What's new

Some Basics To Burst The Indian Lies

Irrefutable evidence
68206242.jpg

lol..please no more conspiracy theories..present proof that second pilot was Indian.

It should be easy- since you have the second pilot.

If you can not - it is a proof in itself, that second pilot who died in Pakistan was indeed a Pakistani.
He was born in Uganda, raised in Pondicherry and only joined the PAF to jump out of an airplane.

You have nothing except a pointless narrative that you have zip to prove, lets agree to disagree.
We know your aircraft is down, and NOTHING you can come up with will change that reality.

Did Indian (MEA) forced us to reply at all? The time has gone when India used such tactics supported with external pressure for us to show all of our cards. The thing is, PAF fleet is complete & also, Abhinandan MIG-21 was carrying 4 AAMs that are recovered from the debris even found intact to pylon/plane wing. So the question of shooting down an F-16 has gone beyond an answer by IAF however, Indian Military is just doing some election campaign for Modi and its effects are visible the way you are questioning something beyond your own control.

I repeat, ask any power out there by using Indian Influence and make us to respond in this regard. Trust me, India will be more disappointed than before.

You need external powers to force your governments hand, only then they will be able to come up with some kind of response to the Indian government's open challenge to you..strange.

He was born in Uganda, raised in Pondicherry and only joined the PAF to jump out of an airplane.

You have nothing except a pointless narrative that you have zip to prove, lets agree to disagree.
We know your aircraft is down, and NOTHING you can come up with will change that reality.

And what do you have ?

You keep coming back to second pilot while ignoring everything else.

Because, second pilot who died Pakistan was Indian ..then it proves you were right all along.

And he wasn't, then India was right all along.

Rest is just circumstantial evidence.

You need external powers to force your governments hand, only then they will be able to come up with some kind of response to the Indian government's open challenge to you..strange.

Buddy, trust me. PAF has everything ready and will give absolute response at the right time, let us see meanwhile how deep IAF is willing to go down its rabbit hole in its attempt to bluff. ;)

India is not possession of second pilot, Pakistan is - so it is not that dumb.

Pakistan has possession of all 4 missile seekers of Abhi's jet. So what vedic technology shot it down to begin with :D

And what do you have ?

Because, second pilot who died Pakistan was Indian ..then it proves you were right all along.

And he wasn't, then India was right all along.

Rest is just circumstantial evidence.

Circumstantial evidence? No. When IAF claims Abhi's Mig-21 Bison shot F-16 down officially, it is no longer "circumstantial" evidence, because we have the 4 missile seekers to prove, with video of wreck showing all 4 attached or in wreckage, that none were fired to begin with, let alone dropping a F-16 down.

1. Indian government(MEA) issued a statement of March 5 - Challenging Pakistan to prove that 2 IAF aircrafts were shot down.

2. Right time has come and gone - if you had proof - you would have presented by now.

AMARAAM did not hit Su 30, but it did hit the chaff released by Su 30.
It took India five weeks to discover and disclose that some Pakistani unexploded bombs on the ground, yet an AMRAAM missile travelling at Mach-4 some how lands in Nirmala's lap and that too with all the details clearly visible on it.....maybe the writing remained preserved in SU-30s backside.

AMARAAM did not hit Su 30, but it did hit the chaff released by Su 30.

Can you define Chaff AMRAAM 120C-5?

No but its like, you can't even enforce the question despite all the claims of isolation and world is on India side. Keeps repeating the 2nd pilot thing wouldn't save India Face anymore. In fact, Abinandan was captured, MIG-21 is shot down, MI-1V5 lost along with 6 IAF persons and then recently IAF said that a road accident claimed more IAF officers lives. . .. . Aren't you reading something between the lines when Balakot failure is not even mentioned.

Take some rest & keep it out of here.

Regards,

Buddy, trust me. PAF has everything ready and will give absolute response at the right time, let us see meanwhile how deep IAF is willing to go down its rabbit hole in its attempt to bluff. ;)

Pakistan has possession of all 4 missile seekers of Abhi's jet. So what vedic technology shot it down to begin with :D

And yet we saw only 3 missile on the body of aircraft (and around it) - from the original picture taken. Is it that hard to make replica of a missile? As I said circumstantial evidence.

Second pilot is the key here.

The cards Indian Government is playing will backfire at their BJP later they have let their Armed forces to the lowest grade it could ever get, their majority people (Not the bhakts) are raising concerns to show an authentic proof of their claims which IAF is not able to .

Pakistan's stance on 2nd pilot must be clear i believe .
This photo from Facebook page "Ace of PAF" reveals very interesting information but i have not heard it from any official person so i can not believe it to be authentic .

And yet we saw only 3 missile on the body of aircraft (and around it) - from the original picture taken. Is it that hard to make replica of a missile? As I said circumstantial evidence.

PDF uploaded images analyzing the wreck accounting for all 4 missiles.

Second pilot is irrelevant when your IAF officially claimed (no longer making it circumstantial) that Abhi's Mig-21 shot F-16 down, we have proved no missiles launched to begin with.

Secondly, if missiles can be fabricated, then let me put it out that it's also only circumstantial evidence by IAF of the AMRAAM and so no F-16s were in air so none shot down (see how dumb it sounds, engineering fake missiles lol. Even if we believe that they can be engineered, then again there is video of wreck where all 4 missiles are accounted for, what's next... Wreck also circumstantial evidence and is faked?)

Only way the 2nd pilot is the key here is if you reject IAF's statement that Abhi's Mig-21 shot F-16 down. Then we can talk about 2nd pilot indeed.

But when 2 of 1 key evidences has proved something, the latter is not needed. With respect.

Can you define Chaff AMRAAM 120C-5?

No but its like, you can't even enforce the question despite all the claims of isolation and world is on India side. Keeps repeating the 2nd pilot thing wouldn't save India Face anymore. In fact, Abinandan was captured, MIG-21 is shot down, MI-1V5 lost along with 6 IAF persons and then recently IAF said that a road accident claimed more IAF officers lives. . .. . Aren't you reading something between the lines when Balakot failure is not even mentioned.

Take some rest & keep it out of here.

Regards,

Forgive the typos, I am replying to a lot of posters here, hence in a hurry.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories. I believe in hard evidence.

And have presented a very logical question to all Pakistanis here, which seemingly, none of you here are equipped to answer.

So here is another lesson. Never try to run before you couldn't even walk.

Go through following thread & don't troll anymore or repeat same again & again even when it is clarified that we have to disagree and move on. (don't try to enforce your opinion).
54520017_10156624544837663_2740493407511117824_n.jpg

54514974_10156624544707663_8747635191129833472_n.jpg

54436719_10156624544952663_2985959292512763904_n.jpg

54402675_10156624545077663_6379710877783818240_n.jpg

54521494_10156624545157663_8097959789188874240_n.jpg

54409207_10156624545252663_2247047140314447872_n.jpg

slide9-jpg.548115

It hurts to see that every single day, a new analyst wants a baby feed style lesson.

No more trolling, at least here.

Back
Top Bottom