What's new

Some Basics To Burst The Indian Lies

IF PAF wants to prove - they lost no aircraft that day and shot down two Indian aircrafts in return - it is really simple.

They just need to present the second pilot - dead or alive - his body, his uniform - his identity card.. anything.

IAF is openly challenging them do it.
Challenge for what? A country losing planes and pilots sends requests and does not pose challenges. Indian, you need to bite the dust first.

Pakistan can bring the evidence for the doomed Indian SU-30 forward at any time. But I think ISPR is playing some other game that only the two governments understand. There seems to be much more than what meets the eyes.

Pakistan wants Indians to first acknowledge losing the aircraft and request for the body/pilot.
India is not willing to do that. Why? Arrogance? Probably not. They are beaten to the utter disgrace. Then why? Here is my guess. Indians are probably not sure which pilot to be claimed. The dead one or the live one. The Indians one or the allegedly Israeli one. And which one is alive or which one is dead. Moreover, it might be the case that Indians lost more than two planes on 27/2. They fear that untying the mystery about SU-30 might lead to exposing other doomed IAF planes too. So they are shamelessly clinging to their nonsense claim of downing PAF F-16 even after the inventory count done by Americans on Pak F-16 fleet. They just want to make things messy.

1. This count was done US govt., we are yet to see any official statement from US government on the count.. lets wait for that.
Go and check with US authorities and ask for 'official statement'. Will see if they oblige or give a damn to you. But we give a shit to you and your claims. We are satisfied that world saw the whole (and complete) F-16 fleet of PAF. That's it. We cannot care less of disgusting Indians and their sh!ty claims.

I tagged ShivArror & Vipin Narang both retweeted and Arror has given you full marks....lol
Problem with Indian journos that they know IAF is hiding kill by PAF but they can't do anything ajay shukla stopped Indian narrative since FP story

Only time will solve this mystery. It is quite pointless though. It does nothing but massage egos. Isreal India Iran nexus is very strange.

Only time will solve this mystery. It is quite pointless though. It does nothing but massage egos. Isreal India Iran nexus is very strange.
you forgot to mention Uganda in this evil nexus

Ugandans are recalling their ambassador now.

How about Indians show actual proof of the F-16 Instead of Asking for proof of the second pilot…sad part? There’s still more proof of the second pilot being shot down by us than of the F-16 being shot down. And how does losing one less than 11 aircraft in a month make it a victory for them.
That being said, the radar slides they showed, if you superimpose them on a map to scale, they’re just wrong. By that logic Abhinandan was present over mirpur. Flew to Mangla to get shot and then flew away to crash land at the border.…

Challenge for what? A country losing planes and pilots sends requests and does not pose challenges. Indian, you need to bite the dust first.

Pakistan can bring the evidence for the doomed Indian SU-30 forward at any time. But I think ISPR is playing some other game that only the two governments understand. There seems to be much more than what meets the eyes.

Pakistan wants Indians to first acknowledge losing the aircraft and request for the body/pilot.
India is not willing to do that. Why? Arrogance? Probably not. They are beaten to the utter disgrace. Then why? Here is my guess. Indians are probably not sure which pilot to be claimed. The dead one or the live one. The Indians one or the allegedly Israeli one. And which one is alive or which one is dead. Moreover, it might be the case that Indians lost more than two planes on 27/2. They fear that untying the mystery about SU-30 might lead to exposing other doomed IAF planes too. So they are shamelessly clinging to their nonsense claim of downing PAF F-16 even after the inventory count done by Americans on Pak F-16 fleet. They just want to make things messy.

Go and check with US authorities and ask for 'official statement'. Will see if they oblige or give a damn to you. But we give a shit to you and your claims. We are satisfied that world saw the whole (and complete) F-16 fleet of PAF. That's it. We cannot care less of disgusting Indians and their sh!ty claims.
Aziz Arakadashim, Modi/BS have said it all!!! Rafael is their remaining resort!!! I don't know what can be a better accolade for the PAF!!! I wish the other Muslim countries could have a fraction of this...

LOL initially didn't they claim there was no AWACS in air at that time?
Did'nt they said Pakistan attacked while one Awacs plane had returned and the other was still not in the air?

Can someone please find those statements/claims buy Indians.

Haris Malick‏ @HarisMalik369

As we were expecting IAF to show Electronic Proof of downing an F16 and here it is, I am surprised to know 1) IAF has such radars which shows aircraft's name. 2) If the aircraft gets out of range it means its shot down! #IAF #PAF #IAFPressBrief #MiG21 #Modi #IndianAirForce

Hamid Bilal‏ @hamidbelal
Replying to @ANI
Very poor show #IAF. India said earlier that #Abhinandan drifted into Pak space due to comms jam by #PAF. Now if they were unable to contact own pilot, how could they record Pak's comms. Radar photos also are very childish and funny. Senior officer making fun of himself & India.

This brief conflict has shown what Indians are made of.
They can't digest a loss of two plane how in the hell can they ever risk a full blown war?
Indians have proved they are nothing but bleeding pussies

India has lost all credibility, we have defeated them in all fronts in this short conflict.

Stick to india there is no such thing as subcontinental.
Pakistan announced/admitted it on the same day on 9:00 pm news, I remember it so vividly, because I heard it with my own two ears.

As a matter of fact, it was I, who broke this news on PDF, regarding the friendly fire, which brought down MI 17.

As far as formal statements are concerned - accepting friendly fire - that is just not how our subcontinental forces operate. eg PAF never accepted - they had managed shoot down one their own F -16 in dogfight with Afghan/Soviet airforce back in 1980s. That information too was leaked from other sources.

IAF had no clue what PAF did that day to bring down two of their best planes with very experienced pilots. They are just desperate for PAF to show some kind of footage/recording to help them assess what happened and what capabilities Pakistan possesses.

Lies never change facts. keep harping what you like. We know what we did and GOD willing will repeat the same Indians didn't learned any lessons.

The hostilities are not over yet, neither is anyone migrating to Mars, we are only now witnessing the gems coming out of India so just be a little patient my friend, PAF will give a full response.

IF PAF wants to prove - they lost no aircraft that day and shot down two Indian aircrafts in return - it is really simple.

They just need to present the second pilot - dead or alive - his body, his uniform - his identity card.. anything.

IAF is openly challenging them do it.

Here, DGISPR claiming more than a week after the incident. That second pilot has died in Pakistan..watch from 01:00.

If Pakistan can not provide any evidence of the second pilot being Indian, despite him dying in Pakistan - then it obviously proves he was a Pakistani pilot.
FYI he never said pilot died IN PAKISTAN...he is simply speculating that second crash haopenedyin IOK where the pilot died

The more u pay attention to crap the more time is wasted just move on later on someone will come out with facts like in the past ;) sooner or later it will
Come out

If the fact USA removed missile from turkey and only then ussr removed it from Cuba in 62 was kept secret till ????

This will eventually be disclosed after elections etc

2. If PAF is able to prove(by whatever means - uniform, dead body , pictures, id card etc) , that second pilot, who died in Pakistan(as DGISPR accepts in his interview) was an Indian -then obviously it settles the whole debate.

The initial report of 2 pilots MAY have been miscommunication. Asian Times article pointed in this direction that 2 different units reported a captured pilot. GHQ thought it has got 2, while eventually it turned out both units were reporting about the same pilot. And before you draw any conclusions, such things happen in heat of war. If you can shoot down you own heli in heat of war, so its entirely possible for PA to double count a pilot.

3. If however they are unable to prove that second pilot is Indian (despite having him or his dead body in their possession). It is an admission of guilt, that second pilot and aircraft were never Indian to begin with.

Second pilot or not: All 4 missiles were recovered in wreckage of Mig-21. The pieces of fire-damaged left wing missiles can also be seen in pictures of wreckage. IAF so far has not officially explained this?

1. This count was done US govt., we are yet to see any official statement from US government on the count.. lets wait for that.

FP report is still not denied officially. Only HT reported "Pentagon saying 'Not Aware'". They never reported who, where and when did they ask this question and what was complete answer they got.

Last edited:
Not just that the AWACS were changing, they had claimed that it was the DRDO AWACS and not the A-50 Phalcon that was over Kashmir directing the IAF with claims on the BRat forum about it finally being battle tested (as in not being able to differentiate between its own helicopter and PAF)

Back
Top Bottom