What's new

So What If Pakistan Showed Wrong Pic at UN, Supa Puwa India has Done Something Funnier

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Even though Pakistan showed pic as a symbol and it is a fact that India uses pellet guns in IOK but since India is a supa puwa with centers of excellence, it has done something more funny and stupid.

Their foreign minister has read speech of Portuguese foreign minister by mistake:

WASHINGTON: The flub, in the eyes of Indian officialdom, was minor; but the feedback was ferocious.

India's external affairs minister SM Krishna, frequently under attack for not being up to speed in 21st century engagements, gave some more ammunition to his critics by inadvertently reading out the speech of the Portuguese foreign minister at a UN meeting on Friday. He cottoned on to the mistakes a couple of minutes into his delivery, but the faux pas rippled through the electronic world for hours, inviting both sarcasm and merriment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...inisters-speech-at-UN/articleshow/7483448.cms

So you prove Indian 'atrocities' in Kashmir by showing a victim in Palestine?

Till now I did believed that the girl that Pakistani diplomat showed was a Kashmiri and a pellet gun victim until exposed yesterday by Indian media. Now it seem all the pellet gun photos on net are fake.

Even though Pakistan showed pic as a symbol and it is a fact that India uses pellet guns in IOK but since India is a supa puwa with centers of excellence, it has done something more funny and stupid.

Their foreign minister has read speech of Portuguese foreign minister by mistake:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...inisters-speech-at-UN/articleshow/7483448.cms

Right dude India became a supapowa during that incident but after the photo flashing at UN it is Pakistan which actually deserves the supapowa status :enjoy:

Kashmir kai victims ki picture daikh kar tumhain kaun si sharam aa jani thi?

That pic was symbolic and was based on facts and not lies like sushma aunty did.

It was not symbolic. How come atrocities done on a unfortunate Palestine girl related to India? The Pakistani diplomat was caught lying. Once proved a liar, always a liar.

So What If Pakistan Showed Wrong Pic at UN , this was a planing to expose both countries by his own puppet friend TerrorMata.

esy kehty hain EK TEER SAY DOO SHEKAR.

So you've posted a news article on something which happened 6 years ago.

Dil ko bahlane ke liye galib khayal accha hai.:lol:

So What If Pakistan Showed Wrong Pic at UN , this was a planing to expose both countries by his own puppet friend TerrorMata.

esy kehty hain EK TEER SAY DOO SHEKAR.

Come back when world calls India terrormata. Pakistan has no credibility to talk on terrorism where world's top terrorist is caught and killed by US forces in a Pakistani military garrison. As Sushma Swaraj said 'look who is taking' ...aptly describes your post.

Right dude India became a supapowa during that incident but after the photo flashing at UN it is Pakistan which actually deserves the supapowa status :enjoy:

Nope supa puwa is for you. We are fine.

Go shot more pellets at kids for now.

It was not symbolic. How come atrocities done on a unfortunate Palestine girl related to India? .

Because you do the same in IOK.

How hard it is to understand even for your low IQ bharati? Or you deny that you don't use pellets in your imaginary atoot ang?

Come back when world calls India terrormata. Pakistan has no credibility to talk on terrorism where world's top terrorist is caught and killed by US forces in a Pakistani military garrison. As Sushma Swaraj said 'look who is taking' ...aptly describes your post.
Your point of osama bin laden being found in Pakistan is pointless. Many Nazi criminals were found in south America. Indians cannot use the argument that osama bin laden was found in Pakistan to attack Pakistanis. What about naxals in India?

Name me which country calls Pakistan terroristan other than India :lol:

Because you do the same in IOK.

How hard it is to understand even for your low IQ bharati? Or you deny that you don't use pellets in your imaginary atoot ang?

Now I have doubts over all those photos. Because until now that Palestine girl was the face of Kashmiri pellet gun victims. I have seen her so many times that even I assumed she was the victim. Now I guess many of those photos are planted and some may be Photoshopped.

Anyway, two good things happened...first now world will think Kashmir to be an ego battle between India and Pakistan rather than a human right issue.

Second, India doesn't have to talk to Pakistan after all the Hullabaloo that happened at UNGA. There is one thing that India hates is to talk to Pakistan especially on Kashmir. Now forget talks for next one decade.

Now I have doubts over all those photos. Because until now that Palestine girl was the face of Kashmiri pellet gun victims. I have seen her so many times that even I assumed she was the victim. Now I guess many of those photos are planted and some may be Photoshopped.

Anyway, two good things happened...first now world will think Kashmir to be an ego battle between India and Pakistan rather than a human right issue.

Second, India doesn't have to talk to Pakistan after all the Hullabaloo that happened at UNGA. There is one thing that India hates is to talk to Pakistan especially on Kashmir. Now forget talks for next one decade.
Wont talk about kashmir dispute eh? Face war then!

Back
Top Bottom