What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

If I remember correctly there was an Indian member by the name of Salim. What happened to him? Haven't seen him for a long time.

Joined way back in 2009, Now married and father of a Kid. Time Flies so fast.
there was an Indian member named @OrionHunter back in the days. Wonder what become of him/her. Used to disagree a lot

Last edited:
Joined way back in 2009, Now married and father of a Kid. Times Flies so fast.
there was an Indian member named @OrionHunter back in the days. Wonder what become of him/her. Used to disagree a lot
Yeah, he had some good posts. I think as it is with life, some people have moved on or got busy with other hobbies/interests.

I've been part of PDF since 2006. Used to be a silent reader before that. However, military and married life have failed , as yet, to stop me from giving time to PDF. Went inactive for some years, 2011 till 2014, due to interesting times with people messing around in Pakistan . Again back in full swing.

Reading this thread, it's great to recognize old names more than a decade old.

I've been part of PDF since 2006. Used to be a silent reader before that. However, military and married life have failed , as yet, to stop me from giving time to PDF. Went inactive for some years, 2011 till 2014, due to interesting times with people messing around in Pakistan . Again back in full swing.

Reading this thread, it's great to recognize old names more than a decade old.
I joined in 2011 but became active after 27 Feb. Its good to see someone having great Pakistan military knowledge here in PDF

Munir Bhai was the original PLA and he rattled Indian dominance of Western forums before the Pak community got forums properly running. He would feed me info to use to rille up the Indians. He always supported my out of the box thinking and supported my ideas about building UCAVs. Did he really die? It's still hard to accept.

I joined back in 2007,long time, have had great interaction with Sir @fatman17 Sir Munir. Didn't realised he passed away. Back in the day we had Jana, Neo, @Keysersoze were moderators, we had an Indian member I think by the name of Salim something, ex military I believe. Then there was this Indian guy Bull something. Knowledgeable members nationalist to the core. Even though alot has come and gone in my life, one thing that remained consistent was my interest in PDF which is still as high as was when I first joined.

I joined back in 2007,long time, have had great interaction with Sir @fatman17 Sir Munir. Didn't realised he passed away. Back in the day we had Jana, Neo, @Keysersoze were moderators, we had an Indian member I think by the name of Salim something, ex military I believe. Then there was this Indian guy Bull something. Knowledgeable members nationalist to the core. Even though alot has come and gone in my life, one thing that remained consistent was my interest in PDF which is still as high as was when I first joined.
Damn. Salim was renamed to Tiki Tam and passed away. Munir passed away.

Jana is now @Spring Onion and fights more on Twitter than PDF.

I see @Keysersoze now and then. @Bull he was around back then, not sure where he is now.

I'm still around Bro. Sad news about munir

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom