What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Army fan boys in Pakistan are in a strange situation today.

They would support a coup here but not in Turkey - Hypocrisy

They would come up with a lame argument that Turkish democracy is legitimate while Pakistani isn't - Again Hypocrisy

They want action against Turkish coup plotters while they adore Pakistani coup plotters - Again Hypocrisy

They praise Turkish people standing up to the Army while they labelled Bengalis as traitors for doing the same - Again Hypocrisy.
-------------------------------------------------------
They have built a stupid argument that if politicians are corrupt, the Army should remove them while if they are not, Army should obey them.

Never have the thought over the coups by Gen. Ayub and Yahya. There were no corrupt politicians in those times. Thus, their own stupid and lame argument falls flat on their faces.

Do these people ever ponder how disgustingly hypocritical and self-loathing they really are?

ziyada batain na chod , there are differences between the two situations
Erdogan may be many things but a looter with off shore companies he is not, neither does he suck up to the enemies of Turkey like chutiya nawaz does with modi ... you people should stop your randi rona over making comparisons between the two situations!

bhai,

yes like victims of Lal masjid and 12th May where a sitting General directly Involved.
do you mean Mother of Pakistan?

upload_2016-7-16_10-0-37.png

you are a real Gem. and a great find.. my weekend will be interesting

do you mean Mother of Pakistan?

View attachment 318205

you are a real Gem. and a great find.. my weekend will be interesting
people criticized the action against this fitna and then years later when he does bait to isis then people realized why did we let him go. the irony and stupidity our people suffer from.

Just look what this moron is saying......I think we should get it now who was interested in coup in Turkey......Hypocrites, pure hypocrites

13690830_10154007511432663_2521419366993529138_n.jpg

It was already clear from the word go. This was a pretty organized attempt. They just didn't have adequate numbers. They knew what they were doing. They also clearly had outside help to a certain extent. They tried to overwhelm by spreading fear and misinformation. Should we be surprised that many anti-Islam quarters in the West are disappointed? I don't think so. They will be licking their wounds for a long time to come. Don't take this lightly at all. It is a humiliation.

ziyada batain na chod , there are differences between the two situations
Erdogan may be many things but a looter with off shore companies he is not, neither does he suck up to the enemies of Turkey like chutiya nawaz does with modi ... you people should stop your randi rona over making comparisons between the two situations!

Ha ha ha. Long live Nawaz Sharif. Ha ha ha.
That was just to tease you. LOLZ.

Garrison Commander Major General Mehmet Akyurek Balikesir taken into custody. #TurkeyCoup

CneYbV1XYAAYLtA.jpg

sakarya-valisi-huseyin-avni-costan-cuntaci-hainlere-tarihi-firca-2h1468653775-9a02e1.png

A government official is asking these terrorists - how could you fire on unarmed civilians being the members of the Turkish Army??? Is any Haya left in these suicide bombers brainwashed into the slaves of Gulen who in turn is the lowest kind of slave of Turkey's enemies? Public spitting on their faces should be where the punishment starts..

International standing of Erdogan's Turkey among the West has always been mired with duplicity. Besides, I can't believe that the supporters of democracy in the West are today so disappointed at this failed hostile dictatorial takeover. I guess we live in a world full of double standards. Dictatorships are good when it serves the interests of hypocritical world powers. They become bad and evil when they don't. This is certainly something we have learnt from Egypt before and now Turkey. The people of Turkey have spoken though and not even a superpower can't do anything about that. A fine example that when the people rise to protect what is theirs they become the final authority.
very well put. indeed double standards are the norm for the west. democracy is overthrown if it is not to their liking and that is what they do overthrow them and install dictatorships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom