What's new

Some indication on profile for members who died?

Likewise brother. Just coping with the lockdown and this remote working online thing. As if this wasn't enough for the country to deal with after Syria, Iraq, refugee crisis, the thing with Cyprus and so on. Usual Middle East stuff :D. How are you guys, how's the situation in Pakistan? Cheers.
Partial lockdown, 2200 infected- 36 dead.

Aah! Hello, long time no see. We kind of left the forum for a long while, a couple years perhaps in my case.

Did you like the place? Bottom point, I hate it :)

To answer your question, almost but no I am fine this way. There are easier ways to suicide.
I love Istanbul..
Have been regular visitor but with many years gap.
So last time I checked, you were doing your military service and were in a dangerous place?
Still in military or doing something else?
About the GF question..yes I agree
I been married for the last 21 years and u rather not say anything as wife sometimes reads the forum :lol:

@Sugarcane why did you change your name, loved the old one.

There was also someone called @Ghareeb_Da_Baal is he still around? What about my friend @Armstrong ? Also @Slav Defence and @RazPaK etc?
There was one annoying multiple ID dhakan from East who used to spam notifications by tagging in boring thread related to Hindustan. I changed to get ride of him because just putting him ignore list wasn't working because he had many IDs

There was one annoying multiple ID dhakan from East who used to spam notifications by tagging in boring thread related to Hindustan. I changed to get ride of him because just putting him ignore list wasn't working because he had many IDs
what was your old userneame?

haha glad that you didn't change your dp otherwise wouldn't have recognized you :D

Hi seniors
No offence it is my observation on this thread which i learned after reading whole thread
" I randomly started reading this thread from page 1 for to know about old and senior poster IDs because me following this forum since 2009-10. But became member in 2015. 1st couple of pages was about subject of the thread .
Then discussion about past memories. And then thread converted into (tharki pona) and with no offence i see a member who was desperatly wanted female poster ids"

Awesome, bro! Please stay safe and give my love to the fam. IA when this blows over we'll meet :)
You should have talked about me earlier :D
I have a new born baby boy so I'm dad of two kids now. All good here, Alhamdulillah.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom