What's new

Some Basics To Burst The Indian Lies

India is not possession of second pilot, Pakistan is - so it is not that dumb.

Oye bharati

Check my proof. Just like IAF

IMG_20190408_215644.jpg

The cards Indian Government is playing will backfire at their BJP later they have let their Armed forces to the lowest grade it could ever get, their majority people (Not the bhakts) are raising concerns to show an authentic proof of their claims which IAF is not able to .

Pakistan's stance on 2nd pilot must be clear i believe .
This photo from Facebook page "Ace of PAF" reveals very interesting information but i have not heard it from any official person so i can not believe it to be authentic .

Negative. ISPR on News channel, in call, said that second pilot is dead.

Forgive the typos, I am replying to a lot of posters here, hence in a hurry.

No issues with the typos that it could happen to anyone however, would be better to not rush to reply only.

1. Indian government(MEA) issued a statement of March 5 - Challenging Pakistan to prove that 2 IAF aircrafts were shot down.

2. Right time has come and gone - if you had proof - you would have presented by now.

AMARAAM did not hit Su 30, but it did hit the chaff released by Su 30.

What weapon did the Abhi guy use to supposedly shoot an F-16? All his weapons are with Pakistan!

So As per indians

> Pakistan saved Abhinandan while lynched its own pilot to death

> Due to Jamming by PAF " Abhinandan drifted into Pakistan and he wasn't able to listen IAF"
at the same time they state that they heard ABhinandan locking F16 and firing R73

> Heavy jamming by PAF but still they were listening to PAF secure comms

> PAF Used AMRAAM (BVR) while they used R73 (WVR) to shoot down ... "

bhai agar itnay mahan pilot thay to 1 kia 3 ya 4 gira detay akhir MKI hai mazak nahi

So As per indians

> Pakistan saved Abhinandan while lynched its own pilot to death

> Due to Jamming by PAF " Abhinandan drifted into Pakistan and he wasn't able to listen IAF"
at the same time they state that they heard ABhinandan locking F16 and firing R73

> Heavy jamming by PAF but still they were listening to PAF secure comms

> PAF Used AMRAAM (BVR) while they used R73 (WVR) to shoot down ... "

That's most funny thing I have heard. BVR missiles have a minimum range, they cannot be used in WVR combat, so it's extremely laughable for them to claim Abhi went into WVR combat but got shot by an AMRAAM.

Back
Top Bottom