What's new

Soldiers martyred...a new normal on Pak Afghan border….

fantastic, what I was trying to lean towards was a survival guide that is geared towards the local population.

like how to purify water and make it drinkable. sadly people have 0 clue about it in Pakistan. whenever I go to Pakistan I take sawyer water filter kit(other brands are available). people are astonished that something like this exists.
but in general purifying water with means at their disposal.

I like to keep up with all developments in survival and outdoor gear. one thing being stoves for cooking and heating. most systems are gas canister based. which is unreliable long term.

just recently I discovered something called a ghillie kettle! I couldn't believe it that I had 0 clue about this and that's from someone who likes to keep abreast of survival kit.

with an industry flourishing in Pakistan that makes 'phanday' from stainless Steel. making ghillie kettles is extremely easy and a life saver.

finally food preservation and possibly growing spirulina and chlorella to aliviate nutritional deficit in Pakistan.

food preservation goes only as far as achar picking and thats it.

its amazing people are so clueless about preservation of foods long-term.

just few things top of my head.
Great post yar, on the topic of food - I grow what I eat. I have done for almost 5 years now. I am now a keen gardener :D

Great post yar, on the topic of food - I grow what I eat. I have done for almost 5 years now. I am now a keen gardener :D
an emergency should be declared and everyone must grow. use all available land to grow. form a garden based society which has growing communities that share their fruits with the community.

at one point in time there were more sheep than people in Britain. kept the people fed through the bleak times.

an emergency should be declared and everyone must grow. use all available land to grow. form a garden based society which has growing communities that share their fruits with the community.

at one point in time there were more sheep than people in Britain. kept the people fed through the bleak times.
You know brother that is why the UK has a trend of community allotments - it goes back to the black plague and WWI. 😊

You know brother that is why the UK has a trend of community allotments - it goes back to the black plague and WWI. 😊

As someone who is also highly interested and active in the survival field, I approve this.

The skill of being able to grow your own food and to be able to live well without buying things ,is something that has sadly been mostly lost by the new generation

Sir, you are complaining about it. !! I mean, PMLN did, the establishment did against your detested IK.

Perhaps, and they also mustered during the ceasefire suggested by IEA. But IEA needed something in return. That return on investment is not Pak enmity. I think that ROI is either writ of IEA through TTP, smuggled money/goods, or stability as TTP won't join ISIS.

The Q is why they can afford Pak enmity.? Our complacency or the profit from TTP overwhelms?
guess 1 hand washes the other,
a code among thiefs>

loot from others, not from eachother

Lumber 1 has a habit of being caught with their pants down...

They never finish the job to a satisfactory level, something is always f**ked up somewhere.

It's a trademark at this point.
yes lumber 1 has been caught( major arslan) adc to fiaz hameed, - recording audio/video .of pm sharif,

the Taliban’s evolving interests suggest that the group is likely to stay on the sidelines when it comes to the Pakistan-TTP problem. First, the Taliban no longer has a need for safe havens across the border, and has been eager to diversify their international partners. This makes it less likely to comply with Pakistan’s demands. Second, the TTP’s long-standing support for the insurgency in Afghanistan won it loyal supporters within the Taliban leadership; any deviation from this loyalty is likely to generate internal strife. Finally, as the Taliban faces a multitude of domestic challenges—including a resurgent Islamic State Khorasan (ISKP) and emerging channels of local resistance –constraining the TTP is likely to be low on the Taliban’s list of priorities.

This has become a new normal now! We must act harshly or these people won’t understand!

My blood boils seeing such news!

Where is Pakistan headed?

We are a battle hardened nation of 220 million people. Our destiny isn't bad. I think we'll start to see improvement from post June in both Security and Financials.

The blood has been boiling for many of us. An operation is about to be launched to crush these barbaric bast*ards once for all. We made a terrible mistake after Zarb-e-Azb and Raddul Fassad by "negotiation". These snakes strengthen their terrorist positions while we negotiate to not kill more of them and then they attack us again. This time, the snake's head must be crushed without any "talks"!

The Q is why they can afford Pak enmity.? Our complacency or the profit from TTP overwhelms?
Do you think they ever asked themselves how they could afford to wage war against the US for 20 years?

You need to stop using logic my brother, when they have a goal they are insistent, illogical and brutal in their approach. Logic comes after.

Pakistan is several times weaker than the US, it means absolutely nothing about "affording". They know they have strategic depth using porous borders and sympathisers within Pakistan where they know the state's hands are tied.

To them the concept of Loy Afghanistan is the very existence of what it means to call yourself Afghan, or you're an outcast, not worthy of life, etc. It's an extreme tribal culture of honour for them. Their life is worth less than their honour.

We are a battle hardened nation of 220 million people. Our destiny isn't bad. I think we'll start to see improvement from post June in both Security and Financials.

The blood has been boiling for many of us. An operation is about to be launched to crush these barbaric bast*ards once for all. We made a terrible mistake after Zarb-e-Azb and Raddul Fassad by "negotiation". These snakes strengthen their terrorist positions while we negotiate to not kill more of them and then they attack us again. This time, the snake's head must be crushed without any "talks"!

the gist of our operations>>>>>>>

once bernard shaw was dining in a faboulas resturant in ZURICH.

a gorgeous blonde comes to his table,, and proposes him to a marriage,

shocked > bernard inquires why would she want to marry him?

she replies----- the child will be perfect--- it will get my body ,n ,your brains( intelligence).

bernard shaw , replied, the odds are difficult to control,
what if the child GOT YOUR BRAIN ,N MY BODY?

FlJJuM8XgAAnYbA

Right now, we are galloping on the same path in which we have repeatedly fallen into ditches. Right now, there does not appear to be any possibility of even starting to think about changing his ways. It will take us at least another two or three hundred years. By then we will have eaten ourselves.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
پاکستانی لوگ پھل فروٹ کھانے کے بجائے پکوڑے سموسے اور ٹکیاں کھاتے ہیں۔ پھر بیمار ہو کر ہسپتال پہنچ جاتے ہیں۔ ہسپتال میں ان کے دوست احباب اور رشتہ دار ان کی عیادت کے لیے آتے ہوئے ساتھ میں پھل فروٹ لے کر آتے ہیں۔

مریض اندر بیٹھ کر پھل فروٹ کھاتے ہیں اور عیادت کرنے والے ہسپتال کے باہر بیٹھ کر سموسے پکوڑے اور ٹکیاں کھاتے ہیں۔

Maybe they should stop that water.

But how would they do that?

To stop water they would need to build a dam

And to build a dam you need education

Aur taleem sai to in kanjaron ka koi taluq hai nahi

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom