What's new

Something Cheap by Viru . Again?

Guyz.....now how about using some common sense ?

1) dont u guyz really think that sledging happen in cricket and if its india-pakistan then its much more than sledging.
2) do u guyz really think that the baap and beta wala dialouge was so immpossible ? do u really think sehwag never got the moment or opportunity to own shoaib ?

simple example is multan test...

now considering that match itself, i personally feel that sewag himself must have hit the hook shot and told him that dialouge......coz he hit 6 sixes in that match and some were to shoaib himsef....1 on thirdman and 1 on long leg.....all sixes to shoaib were on his bouncers.......

now instead of naming himself which wud have seem rude and egoistic...he praised sachin.....

or maybe we can consider the odi as said by an indian guy in other thread.....

THE BOTTOM LINE IS......its lame to think such incident never happened....infact so many times from pakistani side also....remember javed miandad vs ravishastri..... ;) ...ravi shastri was running places.....:rofl::rofl:

the incident might be fabricated or i wud say misplaced......

but ur shoaib akhtar has been owned umpteen times by indians lately......so its natural he gave indians chance to sledge him and that too badly !

dont focus and try to research and so called prove something happened or not.....that wont have u prestige or something.....

just think bout the possibility and the level to which india-pakistan sledging goes !!!!! :sniper::sniper:

If its about education...then I would say every ill bahaviour by every player on and off the field including sledging is influenced by education..this way we can decide which teams are more educated and which are least with their overall behaviour.

We admit, Pakistani players canot even speak proper english let alone education. What is the use of education, when you have player like him inj the team? Who cannot even talk decent?

Do you agre with rest of my post? :whistle:

but sledgiing has nothing to do with education.....

now u expect usage of words like aap.....hum.....aaiye baithiye in sledging.....

what da heck ? :D

but sledgiing has nothing to do with education.....

now u expect usage of words like aap.....hum.....aaiye baithiye in sledging.....

what da heck ? :D

In a match, do sledging, do abusing.. that is the part of the game.

What happends on the field should stay on the field, off the field on TV when you shamelessly brag about it with added masla, that reflects on your upbringing and education.

frankly......pakistani lack so many things in them and 1 is definately good sense of humour.....sorry if it sound harsh but thats what so many pakistanis tend to show on this forum......

infact i never thought that offensive..not coz i am an indian......its just we all play cricket and we all know what happens when we are heated up on the pitch.....

and thats exactly what shahrukh khan asked to sehwag.....

now how do u explain this whole situation if u were sehwag.....

u wud have said......'HAMARE BEECH SLEDGING HUI THI AUR HUMNE CHHAKKA MARA AUR KAHA BETA BETA HOTA HAI AUR WAALID WAALID'

or in hindi.....he shud have said.....'PUTRA PUTRA HOTA HAI AUR PITASHREE PITAASHREE':rofl::rofl:

yaar jo bola wohi bataega na.....now hes not that low level too to speak out the abuses we give on field..... :P

now that was a thought of an educated background...applause .......

waise it was said that shoaib is beta and sachin is baap.....

now u can understand who came out of whose womb impregnated by whome ! :D :D

but i enjoy..this 1 humorous incident has affected pakistanis so much that we have 3 threads on this incident.......

cmon guyz we arent that !@#$$ too !

lets move on !

Phele tu main sehwag sahab ko batado ka shoaib ka baap agar tendu hai tu us tendu ka baap wasim bhi hai aur yad hai veru ka bap ko kay uska bap na india ko jeeta hua test pakistan ka hatho harwaya tha calcutta main aur 2001 se india thora upar uthi hai tu iska matlab yeh nahe hai ka bus hamesha jetanga india ka burra time just around the corner and aur india ka bowling attack ka baap saeed anwar bhi pakistani hai jisna parsad srinath aur kumble ka chkha chuda diya tha shayad 90s ka daur veeru aur tendu bhul chuka hain aur aga veru apna app ko itna hi bada batter samjhta hai tu yad kara jab shoaib 99 main gangully aur tendu dar dar ka khelta tha

Super Falcon, senti mat ho yaar! Why the you tube spamming?

On a lighter note, I would agree if someone says Akram is "Baap" of some India cricketer..then why is it so hard to understand the humour between shoaib & sachin.
What has it all got to do with conceiving and impregnating?

tum indian log roo bhot jaldi jatee ho bus ab chupa karo aj bhi wasim aur waqar agaye na tu indian team ki band baj jayegi records says it all

tum indian log roo bhot jaldi jatee ho bus ab chupa karo aj bhi wasim aur waqar agaye na tu indian team ki band baj jayegi records says it all

you mean like this

Dont get sentimental yaar. You have your own share of talented players and we have ours. and this bickering keeps on going on and off the field between indian and pakistani players.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom