What's new

Some disscussion between me & Kasmiri guys(ex friends now I guess)

Again, come with facts and figures not rhetoric. Over 80,000 people are killed in Kashmir due to terrorists. Ever thought when the killings started ? Started from 1989, when so called Jehad was started by our dear neighbors.

Oh the security issue, if you were right then there would be a refrendum by now in kashmir, legitmacy is not on your side and you know, sitting. Central inde, you seriously cant know the misgrievances and anytime a society supports a fring right extremist group, there is something wrong in the equation

Kashmir is with india because of naked indian aggression, Kashmiris hate india from the depth of their heart. Majority Kashmiris want independent country & second comes those who want to join with Pakistan, there is very few population(all Hindus) who want to join india.

Who are you to decide look that tough mentality will backfire remember quebec refrendums, 1 percent is what saved us to remain in this federation and still to this day some here parti quebecois. Even though the country is now industrialized and developed, right now appeasement policies should be applied massively accross the board , that will atleast change the numbers into favorable condition temperorly and then work towards long term integration

I guess you are a Canadian, hence has no locus stand on this issue. I would advise you to refrain from commenting on an issue you don't have any idea on.

I guess you are a Canadian, hence has no locus stand on this issue. I would advise you to refrain from commenting on an issue you don't have any idea on.

I have read the hr reports on both sides so i have no care for pakistani nor indienne cause however the plight of kashmri should be considered at un and not be handled by pakistanie and indienne

Hold referendum and see what they want.
Being occupiers Indians can not speak for what Kashmiris want and what is their option.

What are referendums? ..... nothing but glorified words for elections. The overwhelming Kashmiri participation in elections after elections just prove that Kashmiris have exercised their rights.

Who's going to stop us ??

So you do clearly admit, with that attitude good luck with kashmir no i seriously mean it, that tough armchair policy only works in the short run, legitamacy is something thats very hard for a nation to build heck we still have provinces bickering on federation clause

I have read the hr reports on both sides so i have no care for pakistani nor indienne cause however the plight of kashmri should be considered at un and not be handled by pakistanie and indienne

You just read some HR reports and came to conclusion that Kashmiris are suffering? As I said, you have no locus stand on this issue and no idea what you are talking about.

What are referendums? ..... nothing but glorified words for elections. The overwhelming Kashmiri participation in elections after elections just prove that Kashmiris have exercised their rights.
Strawman arguement, the army protecting poor kashmiris from the big bad pakistan and vise versa, had the house been clean there would be no misgrievances 60 years later

Kashmir is with india because of naked indian aggression, Kashmiris hate india from the depth of their heart. Majority Kashmiris want independent country & second comes those who want to join with Pakistan, there is very few population(all Hindus) who want to join india.

When the War is initiated by pakistan how come... India become aggressor????? why pakistan attacked kashmir... when the maharaja decision is still pending?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom