What's new

soldiers throw six youth out of moving train

yes yes yes i was waiting for someone to post this video after i watched it for the first time 8 months ago.

Now let me tell u what was exactly happened here, This is the video from Swat valley operation against taliban n this guy was hiding them in his house n was refusing to allow army to check his house.

After army forcefully checked his house then 3 taliban fighters were found from his basement. Still he refused to tell them about their network so army was left with no choice but to use force against him to compel him to tell abt more taliban hiding in the area.

So u n yr western daddies want us to take action against them, so when we do take that then u post such videos for propaganda against us.

But this was the video of armymen beating a local man for not cooperating with them over taliban but lets see what indian army does in the disputed land.

Last edited by a moderator:
:laugh: bwahahahah good facepalm.

yeh only in India we can see military wife swapping, tomato catch up, liquor corruption even grain corruption by Indian armymen.

Are you seriously comparing some wife swapping in Indian navy with the Military dictatorships in your country ? :cheesy:

:lol:

Scams happen in all militaries.

What is the big deal here ??

Even scams have some level :) nuke subs, choppers, big deals scams surely BUT Ration scams? dont you think this this is disgusting

Are you seriously comparing some wife swapping in Indian navy with the Military dictatorships in your country ? :cheesy:

:lol:

:) i am comparing the chutyapa of your officers with some serious state affairs of our officers.

Even scams have some level :) nuke subs, choppers, big deals scams surely BUT Ration scams? dont you think this this is disgusting

:) i am comparing the chutyapa of your officers with some serious state affairs of our officers.

The indian dog you got could recognize your neighbours that they were from Pakistan:cheers:

anything on the topic?

i would love to write on the topic but without any bad lanuguage , language in quotation by you does not speak very highly of you specially when you are a veteran on this forumn, mods please note this , thanks

"i am comparing the chutyapa of your officers with some serious state affairs of our officers"

You were comparing some wife swapping in Indian navy with your hisotry of military dictatorships. It may not feel weird to you but to outsiders this is just hilarious :lol:

To the bold part- Are you really a lady ? :cheesy:

Scams are always disgusting , whether they are for nuke subs , choppers or rations .

And scams happen in all militaries.

obviously they would have caused something to anger those jawans ! Otherwise which sane person doesn't press charges when they have their **** kicked out ?

The same thing came in to my mind when I read the news. It's quite impossible to through six person in a moving train one by one by force collect them on same place. The youths must have jumped from coach after a wrangle and lied to media.

Back
Top Bottom