What's new

Soldier Speaks

Pakistan Army and ISI has been hijacked by traitors, the patriotic soldiers need to rise up to save the country.

Pakistan needs a mutiny in the Army, all patriotic soldiers need to rise up to
save the country from Generals like Bajwa.

It is an Enigma why the steps were taken by Neutrals

1- There is not massive aid promised to Pakistan from USA
2- No relief on FATF
3- No Major investment announced
4- No Major Defense Sale F16V or any such notion
5- No clearance on T-129 Engines
6- Did we get 30-40 Billion Investment from USA ? Nope

Does USA hold some data on Neutrals using it as Leverage ? Something at level of Wiki Links 2.0

Why Sabotage their own country's economy ?

6MonthsOfMadness.png

Why the blind eye ?
> Inviting Crooks to , come in power

> Ignoring Pakistan's constitution and allowing crooks to dirty deal in politics

> Allowing cipher knowledge to remain secret when they knew foreign nation was
involved in conspiracy

If somone can't see danger of Cipher politics , how can they be a good General in War time and make correct choices? During war time a General's planning and tactics require great vision , and critical thinking

I doubt Bajwa's ability to strategically think based on what has happened to Pakistan's economy in last 6 months

My decision is based on evidence I see from economic front , the decision of neutrals has costed Pakistan dearly

Last edited:

2- No relief on FATF

Does USA hold some data on Neutrals using it as Leverage ? Something at level of Wiki Links 2.0

View attachment 853537

Why the blind eye ?

> Ignoring Pakistan's constitution and allowing crooks to dirty deal in politics

involved in conspiracy

If somone can't see danger of Cipher politics , how can they be a good General in War time and make correct choices? During war time a General's planning and tactics require great vision , and critical thinking

I doubt Bajwa's ability to strategically think based on what has happened to Pakistan's economy in last 6 months

My decision is based on evidence I see from economic front , the decision of neutrals has costed Pakistan dearly
Thats is exactly what every "ill-informed" Pakistani is wondering. We were trending in a positive trajectory.

2- No relief on FATF

View attachment 853537

Why the blind eye ?

involved in conspiracy

2- No relief on FATF

View attachment 853537

Why the blind eye ?

involved in conspiracy

This is the biggest head scratcher.

If they (estb) indeed did it at behest of US, they (US) got a great deal. Without any massive financial commitment or military give away, US got what it wanted, plus messed up PakChine relationship and bonus has turned Pak public against the army causing unnecessary discontent.

Pakistan Army and ISI has been hijacked by traitors, the patriotic soldiers need to rise up to save the country.

Pakistan needs a mutiny in the Army, all patriotic soldiers need to rise up to
save the country from Generals like Bajwa.
these traitors belong to a certain religious cult based in UK whose name cannot be mentioned here because the MODS will ban u.

I mean everyone has an opinion to put post-retirement so let us not take his words for the bible.

There have been many examples in the past.

Back
Top Bottom