What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

I'm still around Bro. Sad news about munir

its really good to see you active ... i too left this forum until 27feb .. always love to read your posts and replies ... i remember thr were very few of us back in 2006/07 like muradk Sb ... and you ...

There was an old member named Qsark or something. Can't find him.. @Safriz help me out man..
@WebMaster ?
How do you even remember this person? :lol:
Last activity in May 2010.
Hasn't been here for the last 10 years.
Polish_20200514_013700302.jpg

How do you even remember this person? :lol:
Last activity in May 2010.
Hasn't been here for the last 10 years.
View attachment 632178
He was the first person i liked on this forum.. i used to spend day and nights reading his posts... he was a sort of philosopher. And then he had a fall out with few atheist members and 1 mod and he left.. just like that... i tried a personal crusade against those members but eventualy they became TTs... out of my league.. That man deserved so much recognition.. but that time this forum was full of Islamists Apologists.. Old days.

He was the first person i liked on this forum.. i used to spend day and nights reading his posts... he was a sort of philosopher. And then he had a fall out with few atheist members and 1 mod and he left.. just like that... i tried a personal crusade against those members but eventualy they became TTs... out of my league.. That man deserved so much recognition.. but that time this forum was full of Islamists Apologists.. Old days.

Hey i need to go into his profile posts but i cant seem to even tag him.. how?
I never ventured out of PAF and Strategic forces sections in those days , so never came across him.

Muse was another great poster. then there was the American S2.

There was one with username Fauzi Historian or some in that line? Has he left for good?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom