What's new

Some of the most absurd posters from aurat March 2019

These pseudo-liberals fail to understand the real issues plaguing our society especially our women. Very few Pakistani women can relate to these absurd slogans - except for a few elites.

In Pakistan, there are women who are working as both Mothers & Fathers at the same time. Despite the fact that their male counter-parts are healthy and capable, they have to work as house maids, brick clan worker, farmers, and so many low paying jobs in addition to taking care of their kids and household. These women are deprived of many rights. So many women are subjected to forced marriages by their family, torture - acid attack, in case of refusal to marry, etc.

But the majority out women, the housewives, have their own problems that MUST be addressed. These women are responsible for educating our next generation yet very few are educated themselves. They are deprived of Education, Inheritance, and even in some case proper nutrition.

This is the same privilege women who drive expensive cars , have iPhone X , go to Europe for vacations .. the only time they enter in kitchen is not for cooking but to give order to their servants which includes both male and female , these women will attend parties with foreigners with booze and soft drinks , these same women have older ugly husband only become they own large business , I can bet none of these girls have ever see a d!ck pic sent to them by random person but they must have quite a collection of **** in their phones , same women would treat other poor women like shit , these same women will consider been nude as liberating but wearing hijab is oppression for them , same women are also advocate of abortions because it will effect their figure , same women lecture us to follow the path of Islam when treating women but none of them follow the same path describe by Quran , these same women will trash male police and waiters like they are subhumans , these same women will demand equal rights but refused to get same burden or same punishments .

This is the same privilege women who drive expensive cars , have iPhone X , go to Europe for vacations .

You are forgetting that they are doing those things with men's money. If they really want equality then they should learn to earn first.

[QUOTE="Reichsmarschall,

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1552528864498.jpg
    FB_IMG_1552528864498.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 52
Yesterday i saw on TV, There are two types of Feminism
1. Radical Feminism
2. Liberal Feminism

Per mujhe in dono me furk nai pata :undecided:

We DO NOT need any ISM, or ism, ism. We have the glorious constitution and complete code of life in the from of Noble Quran and Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

The Word "Fitna" is the the most comprehensive word of Arabic, and it is one of the Fitna.
View media item 17871Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Please read.
View media item 17872
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Please read.

We DO NOT need any ISM, or ism, ism. We have the glorious constitution and complete code of life in the from of Noble Quran and Sayings of Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

The Word "Fitna" is the the most comprehensive word of Arabic, and it is one of the Fitna.
View media item 17871Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Please read.
View media item 17872Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Please read.

Jinnah is founder of Pakistan. But the law we still abide is anglo-sexon from Britishers.
To Forge constitution which gives concrete foundation to justice system is where have failed so far.
If you happen to be a common civilian to take rightful justice from court will take you years.
On other hand powerful strong Political influential people are playing with loop holes within the constitution.

To some level Islamic law reforms were made in 1973, later some by Zia's Era.

To cut short , NGOs and Western influences are effecting our culture by every generation.
People in 70's are no more like people in 2019. Culturally and Morally values have being changed.
Vulgarity in the name of freedom is getting common. Internet has played some role in it as well.

To preserve our culture and generations from these factors like you mentioned "FITNA Dajjal" or Media War.
we need to strengthen our constitution as per Islamic Values.
There should be line for secular's not to cross by law.
If they keep silent , its a matter of tolerance general public opinion will change.
& then nobody will even think that it matters to be discussed.

as i said again men in paksitan are openly harassing females
Men get beaten up on the slightest of touch heck even on accidental misunderstood cases and even on false accusations.
what about passing urine in public places?
what about playing with genitals in front of ladies ?
But according to libertarian logic none of these acts are harming anyone so its their right what they do with their bodies, right? Else I smell a double standard
these ladies did not break any law. the only issue here is paksitani men can not see a women talk vulgar even men talk vulgar day night
Men also get called out for talking vulgarity. Your point?

regarding this(among others):
5aa2172d70410.jpg

Is she having some issues? does the content on the placard even apply to this society?
Hmm.. so she is supposedly trying to point out a double standard here? Trying to justify slutty behavior by herself or women in general by pointing out that men do it too and they get praised as studs so why is she not praised instead of being called a slut. The problem is that her assumption is false to begin with. A man who engages in fornication/adultery is shunned condemned, even gets severely punished, or all three, in the vast majority of our society, but never praised as a stud. So if she wants to use this imagined double standard(which seems to exist in that degenerate imagination of hers rather then reality) as an excuse to justify and promote fornication/adultery and promiscuous behavior in herself or women in general then she'll have to think of another excuse as this one clearly is not going to work. So this statement on the placard is just a vulgar piece of propaganda, nothing more.
Exactly my thoughts brother. I have yet to see a man called stud for having illicit relations. These delusional people live in a parallel world.

20 years later they are gonna complain why no man want them. Too many single and overlooked in North America and Europe and complain about men minding their own business which is what the protest is all about. 20 years later, they will do ‘Imran Khan’ meaning u-turn.

they have every right to post whatever they believe why Pakistani guys having aching over it ? its not a free country ? i think poor women in Pakistan are suppressed so deep they now need to suppress men for counter balance .
Imran bhai aap aor apki behnyen....touba touba

When a gender governed by logic (Men) gives equal rights (superior rights) to a gender governed by emotions (Women) this is called The Decline of Western Civilization.

If Pakistan and the rest of the Eastern World want to preserve the honor of their women, then they'll do good to avoid such a grave mistake. Feminism is pure cancer.

Can moderators lock or delete this thread? I have changed my views in past three years and now I support feminist movement.
I'm curious, why did you change your mind?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom