What's new

Some Indian Wet Dreams.

As I said, the term Hindu did not describe a religion until a few hundred years ago. All the people living in the Indus Valley and beyond were called Hindus.

I think that you are mistaken. The term Hindu, as a religious connotation, has been used by Al-Biruni, in his book, commonly known as "Kitab ul Hind", written in about 1030 AD, and translated in English, as "Alberuni's India". It is obviously more than a "few hundred years".

Last edited:
I think that you are mistaken. The term Hindu, as a religious connotation, has been used by Al-Biruni, in his book, commonly known as "Kitab ul Hind", written in about 1030 AD, and translated in English, as "Alberuni's India". It is obviously more than a "few hundred years".
The mountain range has been called Hindukush for a lot longer than that. The word Hindu comes from the root word Indus. The people of this region Hind were called Hindus, before it was used to denote a religion.

Modern Hinduism you see today is an amalgation of various polytheistic belief systems. It is not a single religion, but an umbrella of religions with thousands of gods.

The mountain range has been called Hindukush for a lot longer than that. The word Hindu comes from the root word Indus. The people of this region Hind were called Hindus, before it was used to denote a religion.

Modern Hinduism you see today is an amalgation of various polytheistic belief systems. It is not a single religion, but an umbrella of religions with thousands of gods.
I agree with your comments.

Back
Top Bottom