What's new

SOFINS: French GIGN gets new rifle

Could be otherwise SCAR would have not passed our trials. Which one of these military tested the rifle in range such as we did let me guess no one but somehow SCAR passes all our tests with range I have told you over and over again and failed in less severe conditions. You have to be a genius to fall for that.
Hmmm
GREAT
So all those militaries lied that SCAR have failed, all those official reports of rolling back the programs, calling back the guns, issues and problems being faced etc etc are lies because the only universal truth is told by you Facebook friends that SCAR is best.

Do you realize that you are saying that your FB friends are more reliable than US military sources, the international media outlets and the official statements from various countries. OFFICIAL STATEMENTS. That each of them tild i lie and tou know the fact better than thise officuals from Peru, France and USA and all other services.

I am sorry sir but i doubt your sanity if this is what you are suggesting.

Hmmm
GREAT
So all those militaries lied that SCAR have failed, all those official reports of rolling back the programs, calling back the guns, issues and problems being faced etc etc are lies because the only universal truth is told by you Facebook friends that SCAR is best.

Do you realize that you are saying that your FB friends are more reliable than US military sources, the international media outlets and the official statements from various countries. OFFICIAL STATEMENTS. That each of them tild i lie and tou know the fact better than thise officuals from Peru, France and USA and all other services.

I am sorry sir but i doubt your sanity if this is what you are suggesting.
I don't about other Militaries it passed our tests and I am pretty sure no country other than India tests there weapons in range and temperature which we do. So if SCAR pass those tests than it's you which need to explain me How the hell that happened if SCAR is such a failure. Please feel free to explain I am all EARS !!!!

I don't about other Militaries it passed our tests and I am pretty sure no country other than India tests there weapons in range and temperature which we do. So if SCAR pass those tests than it's you which need to explain me How the hell that happened if SCAR is such a failure. Please feel free to explain I am all EARS !!!!
So how is it possible that they failed relatively easy tests (that it have since there are multiple accounts confirming that, OFFICIAL SOURCES THAT IS) but passed our trials (as per some unofficial claims)?
Do you think it is a cse of that shady business that you pointed out in the past??

Could be otherwise SCAR would have not passed our trials. Which one of these military tested the rifle in range such as we did let me guess no one but somehow SCAR passes all our tests with range I have told you over and over again and failed in less severe conditions. You have to be a genius to fall for that.
I have read the links and I find it hard to believe that is the case there are many thing on internet not all are true. There was no way a rifle failing everywhere just passed the tests in -50 C to 50 C. FN guys didn't went to Hogwarts to get some magic placed on SCAR before coming here for tests.

@Arsalan I am having great difficulty in understanding what our Hazrat has said here. You have a great way of making things reader's digest shall we say. can you help me understand?

So how is it possible that they failed relatively easy tests (that it have since there are multiple accounts confirming that, OFFICIAL SOURCES THAT IS) but passed our trials (as per some unofficial claims)?
Do you think it is a cse of that shady business that you pointed out in the past??
You tell me I am not questioning that you are the one who brought it and I said it passed our tests so please bother to explain me thing which is failing over and over again somehow passes tests in worst temperature conditions. I have seen this this miracle happening in films but not in real life.

You tell me I am not questioning that you are the one who brought it and I said it passed our tests so please bother to explain me thing which is failing over and over again somehow passes tests in worst temperature conditions. I have seen this this miracle happening in films but not in real life.
EXACTLY!
This do not happens in real.

so it is either that all those officials are telling a lie, GIGN is a fool, US forces, coloumbia/peru and all the other channels that FN SCAR is not worth it are idiots and a friend on facebook knows it all better than all these idiots
or
it is the other way around!!!
and there is that mention of shady deals by yourself!!
take your pick!!
:)
everyone!!
You need to chose from what GIGN, US and other militaries say or what a friend of our friend here says on facebook
happy hunting!!

@Arsalan I am having great difficulty in understanding what our Hazrat has said here. You have a great way of making things reader's digest shall we say. can you help me understand?
It is essentially saying that GIGN are bunch of idiots and every other force that failed SCAR or rejected it either do not know 5hit about guns or are lieing about there findings and his friend on facebook (not sure if he is a friend or just someone he follows) is the only one right about SCAR. In other words, screw GIGN. :)

EXACTLY!

so it is either that all those officials are telling a lie, GIGN is a fool, US forces, coloumbia/peru and all the other channels that FN SCAR is not worth it are idiots and a friend on facebook knows it all better than all these idiots
or
take your pick!!
everyone!!
You need to chose from what GIGN, US and other militaries say or what a friend of our friend here says on facebook
happy hunting!!

It is essentially saying that GIGN are bunch of idiots and every other force that failed SCAR or rejected it either do not know 5hit about guns or are lieing about there findings and his friend on facebook (not sure if he is a friend or just someone he follows) is the only one right about SCAR. In other words, screw GIGN. :)
Our Hazrat has to be on the payroll of FN there is no other explanation of it. Hazrat knows more than GIGN, USSOCOM and many other militaries.

EXACTLY!

or
take your pick!!
everyone!!
happy hunting!!

Exactly SCAR has passed all our tests so no way it failed the test in those countries which you are claiming. If a Rifle can pass test in conditions which I have told you over and over again about can't fail in less severe conditions so ask those countries what crap they did

Exactly SCAR has passed all our tests so no way it failed the test in those countries which you are claiming. If a Rifle can pass test in conditions which I have told you over and over again about can't fail in less severe conditions so ask those countries what crap they did
So you are saying that all those official reports are wrong that suggest SCAR failed and your Facebook friend knows more. Well, you are entitled to beleive what you want. Thank you for atleast letting us know what you value more, official results and statements and facts (facts like GIGN selecting Bern over SCAR) or facebook chatter. Thanks.

OK. Here is one way how it can fail outside Pakistan, yet succeed in Pakistan. Stepwise:

1. Country other than Pakistan performs rigorous tests. Result: SCAR fails.
2. Pakistan performs rigorous tests. Officials involved in declaring results are bribed by SCAR manufacturer. Result: SCAR passes.

I am not saying that IS what happened, I am just outlining one possibility of what COULD have happened.

So you are saying that all those official reports are wrong that suggest SCAR failed and your Facebook friend knows more. Well, you are entitled to beleive what you want. Thank you for atleast letting us know what you value more, official results and statements and facts (facts like GIGN selecting Bern over SCAR) or facebook chatter. Thanks.
YES SCAR has passed all our tests go and tell those Pakistani soldiers who tested SCAR and approved it that it is a failure and they will laugh like hell

OK. Here is one way how it can fail outside Pakistan, yet succeed in Pakistan. Stepwise:

1. Country other than Pakistan performs rigorous tests. Result: SCAR fails.
2. Pakistan performs rigorous tests. Officials involved in declaring results are bribed by SCAR manufacturer. Result: SCAR passes.

I am not saying that IS what happened, I am just outlining one possibility of what COULD have happened.
SCAR guys didn't bribed but Berreta guys tried to and SCAR passed all tests so no need of bribing. POF boss also changed die to closeness with Berreta

YES SCAR has passed all our tests go and tell those Pakistani soldiers who tested SCAR and approved it that it is a failure and they will laugh like hell
Why should i tell them that it failed with them? I do not know about it. However it is all about the choices you make,
Official statements and facts or things that have actually happened
vs
what YOU have been told on facebook
any sane person will make a wise choice here.

And remember, i am saying all based on logical reasoning. Not saying that SCAR have certainly failed or this is surely a shady deal. I am not one who talks about his thinking as gospel! :P I am just showing everyone the choice you have made, FB over GIGN statement. HILARIOUS!!

Why should i tell them that it failed with them? I do not know about it. However it is all about the choices you make,
Official statements and facts or things that have actually happened
vs
what YOU have been told on facebook
any sane person will make a wise choice here.

And remember, i am saying all based on logical reasoning. Not saying that SCAR have certainly failed or this is surely a shady deal. I am not one who talks about his thinking as gospel! :P I am just showing everyone the choice you have made, FB over GIGN statement. HILARIOUS!!
I have talked to few soldiers and they loved SCAR and they said big yes to it. Berreta in there opinion was good but not that awesome. I have friends who got same thoughts from soldiers they asked but most of they are jawan and captain rank guys so they have no idea about what will be last decision but they loved using SCAR.

@TheOccupiedKashmir @django @Zarvan @Arsalan @Path-Finder

Another picture of the baby in GIGN hands.

ssbts.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom