What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

Joined PDF in 2007-08(different account :P) when i was in 8th grade in cadet college razmak.Being a defense enthusiastic since young age after coming back home after months the first thing I would do is to login to PDF and orkut but I was more active on orkut in defense and pak/India communities discussing military related topics and despite not posting regularly I am still aware of all the recent activities on pdf.

Being a member of most of the online forums but only lurking pdf because of hectic post graduation life.

In the process I had joined Pakistan Army but had to resign due to some family reasons.

I must admit that since young age the knowledge I have gained through being active on pdf has played a vital role in my professional life and I am happy to be part of such a group :).

Hello...
Long time no see...
Did you finally get to marry your Russian GF? :D

Also where is @Sinan ?

I stayed in Istanbul a few times since 2013 , always wanted to meet you guys buy no luck.
@sinan too left. Then came back recently with a different ID. Havent seen him active in a while now too.

Just talked to sarmad about you. Doing great, bahi, you? Long time. Awesome to see you back.

I remember her too. Why the name changed tho :/ it's awesome to know so many people are still here.

You should have talked about me earlier :D
I have a new born baby boy so I'm dad of two kids now. All good here, Alhamdulillah.

Na, never a cousin homie.

Think everybody knew that . :lol:

“Cheers doc”

Glad to see you sailor! Salute.

Everything dandy?

Likewise brother. Just coping with the lockdown and this remote working online thing. As if this wasn't enough for the country to deal with after Syria, Iraq, refugee crisis, the thing with Cyprus and so on. Usual Middle East stuff :D. How are you guys, how's the situation in Pakistan? Cheers.

Hello...
Long time no see...
Did you finally get to marry your Russian GF? :D

Also where is @Sinan ?

I stayed in Istanbul a few times since 2013 , always wanted to meet you guys buy no luck.

Aah! Hello, long time no see. We kind of left the forum for a long while, a couple years perhaps in my case.

Did you like the place? Bottom point, I hate it :)

To answer your question, almost but no I am fine this way. There are easier ways to suicide.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom