What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
resized_b6cdb-df37503c577a3c15c5e828dc5022b442.jpg

PM Binali Yildirim - A coup monger general has been killed.

Let "their boys" meet "their fathers" meet in Jehennem..

One important question will be asked in coming hours and days, how intel operation failed to detect such a big undertakings?

It seems those that wanted the coup to succeed have entered into a state of depression after seeing its failure. A lot of them are apparently pro democratic yet they were happily supporting a not so democratic military martial law. Now they are calling the Turkish nation names but the fact is that the Turkish nation truly showed its democracy. It showed that its the people that are in charge of their fates and nobody else. I think this will close the chapter of Turkish military coups.
It's now clear,most of the people of Turkiye are with Erdogan & his policies/agenda.

Democracy has indeed won. Congrats to the people of Turkiye on this forum :) !!

until people are fed up with it. It goes it a cycle.
Depends on the leaders themselves.

I see conservative & Hindu nationalism in India continue to rise for the next few years & last for a very long time using the banner of development & good governance.

A politicos mind works very differently than ours :) Erdogan is very smart & cunning.

Let's wait & see what happens next, i am hoping for the very best for Turkiye and it's people !
Dont be ridiculous, those headlines are peanuts and would be forgotten in the next 3 days anyway, this is madness for Turkeys standards, its one of the worst days of our 93 years old republic, it still seems surreal to me.

Apparently Erdoğans villa (in Marmaris) was raided by rouge soldiers a short while after he left for Istanbul. Currently, there is still a gunfight between the bandits and Police Spec Ops in the area.

resized_f3387-1321_tur_picture_20160712_8891264_8891254.jpg

PM Binali Yildirim - This is the second War of Independence.

IMHO, the first one hasn't ended yet, continuing for the last hundred years. Bring them on..

He has been successfully doing that for 10 years now. It is pretty clear from the kind of support he has that majority wants Islamism over secularism. So secular voices will have to get out of the way. Secular liberals had their time in the sunshine now it's time for the right wing Islamists. It is not unique to Turkey. The whole world is slowly shifting towards right. Someone like Trump wouldn't be a presidential candidate otherwise. Even in India, who knows what will happen in the next 10 years with Modi-Shah in power and no opposition in sight. In 10 years, we might have our very own Hindutva India, if that's what the people want.

Yes and the story being that what the people want. If people want secularism they will get it bcz they will elect or support such parties. If people want note conservatism and nationalism then they will support them.

This is the right of a free nation. If the world or nations are turning more right after an era of the left then that's their call. I think today it showed that people support erdogan. He is not a dictator but an elected person.

I have said on this forum multiple times that leaders are often the mirror of their nations bcz they are raised and groomed from that nation. They are not foreign powers. They are people from this nation elected by its people. They are indeed a reflection of the nation...

If more right parties are winning its bcz people are heading towards right.

One important question will be asked in coming hours and days, how intel operation failed to detect such a big undertakings?
The spies were probably busy in filming the bedrooms of Erdogan's opponents.

This is what happens when institutions are made weak and incompetent.

roll it ........................

Let me tell you something more, millions of Chinese were celebrated in yesterday, and I'm sure they are keep celebration in today.

we are not only anti-double standards white P1gs,

More and More Chinese are become anti-Islamic in China!

Have a nice day !!!

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

Its not about india having trouble. It is indians hate Muslims and Islamic govt.

One should see your post history to see who hates what. India has relations, very good mind you with several Muslim countries around the globe. As for posters are concerned, they represent themself here, not their country.

IMHO, the first one hasn't ended yet, continuing for the last hundred years. Bring them on..
Amac nedir zaten gergin ortami dahada geriyorsun, eger böyle devam edersek savas pekte uzakta degil demektir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom