What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

manipal university?i am there too in engineering.

i completely agree with you mate.

manipal university?i am there too,in engineering.

completely agree with you mate.infact both our posts sound almost the same.

Many Kashmiris are successfully joining civil services year after year. Integration is ON, but very slow.
Finding jobs in IT and manufacturing sector is a problem in J&K. The govt should do something about this

I am a Kashmiri Man.

A father, brother, son and husband.

I know that I can't have independent nation. Even if it is granted, whoever moves its forces out, other nation may make a move to occupy the land. We will have new LOC but no Independent state.

Since, independent state is out of scope, what options we have. Maximum autonomy ? Well politics will increase and Pro India and Pro-Pakistan lobbies will be the one who will gain as they can ask whatever they want in order to take "Autonomous" decision benefiting which side paid the most.

As for joining either India or Pakistan, I consider the facts that my coming generation will have opportunities especially in economic stability security and more chances of survival. If I am given the choice, to join one, I will look at how Muslims who moved from India to Pakistan were treated and how those who stayed back in India. At any given day, I will see I am safer at current place and I can provide my family basic needs easily.

I will also think that if they consider us Brothers, then why did they send terrorists who killed innocent men women and children ? They did kill their brothers in East, they killed us too. Should we trust them ? They just want water control. They don't love us as they pretend. Its a same mirage they shown to their Eastern brothers. They are safe and sound in their land separated from their brother.

I want acceptance and right to live. Would I be called Muhajir and bombed like Tribals if some terrorist hides in my village ? What if my kids will get AK-47 rather than Advance Knowledge -101.

Would my daughter safely go to school and not shot down. Will my mother be safe and not attacked by any drone ? Will my sister be married to a Engineering than an Extremist ? Hundred questions runs through my mind.

While I think about it and dodge off in sleep, planning about my next day, knowing that an Indian soldier (most probably a Hindu or Sikh) will be awake with his gun in out cold, protecting me from my so called Brothers.

as i said,your post will be valuable.

nothing like this in jammu.
don't know what these kashmiri want???
but sure they won't get no independent land.
for god sake b8tches there is something called country.
iam starting hate this religion crap.

my god is great,no my god is greater than yours and the third one says hahaha..... you didn't prayed to my god then you would have known..............

The point is majority of Valley Muslim who have separatist mentality don't know what at the end they actually want. Independence is not an option. No one wants to join Pakistan, so the only option remaining with them is remaining with India.

@liontk IA is there because of Kashmiris so called brothers sent Terrorists and killed them while IA soldiers laid down lives to save them. Whom should they trust ?

The one who kills my son in name of my freedom or the one who left his son at his home and protect my family from my so called brothers.

Don't draw analogies with Quebec.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is majority of Valley Muslim who have separatist mentality don't know what at the end they actually want. Independence is not an option. No one wants to join Pakistan, so the only option remaining with them is remaining with India.

Who are you to decide look that tough mentality will backfire remember quebec refrendums, 1 percent is what saved us to remain in this federation and still to this day some here parti quebecois. Even though the country is now industrialized and developed, right now appeasement policies should be applied massively accross the board , that will atleast change the numbers into favorable condition temperorly and then work towards long term integration

Beleive me..the educated Kashmiris are more anti Indian than average Kashmiri....Sometimes...being good is posionous....And of course we are suffering because of that...

as i said,your post will be valuable.
Straight from my heart. But I still want special measures to be taken to reduce and remove HR violations and psychological support system for our soldiers. Conflict zones create monster out of anyone, all it takes is a SNAP.

@liontk IA is there because of Kashmiris so called brothers sent Terrorists and killed them while IA soldiers laid down lives to save them. Whom should they trust ?

The one who kills my son in name of my freedom or the one who left his son at his home and protect my family from my so called brothers.

Don't draw analogies with Quebec.

Dude dont give me the strawmen, we are there to nationbuild, i didnt buy it then neither i do it now. Evidence of excessive force is in hr reports however that has been discussed to death neither do i have interest. What i do have problem with is the fact that blamming people accross the border will legitamize indienne rule rather candienne apporoach should be applied. We had flq in 70s doing terror and kidnapping and they had support from even the academic facet of quebec, one u lose blood then its hard to remain sane

Last edited by a moderator:
Beleive me..the educated Kashmiris are more anti Indian than average Kashmiri....Sometimes...being good is posionous....And of course we are suffering because of that...

There is my friend on facebook he is from Kashmir
he always do Anti Indian post,s on his Wall

Dude dont give me the strawmen, we are there to nationbuild, i didnt buy it then neither i do it now. Evidence of excessive force is in hr reports however that has been discussed to death neither do i have interest. What i do have problem with is the fact that blamming people accross the border will legitamize indienne rule rather candienne apporoach should be applied. We had flq in 70s doing terror and kidnapping and they had support from even the academic facet of quebec, one u lose blood then its hard to remain sane
Again, come with facts and figures not rhetoric. Over 80,000 people are killed in Kashmir due to terrorists. Ever thought when the killings started ? Started from 1989, when so called Jehad was started by our dear neighbors.

Hold referendum and see what they want.
Being occupiers Indians can not speak for what Kashmiris want and what is their option.

Back
Top Bottom