What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

Hold referendum and see what they want.
Being occupiers Indians can not speak for what Kashmiris want and what is their option.

Referendum has already been held by BBC, Majority want independence only in kashmiri valley , Jammu and Ladhak do not oppose India.

No one wants Kashmir to join with Pakistan, hope the opinion of these guys will tilt towards India.

There is absolutely no possibility of Independent kashmir as there are wolves waiting to snatch the land once India lets it. Which also harms India strategically.

I have had 2 kashmiri friends and they are both very educated and liberal Kashmiri girls. They both wanted an independent kashmir but also liked India and indians a lot . They also liked Pakistan by the way but did not want to join them.

I guess that is the majority sunni kashmiri muslim view and they form the majority in the valley.

You just read some HR reports and came to conclusion that Kashmiris are suffering? As I said, you have no locus stand on this issue and no idea what you are talking about.

Look stop living in a glass house, if it were not for western ngos, your orphanges in sikkim are in poor shape but i guess living in upper class ,you probably never had time to see the lower social classes, its easy to hate on west but the amount of humantarian work done by our people is simply enormous with no thanks but do it for sake of humanity, people writing these hr reports are not stooges, they are cleaning your house out of commitment for a better world, next time dont give the strawmen and rather focus on solutions, torturing is so rampant but i degress when one has no legitamacy nor facts cheap old rhetoric always comes in handy,

Many Kashmiris are successfully joining civil services year after year. Integration is ON, but very slow.
Finding jobs in IT and manufacturing sector is a problem in J&K. The govt should do something about this

true mate.as i said-the economic conditions in j and k in my post no.5

Referendum has already been held by BBC, Majority want independence only in kashmiri valley , Jammu and Ladhak do not oppose India.

No one wants Kashmir to join with Pakistan, hope the opinion of these guys will tilt towards India.

There is absolutely no possibility of Independent kashmir as there are wolves waiting to snatch the land once India lets it. Which also harms India strategically.

BBC says alot of more things too including Human rights violetion by India, mass graves in Indian occupied Kashmir, fake encounters.

as far as your claim that only Kashmir valley is against India then this confidence should be tested in referendum under International community's observation

First lets rehabilitate Kashmiri Pundits in Kashmir with all their family members. They are also Kashmiris too. :enjoy:

And we will send Millions of Pundits in Kashmir because we have plenty of Pundits in our country and they would agree to live in beautiful place called Kashmir.

Many Kashmiris are successfully joining civil services year after year. Integration is ON, but very slow.
Finding jobs in IT and manufacturing sector is a problem in J&K. The govt should do something about this

compltly agree.just as i said,the economi situatin in j&k in my post no.5

So you do clearly admit, with that attitude good luck with kashmir no i seriously mean it, that tough armchair policy only works in the short run, legitamacy is something thats very hard for a nation to build heck we still have provinces bickering on federation clause

This is happening in indian Occupied Kashmir.
kashmir-protest1.jpg

523228_402458416476337_63316543_n.jpg

images

kashmir-black-day-observed.jpg

images

main-qimg-f622024011d58f2e9cf58b4e4bd63946

610x.jpg

Have you looked at the population for the two parts compared to Kashmir itself?

This is happening in indian Occupied Kashmir.
kashmir-protest1.jpg

523228_402458416476337_63316543_n.jpg

images

kashmir-black-day-observed.jpg

images

main-qimg-f622024011d58f2e9cf58b4e4bd63946

610x.jpg

The people who want secession with Pakistan in IOK are ignored often. Instead even here the focus is on freedom struggle or independent Kashmir state.

First lets rehabilitate Kashmiri Pundits in Kashmir with all their family members. They are also Kashmiris too. :enjoy:

And we will send Millions of Pundits in Kashmir because we have plenty of Pundits in our country and they would agree to live in beautiful place called Kashmir.

few hundred Kashmiri pundits even if stuffed into Kashmir does not change its demography unless the Indian Extremist Hindu groups like RSS, VHP, Bajrang Dal bring as you said millions of Indian Hindu pundits to change the demography

BBC says alot of more things too including Human rights violetion by India, mass graves in Indian occupied Kashmir, fake encounters.

as far as your claim that only Kashmir valley is against India then this confidence should be tested in referendum under International community's observation

There has been a huge demographic change since the terrorists entered , the referendum Nehru talked about is of before teh demographic change.

Even if Kashmiris want an independent state, the demand is not feasible.

It's not his claim . It's a fact that has been proved in various independent Indian and international surveys done in J&K.

Check out Robert Bradnock's Chatham house kashmir survey.If you talk to average people from the Kashmir valley , jammu and ladakh , u will see these surveys are accurate.

Education and degrees are secondary....A person's character is defined by the way he is brought up.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom