What's new

Has Low IQ of Indian Population Made the Job Easier for Indian Military Chiefs?

Forget about the common Indians, even Nehru couldn't argue with Jinnah for more than a half an hour...

As per the KITAP, it is typical and nominal of the Alem-i Jahiliye.....

Have you ever wondered why did Indians never want to see the places that PAF bombed on 27th Feb 19? Point is, they perfectly know what's true and what's false.. They knew if they had demanded to see the targeted places, and God forbid any international journalist had gone there, the whole world would have seen the destruction.
They will never allow to hold any independent investigation. Why would they?

Have you ever wondered why did Indians never want to see the places that PAF bombed on 27th Feb 19? Point is, they perfectly know what's true and what's false.. They knew if they had demanded to see the targeted places, and God forbid any international journalist had gone there, the whole world would have seen the destruction.
It took the likes of Hazret-i Ibrahim, Musa, Muhammed (PBUT) etc. to question the ways and mindsets of the Ehli-i Jahiliye....

Without the Hidayet from HIM, it's no easy job to break the shackles created by Iblis...

Indians have lost touch with reality, all their accolades and their modern history is fictional

Back
Top Bottom