What's new

soldiers throw six youth out of moving train

Not to mention fake encounters for monetary rewards. :rofl:

well thats serious task but funny to know that they had been eating up food meant for jawans.

this is the funniest when bharatis on such incidents always say OH well we are not ruled army like others so what if bharati army is bunch of streetboys :D

And this is pak army

[video]http://www.********.com/view?i=8a9_1294212035[/video]

Obviously you are incompetent to differentiate between a war like situation and misconduct in normalcy.
Those being thrashed are captured Talibans who don't think twice before blowing up a school or a market place.
This is what you army indulges into to get some kicks.

Publicly Thrashing Of An Indian Soldier - YouTube

Nowa days Civic sense of indians are going down to near 0 level.

if you Travel in reserved coaches of indian railways , you have to share it with unreserved ticket passangers/ticketless youths! etc.. If you ask some thing they will be arogant also. I think these guys should have provoked the anger of jawans.

This shows that these people has no Negoitiation skills are any thing . they could have begged for chain to be pulled and they could have get off. If i were them? I would have requested to pull the chain...
Both Jawans and the youths needs to punished! I am not convinced that they are victims based on their statment to media or police

To be honest it sounds like hijinks. Young soldiers are almost the same all over the world- arrogant, immature and impulsive.
the fact these guys only sustained minor injures suggest the train was barely moving and was probably just setting off from the station.

I cold tell you some stories wrt the Brit Army and some of their Antics. There are certain pubs near military bases here in the UK that you'd almost certainly end up in a fight if you were a civilian or a member of a different military branch.

Knowing the IA's strict internal enformencmt of its moral code and discipline- these soldiers are in for some major pain.

Also this is a very one-sided account we have right now. We shouldn't rule out any behaviour on the part of the victims that provoked these actions.

Well, this sort of a thing is normal in a racist country like India.

I mean there are people who are trying to side with the military even when they commit crimes against humanity out in the open. Height of blind nationalism!

Tawba.

Very unfortunate incident .

All the soldiers who committed this crime should be expelled from militray and should give severe punishment to them.

Well, this sort of a thing is normal in a racist country like India.

How do we even know the current incident has anything to do with race, you seem to have confused operation searchlight with the current topic.

I mean there are people who are trying to side with the military even when they commit crimes against humanity out in the open. Height of blind nationalism!
Tawba.

Sad :cry: despite the worst war crimes post WW2 done by a nation's military in 1971 , some people still yearn for military rule :taz:

UP: soldiers throw six youth out of moving train - Hindustan Times

Six young men who had, by mistake, occupied a coach reserved for army personnel were thrown off a moving train by soldiers in Uttar Pradesh, police said on Wednesday.

The incident occurred on board the Avadh Assam Express near Moradabad, about 340 km from the state capital, late on Tuesday.

While five of the young men sustained minor injuries, one - Imtiaz Ali - suffered severe head injuries.

The youngsters told police that they rushed into the train as it was about to leave and unknowingly boarded a coach meant exclusively for army soldiers. By the time they realised they were in the wrong coach, the train had pulled out of the station.

The injured youth said the soldiers refused to heed their pleas that they would get off at the next station, and thew them out of the moving train, one by one.

The injured were identified as Imtiaz Ali, Guddu, Rauf, Pankaj, Patvai and Ravi.

No case has yet been registered against the errant soldiers.

A police official said the injured youth did not want to press further action, fearing even more trouble.

Indian army is the most arrogant n psycho army in SA.

Back
Top Bottom