What's new

soldiers throw six youth out of moving train

So what's the big deal? Is this earth shattering defence news? :P

It's quite usual that mobs and goondas often come and occupy reserved seats and pull out weapons when confronted. This is what must have happened not knowing that they're up against Army jawans who then proceeded to catch them by their balls and throw them out!

Next time these bozos should know who they're messing with!
hit-club.gif

I always felt that I should join Army just so that I could throw these kind of coach crashers out of train!! they are huge nuance. They barge into reserved coaches even without buying a ticket and expect us to give them a seat (even in night!).. I got no sympathy for these people. I am not even sure the story given by them is correct. These people could have moved to another coach IF they had valid tickets. But Army men needed to be more caution if the report is true.

Off topic: funny to see the reaction of some members here. Jumping up and down just because 6 people were thrown out by IA soldiers. The same people who were cheer leading when PA threw out their entire nation!! and many are wishing a repeat even today!!!

this thread reminds of something which happened to me 2 months ago, and made me really respect our soliders.
back in April, I was going to lahore. I decided to leave after mid night as I was supposed to be there in the morning. Around 12:30 I was waiting by Golra Morh Islamabad near Toll plaza and at the outer wall of COD / Army workshop. I stood there with my elder brother and cousin for good 35 minutes and to our amazement not even a single taxi. Than came the Army hilux which was on Patrol duty for Army workshop. They saw us standing there and stopped to check for ID and why were we standing there. my cousin told the LT (a pathan) that he lives across the road and waiting for the taxi for last 35 mins. He thought for a moment and told the solider to stand out on the safety guard on bumper and make space for us at the back. They gave us lift to the Daewoo station......they went off course around 1km just to drop us.....This is Pakistan Army.....

:laugh: bwahahahah good facepalm.

yeh only in India we can see military wife swapping, tomato catch up, liquor corruption even grain corruption by Indian armymen.:sarcastic:

In south Asia, only in India where such news are coming out because of Press freedom :shout:

Pakistan one of 10 WORST countries for press freedom

Mexico, Pakistan Most Deadly Places for Journalists in 2010 - WAN-IFRA

Deadly year for Pakistani journalists – Press Freedom Report*|*Commonwealth Journalists Association

Not as much as you make it out to be, considering there's a war like situation in Pakistan and India considers it'self the so called biggest democracy.

India drops to 140th rank in press freedom, lowest since 2002 - The Times of India

13 journalists killed in Pakistan, five in India this year - Indian Express

And India is in the same shades as others.

2013 Press Freedom Index.
400px-RWB-PressFreedomIndex2013-WorldMap.svg.png

Objective of thread successfully achived. Good Job Windjammer. Now **** can sleep tonight. burrhhhhh

UP: soldiers throw six youth out of moving train - Hindustan Times

Six young men who had, by mistake, occupied a coach reserved for army personnel were thrown off a moving train by soldiers in Uttar Pradesh, police said on Wednesday.

The incident occurred on board the Avadh Assam Express near Moradabad, about 340 km from the state capital, late on Tuesday.

While five of the young men sustained minor injuries, one - Imtiaz Ali - suffered severe head injuries.

The youngsters told police that they rushed into the train as it was about to leave and unknowingly boarded a coach meant exclusively for army soldiers. By the time they realised they were in the wrong coach, the train had pulled out of the station.

The injured youth said the soldiers refused to heed their pleas that they would get off at the next station, and thew them out of the moving train, one by one.

The injured were identified as Imtiaz Ali, Guddu, Rauf, Pankaj, Patvai and Ravi.

No case has yet been registered against the errant soldiers.

A police official said the injured youth did not want to press further action, fearing even more trouble.

Still better than your armys behaviour windy

Every Afghan Must Watch! PAKISTAN Army Beating old innocent Afghan Man - YouTube

this thread reminds of something which happened to me 2 months ago, and made me really respect our soliders.
back in April, I was going to lahore. I decided to leave after mid night as I was supposed to be there in the morning. Around 12:30 I was waiting by Golra Morh Islamabad near Toll plaza and at the outer wall of COD / Army workshop. I stood there with my elder brother and cousin for good 35 minutes and to our amazement not even a single taxi. Than came the Army hilux which was on Patrol duty for Army workshop. They saw us standing there and stopped to check for ID and why were we standing there. my cousin told the LT (a pathan) that he lives across the road and waiting for the taxi for last 35 mins. He thought for a moment and told the solider to stand out on the safety guard on bumper and make space for us at the back. They gave us lift to the Daewoo station......they went off course around 1km just to drop us.....This is Pakistan Army.....

And Am going to tell you one story, which made the headlines all over the world..

A Gorkha Rifles jawan travelling on a train did not hesitate to take on a gang of 30 armed dacoits singlehandedly, armed with just a khukri, when he saw them looting his fellow passengers.

"I am a soldier and get paid to protect citizens of this country. I could not sit back and watch as passengers were looted. I pulled out my khukri and attacked the criminals. Initially, they were taken by surprise and I succeeded in connecting with at least three of them. The blows were severe and they must have got themselves admitted to some hospital. By then, the criminals started fighting back. They fired a shot that missed me. At one point of time, the khukri fell from my hand and I was overpowered. They picked it up and used it on me," the jawan said.
More on this link Soldier takes on dacoits on train Gang Of 30 - Times Of India
This is the same Indian Army boarded in same Indian Railway fighting for others ....Ayo Gorkhali!!!

This incident shows that Indian Army is totally secular in nature they didn't show any favor to either Hindu or Muslim youths.

BTW AAJ TAK has added that the condition of all the six youths are out of danger and their injuries are not life threatening or permanent in nature.

The-Dude-Top-Ten-Beards.png

These youth seem to be from mullah mulayam area and these folk even without reservation enter reserved boogies and misbehave with passengers, but this time these unruly youth bite more than they could chew.

Nothing to be surprised of! They have a habit of killing civilians and youth!

Back
Top Bottom