What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noodle jokes?

Racist prick. :lol:

No wonder more Chinese people have negative views of Pakistan than positive views, check the international polls in this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...an-one-worlds-most-negative-nations-poll.html

Yup sure.....china has a new-found love...

7925.jpg

:lol:

I feel really bad for the British people. I work for a well known UK bank. I interact with these people daily. They are so nice and civilized. They have no idea what sort of parasite they are breeding in their land. We Indians have faced this evil firsthand. If not stopped now, it can destroy their whole identity, culture and civilization. I really wish they get some sense into their heads and recognize the evil before its too late.

@Safriz -yep,pack up your toys and take a hike,a self delussional fool like you needs a reality check from time to time

A few months ago,few indian posters accused me of beeing a pakistani/chinese false falgger...he,he,he times a' chanching :))

Last edited by a moderator:
West should start the purge now, I think Spain and Germany should take the lead.
Kill these salafist and wahabi dogs.

I think its political motivated and wants to open the eyes of british citizen about their government Atrocity .

The Nigerians are themselves to blame for this corruption in their country ,if they are loosing their precious oil the Nigerian ministers are responsible.. and remember if some Nigerian Christian killled another white guy he wudnt have said `Praise the Lord`or something !!

When Norway massacre happen nobody said its terrorist act because the culprit was a christian.

Again why was he shouting Allah Akbar? What message was he giving out?

When Babri masjid massacre happen Hindoos where shouting har har Mahadev and killing hundred but no one said its hindoo Terrorism .

O for Christ sake babri mnasjid was broken some 20 odd years ago.. since then 10`s adn 10`s of `babri` masjid attacks have happened on Hindu and Buddhist temple U fool. How many Hindu / Buddhist temples have U spoken in favour of when ever theres a Hindu `babri`in Pakistan , ort Banglades?...Give it a rest already. dont show ur sorry ar$e Victim mentality here on PDF too..

the rest of ur little `pointers`are not even worth commenting.

Okay than we will have a open war who ever is occupies Muslim land they are the legitimate target they will be taken out by Muslims
Welll then ask your Illlegal and Legal brethren to go to their respective countries and do what ever they want to do !!
The people who do this are real `aasteen ke saanp`!!!
Ur views?

oh shut up false flag indian troll :lol:
go eat leaf :lol:

(not worth my time and effort to engage this ignorant weirdo into a discussion)

. and ywt U still managed to type about a 100 or so words with a couple of smileys... bravado for Ur hypocrisy !!!

The Nigerians are themselves to blame for this corruption in their country ,if they are loosing their precious oil the Nigerian ministers are responsible.. and remember if some Nigerian Christian killled another white guy he wudnt have said `Praise the Lord`or something !!

Again why was he shouting Allah Akbar? What message was he giving out?

O for Christ sake babri mnasjid was broken some 20 odd years ago.. since then 10`s adn 10`s of `babri` masjid attacks have happened on Hindu and Buddhist temple U fool. How many Hindu / Buddhist temples have U spoken in favour of when ever theres a Hindu `babri`in Pakistan , ort Banglades?...Give it a rest already. dont show ur sorry ar$e Victim mentality here on PDF too..

the rest of ur little `pointers`are not even worth commenting.

Put that false flagger PAKISTANI in ignore list.

hinduguy;4322695]british govt has not done a good job in making sure that immigrants become part of british society. Many feel they are not part of britain due to isolation.

What is the British government suppose to do spoon feed them.Its very simple get a education or trade and get to work.Heck last i checked basic education in England was free. If u going to sit at home and expect to get ahead Good luck and that Applies in any country in the world The opportunities in England are open to any body and every body if u are willing to work for it.

Hope more and more british soldiers get their heads chopped off, this is JUSTICE, if you dont want to lose your fukcing head then don't go overseas killing innocent people, cuz people want revenge.

Why don't you ever say that about American troops?

yes that is a solution...Legislation can be changed and all immigration and naturalization rights can be based on religion.
Worth a try,and see how much love this attracts from Muslim world :lol:
Right...As if there is a lot of love now...:lol:

If this is 'Muslim love', the Brits can do better. Much better.

the first British industry to go down after any such legislation is London high end property market and 7 star hotels as most buyers there are Arabs who happen to be Muslims.
Please...The Muslims love of money is no different than the infidels'. There will be no long term adverse effects on the British economy.

Muslims should not have done this..

UK is very tolerant towards Muslims even though having hundreds of terrorists attacks...
Muslims should not spread their extremist Islam to any European or White country...
Keep that **** in Egypt or Yemen.....

England was once the MOST CIVILISED nation on EARTH

they where the FIRST TO GIVE US non white people the chance to settle here and THRIVE.

i am a pround british indian AND I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK the way it was 30 years ago.

CLEAN, SAFE & CIVILISED. christian nation

THESE HATE PREACHERS should be sent back to their own country somalia Aghnistan Iran Pakistan. SEND THEM BACK

they are DESTROYING THIS GREAT COUNTRY ..

Calm down, British ppl dont think too lightly of Indian people either, buddy.
In UK & US you Indians are made of fun of 24/7... and u guys cant even do anything about it cuz you guys are too small and weak too... must be the grass diet.

Calm down, British ppl dont think too lightly of Indian people either, buddy.
In UK & US you Indians are made of fun of 24/7... and u guys cant even do anything about it cuz you guys are too small and weak too... must be the grass diet.

Have some shame. It is this kind of low level thinking that makes you people look like savages. That in addition to slaughtering people with meat cleavers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom