What's new

So, I got an Indian visa, what do you do in Chennai if you have 1 free week?

Only problem is that no hawkers are allowed even outside Delhi airport, forget cleaning your make belief shoes at the Delhi airport. šŸ¤Œ
Exactly what I thought reading this first. I remember watching this ā€œpoo on shoeā€ thing in a YouTube video by this YouTuber called Karl Rock(?) near CP in Delhi.

But in all my years living in Delhi, Iā€™ve never seen or heard about it outside that video. Sort of like a niche niche thing as far as scamsters go.

Bunch of jobless morons in here pretending to be employed where they wished they were. Iā€™d be surprised if the guy can even afford travel to India. Looking at you @Paul2

Come up with a better story.

India day 1 impressions: some bastard threw poo onto my shoe at Delhi airport, and demanded money to clean it.

The smell of evening Delhi... reminds me of my family's worst days in Beijing, and Harbin of nineties. Soot, sewage, and untreated diesel/CNG exhaust.
Common tourist trap in Delhi.

I am not sure, are you displaying your YouTube search skills?
How does it relate to what I said anyway?

Exactly what I thought reading this first. I remember watching this ā€œpoo on shoeā€ thing in a YouTube video by this YouTuber called Karl Rock(?) near CP in Delhi.

But in all my years living in Delhi, Iā€™ve never seen or heard about it outside that video. Sort of like a niche niche thing as far as scamsters go.

Bunch of jobless morons in here pretending to be employed where they wished they were. Iā€™d be surprised if the guy can even afford travel to India. Looking at you @Paul2

Come up with a better story.

Won't be surprised OP turns out to be one more yellow mongrel short on his quota of daily posts. šŸ¤£

Common tourist trap in Delhi.

To give some credit to Indian police, a policeman shooed him away, but not before he did his deed, so I rode to hotel with a piece of s smeared on my boot, and a face red from rage, and embarrassment.

Only problem is that no hawkers are allowed even outside Delhi airport

They swarmed me instantly when I left the airport. Here my experience didn't change from 5 years ago.

To give some credit to Indian police, a policeman shooed him away, but not before he did his deed, so I rode to hotel with a piece of s smeared on my boot, and a face red from rage, and embarrassment.

They swarmed me instantly when I left the airport. Here my experience didn't change from 5 years ago.

Sure, you think they swarm around slitty eyed mongrels? šŸ¤£

I have no doubt you have the same experience 5 years ago sitting inside your home and visiting India inside your brain.

B
India day 1 impressions: some bastard threw poo onto my shoe at Delhi airport, and demanded money to clean it.

The smell of evening Delhi... reminds me of my family's worst days in Beijing, and Harbin of nineties. Soot, sewage, and untreated diesel/CNG exhaust.
Not possible at the airport . You cant enter there without verification. You must have watched that karl rock video
Don't lie troll

Are you sure you didnā€™t just s-h-i-t yourself randomly and forgot to wipe?

Itā€™s really your fault for not taking care of these things earlier instead of embarrassing yourself in public forums like this.

Itā€™s really your fault for not taking care of these things earlier instead of embarrassing yourself in public forums like this.

I think the ones embarrassing themselves are you guys. I guess my fault was not heeding my experience from 5 yrs ago and outright running through that swarm at the exit.

Not possible at the airport . You cant enter there without verification.

Go there just any day now, and there are swarms of fake taxis, hawkers, trinket sellers, and other unpleasant personel right at the exit.

I think the ones embarrassing themselves are you guys.

Go there just any day now, and there are swarms of fake taxis, hawkers, and other unpleasant personel right at the exit.
Those are not fake taxis. All of them have police verification . I know taxi drivers swarm around there and hawk like crazy, they try to take away the first passenger they see because of the competition between different companies. But your comment about poo on your shoe is fake and racist. Honestly you should pack up your bags and leave if you don't like the place. Go back to your little isolation ward in wuhan. Why work for a taiwanese company in india if you're a hardcore communist chinese ?

Honestly you should pack up your bags and leave if you don't like the place.

Well, I decided to spend few days in Delhi exactly because I wanted to see red fort, agra and such once a while properly, with hopes at least touristy places have seen law & order improved since Modi came to power.

It was a running thought in my mind that somebody will demand a photo confirmation. Seeing that thought being just confirmed grosses me out.

Ill see how the South has changed over the last 5 years.

Why work for a taiwanese company in india if you're a hardcore communist chinese ?

I never been a commie, I've turned a nationalist even before I got disillusioned with the red ideology as such. I stopped fearing the party, and then I started resenting it after spending 5 years of my life working at OBOR projects abroad for the betterment of the country, and getting the first hand experience of how it all worked.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom