What's new

Some Basics To Burst The Indian Lies

Did IAF came with any formal statement that they by mistake shot down its own heli Mi-17 killing six IAF officers/men and one person on the ground killed, the report came from another source...this could not have stirred the emotion required for electorates.

A professional Airforce would have been forthcoming in losses too..

As a matter of fact, it was I, who broke this news on PDF, regarding the friendly fire, which brought down MI 17.

As far as formal statements are concerned - accepting friendly fire - that is just not how our subcontinental forces operate. eg PAF never accepted - they had managed shoot down one their own F -16 in dogfight with Afghan/Soviet airforce back in 1980s. That information too was leaked from other sources.

i think we should leave these indians alone. they are sub human creatures. we should stop wasting our time in arguing to them and busting their lies. let them live in their own fantasy world of lies and deceit. its good for us as our enemy is not realistic but prefers to live in fantasies. the whole world knows that we have taught them a lesson and they have become a laughing stock. we should be ready to teach them more lessons if they wish.

The hostilities are not over yet, neither is anyone migrating to Mars, we are only now witnessing the gems coming out of India so just be a little patient my friend, PAF will give a full response.

Cool, I am patiently waiting.

2. If PAF is able to prove(by whatever means - uniform, dead body , pictures, id card etc) , that second pilot, who died in Pakistan(as DGISPR accepts in his interview) was an Indian -then obviously it settles the whole debate.

ISPR wouldn't be responding to bluffs until & unless someone with credibility calls upon and ask the question.

Guilt by whom? An Indian claims, therefore? Let me assure you that more of things will be made public & trust me, Pakistan is holding upper hand hence, the calmness. It is the guilt at Indian side that keeps repeating the same lies with different views. You are asking for second pilot but you aren't accepting the other truths where Indian Military is caught lying with everything. Rather than wasting you time here, why don't you question someone in Indian Uniform? Ask 56" superman to force Pakistan, influence through super India lobbies and question the 2nd pilot. Modi is silent and that is being advised by someone more powerful than whole India. The mystery of second pilot as well as IAF 2nd loss into PAF hands will be making its way to the public on the right time. Asking for it before that time, is nothing.

Just watch this space.....PAF is just waiting for Indians to exhaust their lies and excuses.
Some more interesting information is coming out.

''2 Indian Airforce officers killed in a car crash in Indian occupied Kashmir. One of them killed was a jet pilot named Squadron Leader Rakesh Pandey (31793), many analysts say that this is a cover up to hide the killed pilots of IAF Su-30MKI on 27th Feb by Pakistani Fighter Jet.''

Windi: Russians are more worried about IAF foolishness than Pakistan sharing more evidence. Catch the drift. I can safely assume that we gave our words to our Russian friends for many reasons but on other hand, we both know how India will shoot its own foot sooner or later. Let's Indian media do the rest while we can enjoy the show.

1. This count was done US govt., we are yet to see any official statement from US government on the count.. lets wait for that.

2. If PAF is able to prove(by whatever means - uniform, dead body , pictures, id card etc) , that second pilot, who died in Pakistan(as DGISPR accepts in his interview) was an Indian -then obviously it settles the whole debate.

3. If however they are unable to prove that second pilot is Indian (despite having him or his dead body in their possession). It is an admission of guilt, that second pilot and aircraft were never Indian to begin with.
Why not you show us that AMRAAM seeker which failed to hit Su30.. ? ? We shown Abhinandan's unfired & so called fired mijjiles seekers... This proves that incase of a mijjile miss or hit seeker always stays save... Now show us that seeker and we will declare IAF winner..

IMG_20190408_215644.jpg

There you go. Enjoy the proof :)

ISPR wouldn't be responding to bluffs until & unless someone with credibility calls upon and ask the question.

Guilt by whom? An Indian claims, therefore? Let me assure you that more of things will be made public & trust me, Pakistan is holding upper hand hence, the calmness. It is the guilt at Indian side that keeps repeating the same lies with different views. You are asking for second pilot but you aren't accepting the other truths where Indian Military is caught lying with everything. Rather than wasting you time here, why don't you question someone in Indian Uniform? Ask 56" superman to force Pakistan, influence through super India lobbies and question the 2nd pilot. Modi is silent and that is being advised by someone more powerful than whole India. The mystery of second pilot as well as IAF 2nd loss into PAF hands will be making its way to the public on the right time. Asking for it before that time, is nothing.

1. Indian government(MEA) issued a statement of March 5 - Challenging Pakistan to prove that 2 IAF aircrafts were shot down.

2. Right time has come and gone - if you had proof - you would have presented by now.

Why not you show us that AMRAAM seeker which failed to hit Su30.. ? ? We shown Abhinandan's unfired & so called fired mijjiles seekers... This proves that incase of a mijjile miss or hit seeker always stays save... Now show us that seeker and we will declare IAF winner..

AMARAAM did not hit Su 30, but it did hit the chaff released by Su 30.

IF PAF wants to prove - they lost no aircraft that day and shot down two Indian aircrafts in return - it is really simple.

They just need to present the second pilot - dead or alive - his body, his uniform - his identity card.. anything.

IAF is openly challenging them do it.

Here, DGISPR claiming more than a week after the incident. That second pilot has died in Pakistan..watch from 01:00.

If Pakistan can not provide any evidence of the second pilot being Indian, despite him dying in Pakistan - then it obviously proves he was a Pakistani pilot.

It's really simple.

PAF is openly challenging the IAF to reveal name of the Pakistani F-16 pilot, and/or provide relevant verifiable proof of downing a F-16.
If they cannot, then it means IAF lost a 2nd jet.
Why that conclusion out of the arse end of nowhere? Because I said so.

See how stupid you sound?

1. Indian government(MEA) issued a statement of March 5 - Challenging Pakistan to prove that 2 IAF aircrafts were shot down.

2. Right time has come and gone - if you had proof - you would have presented by now.

1. ISPR has challenged IAF to release proof long before.
2. Right time has come and gone, anything else is doctored now.

R-73 Archer did not hit F-16, but it hit flares.

See how dumb you sound yet?

It's really simple.

PAF is openly challenging the IAF to reveal name of the Pakistani F-16 pilot, and/or provide relevant verifiable proof of downing a F-16.
If they cannot, then it means IAF lost a 2nd jet.
Why that conclusion out of the arse end of nowhere? Because I said so.

See how stupid you sound?

1. ISPR has challenged IAF to release proof long before.
2. Right time has come and gone, anything else is doctored now.

R-73 Archer did not hit F-16, but it hit flares.

See how dumb you sound yet?

India is not possession of second pilot, Pakistan is - so it is not that dumb.

Did Indian (MEA) forced us to reply at all? The time has gone when India used such tactics supported with external pressure for us to show all of our cards. The thing is, PAF fleet is complete & also, Abhinandan MIG-21 was carrying 4 AAMs that are recovered from the debris even found intact to pylon/plane wing. So the question of shooting down an F-16 has gone beyond an answer by IAF however, Indian Military is just doing some election campaign for Modi and its effects are visible the way you are questioning something beyond your own control.

I repeat, ask any power out there by using Indian Influence and make us to respond in this regard. Trust me, India will be more disappointed than before.

lol..please no more conspiracy theories..present proof that second pilot was Indian.
It should be easy- since you have the second pilot.
I like you guys think now its PAFs turn or something, are we playing antakshere B#%@H

If you can not - it is a proof in itself, that second pilot who died in Pakistan was indeed a Pakistani.

:omghaha:

It fails or hits In both cases seekers would remains safe.. We shown you all abhinandan mijjiles seekers.. Did not we??? Where is Amraam seeker ??

Back
Top Bottom