What's new

Some Indian Wet Dreams.

We had a talk with a Sardar Jee and from his perspective, India was deteriorating relationship with Paksitan to block KartarPur initiative. He told how insecure Indians were feeling that Paksitan will be able to earn hearts and minds of Sikhs all over the world and with Khalistan gaining momentum, India has no defense against it.

That was a pretty interesting insight.

I am starting this thread just to elaborate how delusional Indians are from top to bottom. The assault by Taliban today in Kunduz have really unnerved the Indian establishment and their proxies. They have been working overtime to figure out ways to counter our moves and to destabilise the region further. I would request my countrymen to counter their propaganda on the social media with full might.
Subramanian Swamy is a former BJP minister and member of the upper house. His views are heard and acted upon by the BJP think tank. I consider him next to Ajit Doval in policy making viz a viz Pakistan. Today he sent out a message on the social media ,though silly but must be taken seriously.

Another one of his muppet disciples had this to say.

I strongly feel its time to stop internal bickering and focus on the true enemy.I hope we will agree to this.
If they dream about United India...then welcome. Then forget Hindu majority rule. Muslims will rule again with full might in the whole region.

We had a talk with a Sardar Jee and from his perspective, India was deteriorating relationship with Paksitan to block KartarPur initiative. He told how insecure Indians were feeling that Paksitan will be able to earn hearts and minds of Sikhs all over the world and with Khalistan gaining momentum, India has no defense against it.

Never talk about blocking Kartar pura ...let Indian block it.

Global Sikh diaspora are relaunching the Khalistan Movement from 2020. They will go for a referendum initially. We should give them all moral and material support.

Blah Blah Blan. Swamy looks like a real MC to me.

Well, in that case that Muslim div would be treated and greeted like the ANA.

there are less than 10,000 Pathans in all of India. Many in occupied Kashmir (IHK). A Pathan is not a pathan if he doesn't speak Pashto and follow pushtunwali. Real pathans consider an AK-47 jewelry. Your fake *** MC wannabee pathans dance like chimps in bollywood. Pakistan is a proud pathan country with more pushtun in Pakistan than afghanistan. More pushtun in karachi than kabul. Got it? Now FO.

Something needs to be done about this. This pig headed hardliner and its think tank are daily making schemes to hurt Pakistan and AJK.
https://tfipost.com/2019/08/if-indi...n-us-might-help-india-take-back-Azad Kashmir/

Some here will argue why am i posting enemies wet dreams here. I am a strong believer that we should be vigilant of the enemies nefarious designs and take prompt actions to counter it.It will be appreciated if the authorities take a note of it as well.

Something that Pakistanis like myself trying hard to put in your pmln ppp and pti brains. But you are busy in protecting the image and interests of your respective parties.

Funny thing is some call me PPP jiyala, some call me pmln patwari and some declare me pti youthiya. But I'm just a Pakistani.

When any PPP PMLN backer talks abut internal differences, it means giving their leadership free pass in corruption cases. Come what may, Zardari and Sharif will have to pay for their sins. This is the watershed we Pakistanis have reached and should cross. In every situation confronting the country, these thug parties are looking for relief for themselves.

Dont you know what PPP and PMLN were doing to each other in 1990s? So stop believing them and dont be a fool. These two parties have kept their leadership loot and political interests above that of country. When they talk about reconciliation and unity, I simple laugh at them. As we dont know who are we talking to?

There is a reason a mountain range in Afghanistan called Hindu Kush .

Blah Blah Blan. Swamy looks like a real MC to me.

there are less than 10,000 Pathans in all of India. Many in occupied Kashmir (IHK). A Pathan is not a pathan if he doesn't speak Pashto and follow pushtunwali. Real pathans consider an AK-47 jewelry. Your fake *** MC wannabee pathans dance like chimps in bollywood. Pakistan is a proud pathan country with more pushtun in Pakistan than afghanistan. More pushtun in karachi than kabul. Got it? Now FO.
A pushtoon is he whose mother is pushtoon and father is pushtoon, he has connection to kpk, Baluchistan & Afghanistan.

EDbxeN-U8AUXfHb.jpeg
Modi and his RSS goons are ready for war.They already built cow dung nuclear bunkers capable of stopping nuclear radiations.

A pushtoon is he whose mother is pushtoon and father is pushtoon, he has connection to kpk, Baluchistan & Afghanistan.

Many Pushtun have settled in Punjab, Kashmir and Karachi. Just thought I let you know. FYI... we are on the same team.

I am starting this thread just to elaborate how delusional Indians are from top to bottom. The assault by Taliban today in Kunduz have really unnerved the Indian establishment and their proxies. They have been working overtime to figure out ways to counter our moves and to destabilise the region further. I would request my countrymen to counter their propaganda on the social media with full might.
Subramanian Swamy is a former BJP minister and member of the upper house. His views are heard and acted upon by the BJP think tank. I consider him next to Ajit Doval in policy making viz a viz Pakistan. Today he sent out a message on the social media ,though silly but must be taken seriously.

I strongly feel its time to stop internal bickering and focus on the true enemy.I hope we will agree to this.

Pakistan should do whatever that can be done to ensure that India sends its troops to Afghanistan and gets involved against the fighters in Afghanistan.

Pakistan should actively pursue this plan and encourage the USA to have Indian boots on the ground in Afghanistan by any means necessary. Pakistan should promise the whole world, the heavens and everything in between to Indians so they actually enter Afghanistan. This truly would be a dream come true scenario for Pakistan.

Pakistan should do whatever that can be done to ensure that India sends its troops to Afghanistan and gets involved against the fighters there on the ground.

Pakistan should actively pursue this plan and encourage the USA to have Indian boots on the ground in Afghanistan by any means necessary. Pakistan should promise the whole world and the heavens and everything in between to Indians so they actually enter Afghanistan. This truly would be a dream come true scenario.

There is a reason a mountain range in Afghanistan called Hindu Kush .
Hindu Kush literally translates as "Mountain of India" in the local language, Khowar.

The word 'Hindu' did not mean a religion until recent times, but to the people of a region, derived from the Indus river.

From Wikipedia, "The word Hindu is derived from the Sanskrit word Sindhu which is the local name for the Indus River that flows through the north-western part of the Indian subcontinent. Sindhu also means sea. The word Hindu or Indu was used by Greeks to denote the country and people living beyond the Indus river."

It was named after the slaves that perished on the mountains of Afghanistan Pakistan border these slaves were mostly Hindus so they called it hindu kush literally the killer of Hindus
Hindu Kush literally translates as "Mountain of India" in the local language, Khowar.

The word 'Hindu' did not mean a religion until recent times, but to the people of a region, derived from the Indus river.

From Wikipedia, "The word Hindu is derived from the Sanskrit word Sindhu which is the local name for the Indus River that flows through the north-western part of the Indian subcontinent. Sindhu also means sea. The word Hindu or Indu was used by Greeks to denote the country and people living beyond the Indus river."

It was named after the slaves that perished on the mountains of Afghanistan Pakistan border these slaves were mostly Hindus so they called it hindu kush literally the killer of Hindus
No, the mountain was called Hindukush because the region was called Hind, due to Indus river. Nothing to do with Hindu slaves dying. Kush or Koh means mountain. Check out epytomology of Hindukush.

As I said, the term Hindu did not describe a religion until a few hundred years ago. All the people living in the Indus Valley and beyond were called Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom