What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes that is a solution...Legislation can be changed and all immigration and naturalization rights can be based on religion.
Worth a try,and see how much love this attracts from Muslim world :lol:
the first British industry to go down after any such legislation is London high end property market and 7 star hotels as most buyers there are Arabs who happen to be Muslims.

Second industry to go will be fast food which also serve as affordable prepared meal for the masses.Most owners of fast food takeaways here are Pakistanis...again who happen to be Muslims..

Then Butchery market as Halal meat is big business here and helps farmers to remain afloat...Again Muslims happen to be meat eaters big time.

Then small and medium sized shops..again mostly immigrants run them,and most are Muslims..

Last but not least,the export of British scrap metal and used cars.. mainly Muslim countries are the buyers...
Nigeria probably the biggest Buyer of British Junk (which also happens to be the country of origin of the terrorists in this incident)

Forgot to mention the big money muslims spend in buying British Franchises and taking them to their home countries..
All major British chain stores and Brands have branches in Pakistan and all arab countries...

But like i said..worth a try..Governments should change their regulation..Any business or immigration should first ask the Religion of the other party and stop if the other party is Muslim.

So,british economy is based on muslim money,especially street vendors of fast food,they will probably have double that amount of money once they stop the welfare checks rolling :omghaha::omghaha:

Rich arabs must reinvest money in the west (especially UK,US) or else...democracy is coming! :sniper::smokin:

So,british economy is based on muslim money,especially street vendors of fast food,they will probably have double that amount of money once they stop the welfare checks rolling :omghaha::omghaha:

Rich arabs must reinvest money in the west (especially UK,US) or else...democracy is coming! :sniper::smokin:

oh shut up false flag indian troll :lol:
go eat leaf :lol:

(not worth my time and effort to engage this ignorant weirdo into a discussion)

BK91rE0CIAEunxN.jpg

@Dillinger you were right about Anjem the clown. My apologies for trivializing him.

Last edited by a moderator:
oh shut up false flag indian troll :lol:

(not worth my time and effort to engage this ignorant weirdo into a discussion)

u upset bro? much anger and self dellusion i sence in you :coffee:

Like i said..

I bet Jerry Seinfeld if froaming at the mouth at your inspirational sense of humour.Any other theories,are you the backbone of Chinese+US+Brazil economies? Cause' i'm pretty sure i've seen a kebab stand in Rio de Janeiro :victory:

I bet Jerry Seinfeld if froaming at the mouth at your inspirational sense of humour.Any other theories,are you the backbone of Chinese+US+Brazil economies? Cause' i'm pretty sure i've seen a kebab stand in Rio de Janeiro :victory:

Is there a Rio under the rock you live in? :blink:

Try crawling out from under your rock sometime..you do need to learn a lot...

I am happy you know how to post a "Jumping banana" :lol:

Could you elaborate on that?

Yes. I think these moderate Britishers and Europeans today are incapable of defending their motherland. I dont see that sense of patriotism among the masses there.
These Jihadis decapitate their soldier n broad daylight, chase their police, shout slogans and openly call for war against the state. If they still cant see the the evil, then they deserve it.

Is there a Rio under the rock you live in? :blink:

Try crawling out from under your rock sometime..you do need to learn a lot...

I am happy you know how to post a "Jumping banana" :lol:

There is a shaworma stand though,or as you might call it in your fairy land:"the pivotal backbone of every booming economy":nana::chilli: (2 jumping bananas for you,you're an extra case of funny )

There is a shaworma stand though,or as you might call it in your fairy land:"the pivotal backbone of every booming economy":nana::chilli: (2 jumping bananas for you,you're an extra case of funny )

Oh well....Here is you...dancing with your bananas :lol:

funny-indian-dance-o.gif

*puts flamer84 in ignore list*

England was once the MOST CIVILISED nation on EARTH

they where the FIRST TO GIVE US non white people the chance to settle here and THRIVE.

i am a pround british indian AND I WANT MY COUNTRY BACK the way it was 30 years ago.

CLEAN, SAFE & CIVILISED. christian nation

THESE HATE PREACHERS should be sent back to their own country somalia Aghnistan Iran Pakistan. SEND THEM BACK

they are DESTROYING THIS GREAT COUNTRY ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom