What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all this is not real coup. Small a group which tried to do something.

Second, I am ten-thousands km far from my home so I couldn't go to support.

Third, even if I could have been in my country I would not support coz I personally against it.

Do you really think that you do really know what's really going on there at Turkiye? Do you really know who those army guys are? Do you really know why they wanted to take tayyip from his power. No you do not know.

What you do know is that Turkish Armed Forces tried to take tayyip down because they are secular-Kemalist blah blahhh.

But actually those armed guys are working for Fettullah Gulen aka parallel. If today akp does exist due to efforts of Gulen. Tayyip was banned from Turkish political field permanently. But Gulen and its ties with USA brought him to political field back. They were best friends until a couple of years back.

Dude there in my country elephants are battling. You little tiny ant wanna join them? No I don't think so. Me neither...
please brother read post #1809. this guy tag you in half of my post. i dont know what his intensions are.

International standing among the West has always been mired with duplicity. Besides, I can't believe that the supporters of democracy in the West are today so disappointed at this failed hostile dictatorial takeover. I guess we live in a world full of double standards. Dictatorships are good when it serves the interests of hypocritical world powers. They become bad and evil when they don't. That is certainly what we learnt from Egypt before and Turjey now.

I'm not disappointed the coup failed but Erdogan should have stepped down long ago.

So when Khamenai will announce official mourning day for this fail attempt?
sorry I think the mourning maybe in Saudi Arabia who only few days ago was threatening Turkey with consequences for changing its policy regarding Syria which Saudis dont approve

Your heart is broken like a shattered glass after the rebellion failed and its apparent from your comments..All you wished was anarchy and civil war in Turkey but Alhamdolillah Turkey emerged even stronger and that is going to be a thorn in your heart like many enemies of Islamic world...

If you go back and read my comment just one hour after coup, you will know that unlike you, I don't have a twisted sectarian mentality and I'd never wish for chaos in Turkey, as it will negatively affect my country too.
I do believe Erdogan is a degenerate, but I'll never never wish for mayhem in Turkey. Unlike many scums who'd wish to see that happening in Iran.

Last edited:
I share the funny side of it with you
I just had a call with a veteran (he was part of military courts during Zia's martial law) he was laughing at the Turkish army men who surrendered to police and public

but NO, seriously man.... this was a half hearted coup or ill planned where even the army chief didnt know and was a hostage.. no wonder he is now removed from command

it is time to have some trolling at our own Khakis (touche)
It's high time we need a professional army.
So when Khamenai will announce official mourning day for this fail attempt?
Gulen always wants to return to Turkey like Homeni...

Reactions: Max
Tanks Losts!

Turkish People you won my Heart!
Your showed the world how these tanks will be beaten with People's will!

Today is the biggest day of my life, i saw history creating.
do you think victims of Model town come out in support of Nawaz league and stand in front of Pakistani tanks too?

erm I doubt it. Pajamas are leaking

Exactly. And Tayyip was a key for him but something has happened between those two. Now they are biggest enemies of each other's.

13686706_673272146154258_4786785814883179836_n.jpg

exactly..looks like they are bit disappointed

Just woke up to this headline:

Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Turkey's ruthless president

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-13746679

They haven't condemned the military coup with a single letter. Instead they put the focus on how evil and ruthless this elected leader is in their eyes. The duplicity is mindboggling. This is the same West which likes to chest thump about how evil dictatorial regimes are.

Last edited:
It's high time we need a professional army.

he says he has nothing to with it and condemns the coup I saw the news clip

re Turkish army I agree.. its a shame that the army chief didnt know about his subordinates planning a coup

no wonder he is dismissed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom