What's new

SOFINS: French GIGN gets new rifle

Well! A NATO state adopting Warsaw casing:woot:. If It's good enough for GIGN to adopt then It has to be a great weapon.

Still no happiness for SCAR :sarcastic::sarcastic:

hmmmn you tagged the Hazrat but you forgot to tag his counter?? Why?
Brother cant you just let go to be his anti? :-)

Well! A NATO state adopting Warsaw casing:woot:. If It's good enough for GIGN to adopt then It has to be a great weapon.

Still no happiness for SCAR :sarcastic::sarcastic:

hmmmn you tagged the Hazrat but you forgot to tag his counter?? Why?
Hopefully, we will see some progress on CZ 807 with PA also.
3 words sum it up perfectly bro.;)Kudos
Close Quarter Combat

@Zarvan @Arsalan

Isn't it such a nice weapon ?

u1.jpg

they

yhey ordered only 67 guns

More orders will soon follow.

SCAR has blinded folks here. They have no idea there are other requirements, the most urgent being MRAP's. Soldiers are losing lives and limbs, people want SCAR. :disagree:
I have pointed out the urgent need for MRAP's but it's met with great uncertainty! It's considered far less important.

@Zarvan @Arsalan

View attachment 390788

Wait this Rifle is CZ 805 not CZ 806 and I support SCAR H as main standard for Army and Air Force and Navy and all our Para Military Forces. But I also support Pakistan producing more than one rifle series. Therefore Pakistan should check both BREN and Beretta and if Pakistan thinks it can resolve the faults in them due to which they failed one stage of tests than we should do it and test them again and as they pass tests start there production. We have massive Police to equip as well as we can launch these weapons in civilian market and export them also.

@Zarvan @Arsalan

View attachment 390788

It is, surely it is.
Considering how FN SCAR have failed with multiple sources and many trials till now, also how CZ can offer a wider range of goodies for its rifle, perhaps CZ offers the best option for us as well. Lets see how things progress. The chances for CZ to land x39 category are pretty bright and we will have to wait and see what happens in x51. One thing that might be at play here is POFs interest in somehow having to deal with one supplier. CZ already have a representatiin in x51 now and SCAR is reported to be coming with one in x39 soon. lets see!

Last edited:
It is, surely it is.
Considering how FN SCAR have failed with multiple sources and many trials till now, also how CZ can offer a wider range of goodies for its rifle, perhaps CZ offers the best option for us as well. Lets see how things progress. The chances for CZ to land x39 category are pretty bright and we will have to wait and see what happens in x51. One thing that might be at play here is POFs interest in somehow having to deal with one supplier. CZ already have a representatiin in x51 now and SCAR is reported to be coming with one in x39 soon. lets see!
If SCAR would have failed all the tests around the world it didn't turned into magic the day it landed in Pakistan and passed all the tests with flying colors. BREN failed in India it failed here also. No way one rifle passes the most difficult tests in a world. I am pretty sure no country bothered to test the Rifle in range such as ours except for India - 50 C to 50 C

If SCAR would have failed all the tests around the world it didn't turned into magic the day it landed in Pakistan and passed all the tests with flying colors. BREN failed in India it failed here also. No way one rifle passes the most difficult tests in a world. I am pretty sure no country bothered to test the Rifle in range such as ours except for India - 50 C to 50 C
Well SCAR failing with multiple forces is a fact and you can easily look it up on internet.It is not a caseof "IF" and is perhaps the only thing in this argume t that is known for sure. Just look it up!!

SCAR passing our trials is our "information". That is case of an "if"!!

Plus i remember once a very wise member here in forum said "we have been involved in all sorts of shady deals in the past". Wait, it was you wise friend. Remember? What applies to one gun applies to the other too!!!

Well SCAR failing with multiple forces is a fact and you can easily look it up on internet.It is not a caseof "IF" and is perhaps the only thing in this argume t that is known for sure. Just look it up!!

SCAR passing our trials is our "information". That is case of an "if"!!

Plus i remember once a very wise member here in forum said "we have been involved in all sorts of shady deals in the past". Wait, it was you wise friend. Remember? What applies to one gun applies to the other too!!!
No way it failed and if it failed 5 tests it can't pass the most difficult tests on face of the earth which is our tests

No way it failed and if it failed 5 tests it can't pass the most difficult tests on face of the earth which is our tests
If you really are having any troubles look up thise failuers on the internet do let me know and i can share all the links with details with you. This thread you are posting on is an example of one key NATO member rejecting SCAR in favor of Soviet caliber CZ. There are around half a dozen such examples, if yiu are having trouble finding them let me know and i can help. If it is a case of you claiming that all those countries and there armed forces who have had problems with SCAR are being run by idiots and you are the only smart guy with smart sources, well, there is nothing i can do to change this misconception.

If you really are having any troubles look up thise failuers on the internet do let me know and i can share all the links with details with you. This thread you are posting on is an example of one key NATO member rejecting SCAR in favor of Soviet caliber CZ. There are around half a dozen such examples, if yiu are having trouble finding them let me know and i can help. If it is a case of you claiming that all those countries and there armed forces who have had problems with SCAR are being run by idiots and you are the only smart guy with smart sources, well, there is nothing i can do to change this misconception.
I have read the links and I find it hard to believe that is the case there are many thing on internet not all are true. There was no way a rifle failing every where just passed the tests in -50 C to 50 C. FN guys didn't went to Hogwarts to get some magic placed on SCAR before coming here for tests.

I have read the links and I find it hard to believe that is the case there are many thing on internet not all are true. There was no way a rifle failing every where just passed the tests in -50 C to 50 C. FN guys didn't went to Hogwarts to get some magic placed on SCAR before coming here for tests.
So you have read about all those failuers but just do not beleive them to be true. The official accounts of various militaries. But you do beleive what people have told you iver facebook.

What are you suggesting? All those militarues were lieing about these failuers??

So you have read about all those failuers but just do not beleive them to be true. The official accounts of various militaries. But you do beleive what people have told you iver facebook.

What are you suggesting? All those militarues were lieing about these failuers??
Could be otherwise SCAR would have not passed our trials. Which one of these military tested the rifle in range such as we did let me guess no one but somehow SCAR passes all our tests with range I have told you over and over again and failed in less severe conditions. You have to be a genius to fall for that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom