What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

I love Istanbul..
Have been regular visitor but with many years gap.
So last time I checked, you were doing your military service and were in a dangerous place?
Still in military or doing something else?
About the GF question..yes I agree
I been married for the last 21 years and u rather not say anything as wife sometimes reads the forum :lol:

Yeah i did it years ago as a commando (light infantry, not in the sense of SOF) in Gendarmerie but its history now. I am in the logistics sector. Back to my roots, maritime transportation.

Then I have nothing more to say other than wishing this couple the utmost happiness :)

Yeah i did it years ago as a commando (light infantry, not in the sense of SOF) in Gendarmerie but its history now. I am in the logistics sector. Back to my roots, maritime transportation.

Then I have nothing more to say other than wishing this couple the utmost happiness :)
Wow... Maritime transport ?
I spent 17 years in the oceans. Still have my chief officer certificate somewhere in the attic. Used to sail mostly on VLCCs.

Wow... Maritime transport ?
I spent 17 years in the oceans. Still have my chief officer certificate somewhere in the attic. Used to sail mostly on VLCCs.

For real? How come I never recall that. Well ever since I knew myself I loved the seas and it was the reason I chose the naval academy rather than the chair force or the ant pit. I am doing a desk job. However I would have liked to get seaman certificates and work on the shores. But as you know, as much as adventurous it is, it is equally a burdening job with your time with loved ones and settling down being the price.

M 38 fighting with covid 19

Isolate yourself and you will fight with it. Stay safe. And don’t come out of the quarantine as a depressed person. A lot of people are having hard time to deal with depression and anxiety caused in this isolation.
Get well soon.

For real? How come I never recall that. Well ever since I knew myself I loved the seas and it was the reason I chose the naval academy rather than the chair force or the ant pit. I am doing a desk job. However I would have liked to get seaman certificates and work on the shores. But as you know, as much as adventurous it is, it is equally a burdening job with your time with loved ones and settling down being the price.
Mate , if you are young and want adventure in life , just go to the oceans.
Come back after some years and settle down.
Don't miss out.
Anyway I am very happy talking to you after so many years and glad to know you are well and doing great.
Keep in touch...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom