What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up to this headline:

Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey's ruthless president

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-13746679

They haven't condemned the military coup with a single letter. Instead they put the focus on how evil this elected leader is I the West.

My guess is because he was trying to mend ties with Russia. A welcome step for stability but we all know the west...

i dont want to be the coup plotters when you have to face this guy
Erdogan_4.png

The Army fan boys in Pakistan are in a strange situation today.

They would support a coup here but not in Turkey - Hypocrisy

They would come up with a lame argument that Turkish democracy is legitimate while Pakistani isn't - Again Hypocrisy

They want action against Turkish coup plotters while they adore Pakistani coup plotters - Again Hypocrisy

They praise Turkish people standing up to the Army while they labelled Bengalis as traitors for doing the same - Again Hypocrisy.
-------------------------------------------------------
They have built a stupid argument that if politicians are corrupt, the Army should remove them while if they are not, Army should obey them.

Never have the thought over the coups by Gen. Ayub and Yahya. There were no corrupt politicians in those times. Thus, their own stupid and lame argument falls flat on their faces.

Do these people ever ponder how disgustingly hypocritical and self-loathing they really are?

do you think victims of Model town come out in support of Nawaz league and stand in front of Pakistani tanks too?

erm I doubt it. Pajamas are leaking

bhai,

yes like victims of Lal masjid and 12th May where a sitting General directly Involved.

Dont be a dummy, most of them are just following orders.
What kind of orders? Kill the civilians ?

All professional soldiers in army should know what the illegal orders mean by law

"
J. Kanunsuz emir

MADDE 137.– Kamu hizmetlerinde herhangi bir sıfat ve suretle çalışmakta olan kimse, üstünden aldığı emri, yönetmelik, tüzük, kanun veya Anayasa hükümlerine aykırı görürse, yerine getirmez ve bu aykırılığı o emri verene bildirir. Ancak, üstü emrinde ısrar eder ve bu emrini yazı ile yenilerse, emir yerine getirilir; bu halde, emri yerine getiren sorumlu olmaz.

Konusu suç teşkil eden emir, hiçbir suretle yerine getirilmez; yerine getiren kimse sorumluluktan kurtulamaz.

Askerî hizmetlerin görülmesi ve acele hallerde kamu düzeni ve kamu güvenliğinin korunması için kanunla gösterilen istisnalar saklıdır.
"

My guess is because he was trying to mend ties with Russia. A welcome step for stability but we all know the west...

He is looking after the interests of his country and certain powers don't like that. He is bold and speaks his mind. He has great ideas about unifying rich and poor Islamic countries. He doesn't take blind dictation from the EU on refugee movement and seeks a deal which is also beneficial to his country. He is outspoken on so many issues. Anyone can do the math why the West would like to see this guy gone. They need someone who only nods yes.

Last edited:
Just woke up to this headline:

Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey's ruthless president

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-13746679

They haven't condemned the military coup with a single letter. Instead they put the focus on how evil and ruthless this elected leader is in their eyes. The duplicity is mindboggling. This is the same West which likes to chest thump about how evil dictatorial regimes are.
looks liek Saudis will be also disappointed

https://defence.pk/threads/saudi-fm...shift-toward-syria.439505/page-3#post-8472843

@Ghazwa e Hind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom