What's new

China does not feel like an economy in crisis, Amid talk of high youth unemployment, trains, cinemas and concerts are full

So it's the unemployment of a tiny fraction of the population in age group of 16-24. If this is what the figure is about, Singapore's youth unemployment rate could be higher than China's.

1693737397466.png

Next, you're gonna tell me how Singapore's population is small and it's unfair to compare to China bla bla. Lol.

View attachment 950697

Next, you're gonna tell me how Singapore's population is small bla bla and cope more lol.
I would say this is very impressive, but it's still true almost all Singaporean youth between 16-24 are in school, so the base number for it would be very small.

So you are saying it is not true then??

Again, it's not about discussion, you didn't start your post with a question, so what you want to discuss? The format of the article??
Every thread here in PFD is for discussion, dummy.

Every thread here in PFD is for discussion, dummy.
Again, discussion of what? You have not even post a statement or question to discuss.

YOU DO KNOW WHAT IS DISCUSSION, RIGHT?

You have a point you point out and that's what you discuss, now WHERE IS YOUR GOD DAMN POINT?

Again, discussion of what? You have not even post a statement or question to discuss.

YOU DO KNOW WHAT IS DISCUSSION, RIGHT?

You have a point you point out and that's what you discuss, now WHERE IS YOUR GOD DAMN POINT?
PDF is a public forum, a forum is for discussions. what you are doing now if not discussing?

PDF is a public forum, a forum is for discussions. what you are doing now if not discussing?
Stop dodging the question, this is not what I ask.

I am asking what is the point you are discussing, tell me, because you just post a god damn article, you did not raise any point to discuss.

So again, TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR GOD DAMN POINT??

Yes and no, I think.

I think 33 million of young people probably already graduated or some of them didn't go to university.

Of 33 million, there are 6 million who haven't found a job yet, aka unemployment.
What confuses me even more is the total number, and then the classification

In terms of the total number, according to preliminary estimates, in May, the total number of young people aged 16-24 was about 96 million. Many students aged 16-24 have not really entered the labor market. There are more than 33 million people who have entered the labor market looking for jobs. Of these 33 million, more than 26 million have already found jobs, and about 6 million are still looking. Work. Now everyone has some misunderstandings about the total amount of unemployment among young people. Let us report this data to you. At present, there are more than 6 million unemployed young people. In the next stage, as the economy continues to improve, there is good support for employment to remain generally stable.

On one hand he says many out of 16 to 24 haven't entered the market, then he also says 33 million out of 96 million have entered the market. Out of these 26 million have found jobs as well, he adds.

Above 16 in India means, a kid who has passed 10th grade and is supposed to be in College. At least till 22 years, some form of education should be taken if they have to reach graduation stage at least. So the age of 16 to 22 at least, doesn't make sense to me if its included in these numbers. So confusing as to why they want to include these ages.

It didn't really matter until the propaganda storm happened, so they stopped reporting it.
Yeah that makes sense alright, why give more fodder to fire.

What confuses me even more is the total number, and then the classification

In terms of the total number, according to preliminary estimates, in May, the total number of young people aged 16-24 was about 96 million. Many students aged 16-24 have not really entered the labor market. There are more than 33 million people who have entered the labor market looking for jobs. Of these 33 million, more than 26 million have already found jobs, and about 6 million are still looking. Work. Now everyone has some misunderstandings about the total amount of unemployment among young people. Let us report this data to you. At present, there are more than 6 million unemployed young people. In the next stage, as the economy continues to improve, there is good support for employment to remain generally stable.

On one hand he says many out of 16 to 24 haven't entered the market, then he also says 33 million out of 96 million have entered the market. Out of these 26 million have found jobs as well, he adds.

Above 16 in India means, a kid who has passed 10th grade and is supposed to be in College. At least till 22 years, some form of education should be taken if they have to reach graduation stage at least. So the age of 16 to 22 at least, doesn't make sense to me if its included in these numbers. So confusing as to why they want to include these ages.

Yeah that makes sense alright, why give more fodder to fire.
What they are doing is try to fudge data by trying to pull a fast one.

Because it will not make sense if you count the entire youth population (which is at 96 million) and then represented the denomination of the 6 million youth that can't find work and then proceed to say the % is low because it's 6/96 = 6%, because either the entire youth population would have to be employed and not studying, or you have to count studying as an employment.

You cannot mix a denomination base into a true/filtered figure, it does not represent the data set nor it subset. That's however, is the most common way to fudge data, because they hope you don't process what they say.

Who the heck do you think you are?
No, WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

YOU QUOTE ME, I did not quote you, if you don't want to be bothered, you don't Fking answer someone post. if you do, you are fking asking for it

So yes, WHO THE FLYING FRECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO THINK ONLY YOU CAN POST AND OTHER CAN'T AND CANNOT CHALLENGE YOU?

Because you started talking about me personally, you can challenge whatever you like, don't expect anyone gives you damn and owe you any answers or whatsoever.
You talk to me to defend yourself, that's fine.

What's not fine is you tell me to not talk to you and ask me who the hell do I think I am.

Either defend yourself and be challenged, or not quote me at all in the first placed. Again, I talk about you, I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOUR OPINION, if I do, I will quote you when I talk about you.

Everyone has an arsehole, you don't want to hear people talk about yours, that's fine, not when you say I don't care what you think about my arsehole, if you don't care what or why I talk about you, then why reply? You post me to tell me I don't care?

I AM going to talk about you, that's my hand, you can't stop me from typing about you, if you don't care, then don't reply.

Back
Top Bottom