What's new

Nawaz speaks English during Press conference with PM Erdogan

Borrowing the words of Austin Powers when he saw the mole in Goldmember..:

"Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta,Bhatta!"

P.S

Bhatta!

I don't know why you burn with jealousy at us Butts ! :(

After all you used to go to bed everynight praying to the Almighty that when you wake up in the morning you'd do so as a Butt Sahib; maybe if you continue doing that it'll finally come true ! :unsure:

Khuda aaap ko Butt buneiii key saadat deiii - Amen ! :whistle:

Why blame Nawaaz when all of Pakistani society has failed to embrace Urdu? Do we even have a word for 'ambulance' in Urdu?
How many of Us ....ever used theose Words of Urdu??
dddd.jpg

We Do have Some Unmatched Stock of Words.......
View attachment 34834

If you ever try to translate above listed words.......it will make No Sense At all:p:

Last edited:
So what ? what's the big deal about it ? now if Nawaz couldn't speak a word of English then everyone would be worried not for this .

What sort of English........ from what I remember, the moron can't speak English in the first place............ maybe it was Funglish? :D

Well it means erdogan is not good in English. I dont think he is speaking in turkish just to be a dick.
If NS can speak and erdo can understand why not. Its a non issue.

Its better to an efficient prime minister and speak in english than be an inefficient PM and speak in urdu/hindi..

1. PM Erdogan has power of course, but the power can be more strengthen if he uses English (in international event). Even he doesn't use it when he was interviewed by CNN or in any International event he attended, like in Davos World Economy Forum where he left the debate because getting angry with the Israeli comments.

You are wrong my friend, he got angry because moderator tried to stop his speech and even touched him several times on the shoulder.

Here is the brief video.

Also, he made a huge impact with his speech in Davos which was also in Turkish.
2. Yes, he does, for the Non-Turkish people, because his messages is conveyed by the translator. My message is clear, Try to embrace Muslim people heart, if some one wants to improve his influence in the Muslim world.
3. Ok. You are right at this, but if the event has huge coverage and very important that makes all of the world TV stations come, it is better to use English.

I dont think he is speaking in turkish just to be a dick.

Why is he being "a dick"?

When leaders of France, Germany, China, Russia, etc. make international press conferences in their own language, are they being "a dick"?

I think it depends on who the audience is, and if your auxiliary language is clear enough to pull it off.

If the intended recipient of your message is the international community at large, English is a far more effective vehicle for that message currently. It may make your domestic population feel pride, but nobody else in the world looks down on someone for speaking English.

I haven't watched all the press conferences but, whenever I see leaders of these countries make an international press conference, they do it in their native language. It's not because they give a damn about anyone looking down on them. If the listener wants to understand, they can employ a translator.

None sense Tuxedo should be must for Pakistani Prime Minister and holding a smoking pipe and speaking in English , I thought we agreed we will all speak in english no more debate please

Nawaz sharif put you tux on

Classy and professional plus with Nawaz new hair he can pull off this look
cp10441-Caravelli-classic-tuxedo.jpg

When you wear Tuxedo you get invited to big parties and bashes

JFKWHP-KN-C18340.jpg

Big people wear Tuxedo
Imran-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom