What's new

Something Cheap by Viru . Again?

Comparing sachin with saeed anwar.:rofl:

He is not comparing Sachin with Saeed Anwar

BTW, I am yet to see even an Indian guy who ever doubted the talent of Saeed Anwar

Unarguably he was one of the best :D

Anybody who has a sense of cricket... he would say players like Sachin, Anwar, Akram, Ganguly were complete/perfect cricketers no doubt about them... don't even deserved to be compared

I have always regarded Sehwag as a better batsman than Sachin, but obviously hes not a better person than Sachin.

I have always regarded Sehwag as a better batsman than Sachin, but obviously hes not a better person than Sachin.

Thats because pakistan had personal by hand much more smashing experience from sehwag.
Otherwise we all know who is better.

Never :no:

He was never the better batsmen than Sachin. Sachin is the best... Dravid I would say is second... Sehwag the last batsmen I would choose in my team :rofl:

Sehwag has been a match winner and is acknowledged by many as the most dangerous player around . ICC rankings and an amazing strike rate along with average proves it.

We love him because he is ours.

You hate him because he is not yours..

Plain and simple.:tongue:

Sehwag has been a match winner and is acknowledged by many as the most dangerous player around . ICC rankings and an amazing strike rate along with average proves it.

We love him because he is ours.

You hate him because he is not yours..

Plain and simple.:tongue:

:no::no::no:

I don't like his batting technique... everything else is fine :D

:no::no::no:

I don't like his batting technique... everything else is fine :D

Dhoni has even worse technique..

Sehwag is just a damn good timer of ball and has got an amazing hand -eye co ordinations.

And i am not particularly interested in what he says outside of field or his personal activities..

Dhoni has even worse technique..

Sehwag is just a damn good timer of ball and has got an amazing hand -eye co ordinations.

And i am not particularly interested in what he says outside of field or his personal activities..

that is why I don't trust dhoni either :lol:

Two good batsmen I saw India ever produced are Tendulkar and Dravid.

Gawaskar and Ganguly were also good... but Dhoni and Sehwag are bit lucky when it comes to batting... their batting technique is not the best though they manage to hit a lot of sixes all over the place :lol:

that is why I don't trust dhoni either :lol:

Two good batsmen I saw India ever produced are Tendulkar and Dravid.

Gawaskar and Ganguly were also good... but Dhoni and Sehwag are bit lucky when it comes to batting... their batting technique is not the best though they manage to hit a lot of sixes all over the place :lol:

If you watch old Bradman video footage, you'd laugh at his batting technique! Bat coming down from 3rd man, hitting six to pacers as if he is playing golf!

Raw talent also has it's place beside technique. Sehwag reminds me of Injamam in early 90s.

If you watch old Bradman video footage, you'd laugh at his batting technique! Bat coming down from 3rd man, hitting six to pacers as if he is playing golf!

Raw talent also has it's place beside technique. Sehwag reminds me of Injamam in early 90s.

lol lol lol thats the funniest post i have read since a while :lol:

Bradban didn't have a batting technique? :rofl: oh come on there are few video clips available on net and apparently he was a genuine batsmen and the legend of all time. We all know that.... he had a perfect technique as far as i noticed in his videos

Learn some techniques from him

Last edited by a moderator:
lol lol lol thats the funniest post i have read since a while :lol:

Bradban didn't have a batting technique? :rofl: oh come on there are few video clips available on net and apparently he was a genuine batsmen and the legend of all time. We all know that.... he had a perfect technique as far as i noticed in his videos

Learn some techniques from him

YouTube - Don Bradman

Sorry but Bradman's technique has never been considered as copy-book, like that of Gavaskar, Boycott or Dravid. You don't teach Bradman's technique in cricket training centers, because simply it's not by the book. It worked for Bradman and will never work for anyone else. Bradman like all genius made a technique which exclusively applies toi himself only.

Here are some snippets.

With most players, the [bat] handle runs across the palm of the [right, or bottom] hand and rests against the ball of the thumb. With Bradman, the hand is turned over so far that the handle presses against the ball of the thumb. As the grip tightens, the pressure becomes more intense. The left [top] hand is turned so that the wrist is behind the handle... The combined result is that the bat slopes at an angle of about forty-five degrees from the ground, and so keeps the ball down, ensuring that in both the hook and the cut the blade is automatically turned over the ball.

Employing a wide, side-on stance at the crease, Bradman preferred to keep perfectly still as the bowler ran in. Placing the bat between his feet (rather than behind his rear foot) was another unorthodox feature of his game. All these elements combined to give his backswing a “crooked” look, in that the face of the bat pointed at the slips cordon, rather than going straight, as advised in the coaching manuals. This "crookedness" troubled his early critics, but Bradman resisted any major technical changes and it became a moot point after he broke the record for the most runs in a Test series during the 1930 tour of England.
In his 2003 book Bradman Revisted, Tony Shillinglaw utilised a biomechanical analysis of Bradman conducted by Liverpool John Moores University in England. Shillinglaw concluded that Bradman’s initially perceived weakness was actually the key reason for his success – it created a "rotary" action in his swing of the bat that delivered extra power and ensured that he kept the ball along the ground

nevaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Sachin is god sehwaag is just another follower....

sachin_tendulkar_god.jpg
87680c02-a699-11de-bbdd-000b5dabf613_39_39SubVPF.gif

Thats because pakistan had personal by hand much more smashing experience from sehwag.
Otherwise we all know who is better.
True, thats a pretty big reason for my appreciation of Sehwag as a batsman. I like all gutsy players, in fact - hence my fav. of today's team is Razzaq.

True, thats a pretty big reason for my appreciation of Sehwag as a batsman. I like all gutsy players, in fact - hence my fav. of today's team is Razzaq.

This was the most appriciating post by u after such a long hitus regarding india after all those Kashmir threads i thought u were a India hater:smitten:

doesn't matter if what he said was correct or not ... it just sounded so cheap and silly ... everyone has their moments ... why brag ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom