What's new

Saudi FM threatens Turkey over policy shift toward Syria

The last Saud monarch who openly challenged the Turks had his head turned into a floating buoy in the Bosphorus.

The Hashemites, for example, are a well manered Arab tribe...the Sauds....well,anyone can open a wiki page....oxygen thieves.
you mentioned Sherifs... they were custodians of Mecca and were attacked by the Sauds once they got the power from Infidel British .. like their Daesh proxy.. the first thing they did was to attack an Islamic holy site (all their bastardised versions do that with glee.. across the world.. attacking Mosques, tombs and Shrines is in their venomous blood.. hence the derogatory term Wahabi).

as a Compensation the British then gave Hasmites Jordan.. I think hashmites and Sherifs are same? correct me if I am wrong

you mentioned Sherifs... they were custodians of Mecca and were attacked by the Sauds once they got the power from Infidel British .. like their Daesh proxy.. the first thing they did was to attack an Islamic holy site (all their bastardised versions do that with glee.. across the world.. attacking Mosques, tombs and Shrines is in their venomous blood.. hence the derogatory term Wahabi).

as a Compensation the British then gave Hasmites Jordan.. I think hashmites and Sherifs are same? correct me if I am wrong

I know.They gave them Jordan and Irak but seeing as it was the Hashemites who did most of the fighting against the Ottomans the Brits should have supported them against the Sauds.Instead,Islam's holliest sites were taken by the most radical muslims out there.

Another good example is the ruling dinasty of Oman.

whats with Pakistanis talking against saudis? Both Saudis and Turks are friends.. We should remain neutral in matters which does not concern us...
When it comes to Saudi Arabia, for Irani bootlickers and desi liberals sources dont matter. even they know from inside its a fake news but hey its a new trend to bash Wahabis and its much more convenient to blame their own fkups on others just like Afghanis do.. anyway Saudi FM Adel al Jubeir is a decent and most educated FM Saudi Arabia ever had so I dont believe this news is true.

When it comes to Saudi Arabia, for Irani bootlickers and desi liberals sources dont matter. even they know from inside its a fake news but hey its a new trend to bash Wahabis and its much more convenient to blame their own fkups on others just like Afghanis do.. anyway Saudi FM Adel al Jubeir is a decent and most educated FM Saudi Arabia ever had so I dont believe this news is true.

wahabism deserve condemnation for its pathetic ideology of Takfiriyat, but Saudi Arabia is a state which stand with us through thick and thin.. We should not criticize them untill matter in discussion concern Pakistan..

this is open blackmail and threatening behaviour
why Saudis lack basic diplomatic skills? Turkey has shed its blood for their adventure in Syria.

bro, you better know my version. Turks are genuine Sunni Muslims who represent the true Islam whereas house of aal e saud is a group of occupants! Personally, i oppose Israeli occupation of Palestine, Indian occupation of Kashmir and Saudi/Najdi occupation of Hejaz province.

And KSA is also the biggest supplier of Oil to Pakistan, on concessional rate. Not to forget huge remittances coming every year from GCC. Unless alternate solution is present, it will be difficult to ditch KSA.

So what ? Pakistan has lost more money from WOT when 9/11 hijackers were all Arabs and OBL was a Saudi citizen that invited war to our doorstep what the hell was that illegal immigrant doing there anyway ? Iran has oil too and we share a physical border with them. Pakistan is already doing the right thing slowly distancing itself from the Arabs and moving closer to China,Russia,Iran and always been close with Turkey while Saudis are recently starting to suck off Israel too. Jinnah was also big admirer of Turkey who was betrayed their Muslims brothers the Ottoman caliphate.Their greed got the best of them because they were promised for their own country -the only country in the world named after a royal family and put ME and Jerusalem from ottoman Muslim control into hands of the Brits.

Seem Saudi did some show of hand today in Ankara. Because, during early days of war in Syria, Saudi and rest GCC pour too much petro dollar in Turkey.

bro, you better know my version. Turks are genuine Sunni Muslims who represent the true Islam whereas house of aal e saud is a group of occupants! Personally, i oppose Israeli occupation of Palestine, Indian occupation of Kashmir and Saudi/Najdi occupation of Hejaz province.
Saudi ancestors under the leadership of Lawrence back stabbed Turkey

Saudi ancestors under the leadership of Lawrence back stabbed Turkey

With all due respect but you're an idiot mate. Lawrence was working with the Sharifs during the Arab revolt, not the Saudis. But then again your hatered for Arabs & Saudis is clear thouhout your posts history on this forum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom