What's new

'Soldier beheaded' in terror attack oustide barracks in Woolwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK buddy let's play the "you started this so you got it coming" game:

Muslims stated this in the 7th century when they left Arabia and pillaged,conquered christian Syria,Palestine,Egypt,whole northern Africa,Spain,Anatolia(current day Turkey),Iran,parts of India,etc.All this wars that are fought today against them are justified because THEY STARTED IT.Now that's logic for you right here so bugger off.

I just love moderate muslims:

"This crime it's not ok,condoleances to the family but the west it's killing us so in the end the crime it's quite ok."

I'm sure the family spits on your so called "condoleances".

How stupid one can be?

You are comparing wars going on right now in this era..right now..to wars fought 700 years ago :lol:

whats next? you gona vandalize some dinosaur skeletons in natural history museum because they probably ate your ancestors?

How stupid one can be?

You are comparing wars going on right now in this era..right now..to wars fought 700 years ago :lol:

whats next? you gona vandalize some dinosaur skeletons in natural history museum because they probably ate your ancestors?

You're comparing wars fought 5000km away with an idiot living in a flat in London all his life payed by the british state that suddenly decides to go full mujahedeen mode on a random guy on the street with meat cleavers.

This crime it's not ok,condoleances to the family but the west it's killing us.

is that not true?

does this killing now make it illegitimate to point out the many thousands of innocents that have died in current wars?

is that not true?

does this killing now make it illegitimate to point out the many thousands of innocents that have died in current wars?

Man give a true and logical answer ,if the west is hell bent on killing muslims why does it give so many muslims a chance for a better life in the west? Why not just bombing you all to the stone age to extinction? They could easily do that you know...

Are you denying that the west intervened after other muslims asked them to? Kosovo,Bosnia,Lybia,iraki wars,now Syria.

Man give a true and logical answer ,if the west is hell bent on killing muslims why does it give so many muslims a chance for a better life in the west? Why not just bombing you all to the stone age to extinction? They could easily do that you know...

Are you denying that the west intervened after other muslims asked them to? Kosovo,Bosnia,Lybia,iraki wars,now Syria.

firstly you are missing the question, people dying in other countries is not a myth, its happening, and on a large scale by western soldiers ad equipment - this is ignored - not saying an eye for an eye, but its ignored.

secondly, your second sentence is a joke, other muslims didnt ask the west to intervene, and the west being a superpower only works in its interests, they find muslims who will be their sock puppets, but clearly those wars were unpopular.

the only relevant questions you asked is why does the west have such an immigration policy - it seems to be undermining itself, willingly.

Most are writing this from the same hated West as we speak. ;)

Most are writing this from the same hated West as we speak. ;)

mods should ban comments like these, you are trying to egg on a race war in the west - muslims vs europeans , indians try and stay away and watch from far (typical ofcourse).

firstly you are missing the question, people dying in other countries is not a myth, its happening, and on a large scale by western soldiers ad equipment - this is ignored - not saying an eye for an eye, but its ignored.

secondly, your second sentence is a joke, other muslims didnt ask the west to intervene, and the west being a superpower only works in its interests, they find muslims who will be their sock puppets, but clearly those wars were unpopular.

the only relevant questions you asked is why does the west have such an immigration policy - it seems to be undermining itself, willingly.

1.I know that people dying in a war zone is not a myth,but in wars people die,that's just a sad fact from immemorial times,soldiers don't just kill random civilians out of blind hate,collateral damage happens in a WAR ZONE,it's a sad truth.London is not a war zone.

2.Yes they did,they did in the first iraki war,they practically begged the west in Lybia because the colonel was putting the pain on them,they beg the west in Syria as we speak.They beg for intervention mind you.In the second iraki war the irakis were flocking to embrace the liberating american columns in Baghdad.The subsequent violence between sects in Irak is just a muslim problem.

3.I have an opinion about the immigrant policy,i'm just not going to state it here.;)

mods should ban comments like these, you are trying to egg on a race war in the west - muslims vs europeans , indians try and stay away and watch from far (typical ofcourse).

The Islamist extremists have declared a war on all civilized people.

We know which side we are on.

1.I know that people dying in a war zone is not a myth,but in wars people die,that's just a sad fact from immemorial times,soldiers don't just kill random civilians out of blind hate,collateral damage happens in a WAR ZONE,it's a sad truth.London is not a war zone.

2.Yes they did,they did in the first iraki war,they practically begged the west in Lybia because the colonel was putting the pain on them,they beg the west in Syria as we speak.They beg for intervention mind you.In the second iraki war the irakis were flocking to embrace the liberating american columns in Baghdad.The subsequent violence between sects in Irak is just a muslim problem.

3.I have an opinion about the immigrant policy,i'm just not going to state it here.;)

1. the west brought the war zones to those countries, hence responsible for the war zone. the people of baghdad and tripoli also did not consider their cities a war zone, did anyone ask them?

you have a totally indifferent attitude to the many thousands killed by western soldiers and weapons - "its just a war zone"

2. most of the muslim world was opposed to all of these wars - no one begged the west to come, total fabrication.

its funny that iraq never had a suicide bombing before america came, did you know that? so how can it be an existing probelm - and who made you an expert?

The Islamist extremists have declared a war on all civilized people.

We know which side we are on.

i dont think you are on anyones sides but your own, there are plenty of indians who see this as karma for the west, but obviously play lip service to mainstream discourse :)

i dont think you are on anyones sides but your own, there are plenty of indians who see this as karma for the west, but obviously play lip service to mainstream discourse :)

Those "plenty of Indians" will be figment of your imagination .

There are a billion+ of us. There will be all kinds of opinion, we are not a monolith. However in this fight, the majority of us know the side we support.......

In this fight, we are a victim along with several other countries, Eastern or Western.

In fact we are a larger victim of these terrorists than most. And the biggest bulwark against them as well.

We have lost more lives to Islamic terrorists than the West.

Of course, the most lives have been lost by the Muslim civilians themselves.

There is no doubt that these terrorists are going to lose. They will unfortunately extract a huge cost. And there is no doubting who will end up paying most of that cost.

OK buddy let's play the "you started this so you got it coming" game:

Muslims stated this in the 7th century when they left Arabia and pillaged,conquered christian Syria,Palestine,Egypt,whole northern Africa,Spain,Anatolia(current day Turkey),Iran,parts of India,etc.All this wars that are fought today against them are justified because THEY STARTED IT.Now that's logic for you right here so bugger off.

I just love moderate muslims:

"This crime it's not ok,condoleances to the family but the west it's killing us so in the end the crime it's quite ok."

I'm sure the family spits on your so called "condoleances".
sir even in that you used to launch attacks on them than they kicked your ***** and threw you out from those areas and you will attack we will hit back and hit back hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom