar in his ENTIRE TEST career has NEVER hit a six to any PAKISTANI bowler..let alone the lion AKhtar !

Evidence :

ESPN CricInfo Statistics

Jahoot jahoot hota ha aur sach sach hota ha ..

Last edited by a moderator:
already chewed to death

by the way... that was the one day match he was talking about - as per an indian guy

Only difference is Sehwag was not playing at 200 runs not out... but at 1 runs not out and that was the third over of the match and Sachin did not hit him 6 on the next ball but the second ball

May be little more difference but we have already discussed this matter in other thread

Please visit this thread for more information

http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...nts-about-shoaib-akhtar-completely-false.html

why many indian stars over react as they can make fool others many times i notice it.there job is to play not to stage drama.

Sorry if there is a separate thread for this.

As Viru said that he was on about 200 runs , it must be test match .

Need to merge this with other thread.

So? Sehwag spiced up his own score. Thats it. The incident could have very well happened. Just some sledging that happens all the time when two arch-rivals meet. Anyway dont take it as a personal insult guys. Chill

First Listen what Sehwag is saying for Shoaib Akhtar.

YouTube - sachin vs shoaib akhtar

But

Sehwag in his recent stage act claimed that while he was batting on around 200, Sachin on the other end hit a six to Akhtar !The truth is Tendulkar in his ENTIRE TEST career has NEVER hit a six to any PAKISTANI bowler..let alone the lion AKhtar !

Evidence :

ESPN CricInfo Statistics

Jahoot jahoot hota ha aur sach sach hota ha ..

Sachin never hit a six against Pakistan?
YouTube - Sachin's Rare video....4 sixes to abdul qadir.
Please be in your senses.

You Kid ,

Be in sense , The reality is Sachin never hit a six against Pakistan In Test matches.

Now you have any prove about this ?

Thats unbelievable again.
Well what did Sayhwag say ?"I told akhtar look there at the non striker end ,your dad is there"
So whats wrong?
Sachin is every bowlers dad,we know that.
:)

whats was the first cheap thing that veeru did, before this ?? the title prompts me to ask this.

Cricketers do sledge, abuse.
But no point in bragging about it on national TV
Thats cheap.

Who knows what shoaid akhter called Sehwag and Tendulker after that incident.
I remember him calling ganguly 'Khochal"
But he never bragged about it on any media.
I think educationa plays a big role, sehwag is not well educated i guess.

I think he was just talking in jest. Again relax guys.

At least this is much better than generalizing and abusing done by Sohail Tanveer on a chat show, when he said - "Hinduon ki to zehaniyat hi aisi hai". Can any rational Pakistani here defend that?

Shewag jee ur such a
drama_queen.gif

No hard feeling guys, chill he jus over reacted :)

Cricketers do sledge, abuse.
But no point in bragging about it on national TV
Thats cheap.

Who knows what shoaid akhter called Sehwag and Tendulker after that incident.
I remember him calling ganguly 'Khochal"
But he never bragged about it on any media.
I think educationa plays a big role, sehwag is not well educated i guess.

If its about education...then I would say every ill bahaviour by every player on and off the field including sledging is influenced by education..this way we can decide which teams are more educated and which are least with their overall behaviour.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom