What's new

So how good is Pakistan’s JF-17 fighter? Analysis from RUSI think-tank’s Justin Bronk

And although our strategy is to shoot first/kill first. there is a reasonable chance of both platforms surviving the initial exchange. In this case, the merge will ensue.
I don't think so keeping in mind of JF-17 range there is no chance pilot of JF-17 go for dog fight against SU-30, they fire BVR and disengage even after surviving BVR there is no chance SU-30 also go for another adventure.

At the low speeds at which flankers become maneuverable, they are sitting ducks.

Sorry didn’t get you are you saying Flankers are valnurable at low speed or they are sitting ducks at low speed?

Sorry didn’t get you are you saying Flankers are valnurable at low speed or they are sitting ducks at low speed?

If it tries its famous 'dance in the sky' in a fur ball, then yes, it is a sitting duck, really.

I don't think so keeping in mind of JF-17 range there is no chance pilot of JF-17 go for dog fight against SU-30, they fire BVR and disengage even after surviving BVR there is no chance SU-30 also go for another adventure.

I am not making this up, these are the rules of modern aerial warfare.

If it tries its famous 'dance in the sky' in a fur ball, then yes, it is a sitting duck, really.

What makes you think it’s designed to dance? Lol you guys are simply hilarious or ignorant.

I won’t delve deep into the subject but there is a reason Su 30 is regarded as an able competitor to western fighters on the twin engine segment.

Just look at the passive BARs radar spec and find out how colossal the power ratio and how long it’s range in look up mode.

There is a reason Su 30 is called mini AWACS. And if you talk about the RSS of this fighter both at low speed and max out then couple that with 3D thrust vectoring, you will understand what it can do.

SU is sitting ducks at low speed for what ?
do you know any jet with speed having more than air to air missiles ?

At this point you are not making sense at all. Take a deep breath, and present your arguments clearly and concisely. I surmise you don't believe that Thunder can take on Flanker. Now tell me, WHY do you think so?

What makes you think it’s designed to dance? Lol you guys are simply hilarious or ignorant.

I won’t delve deep into the subject but there is a reason Su 30 is regarded as an able competitor to western fighters on the twin engine segment.

Just look at the passive BARs radar spec and find out how colossal the power ratio and how long it’s range in look up mode.

There is a reason Su 30 is called mini AWACS. And if you talk about the RSS of this fighter both at low speed and max out then couple that with 3D thrust vectoring, you will understand what it can do.

And you are taking my comment completely out of context. My original reply was to someone who said flanker can beat thunder based simply on its super-maneuverability. And my response was that in a real fight this super-maneuverability is of no use. Is this very hard to understand?

At this point you are not making sense at all. Take a deep breath, and present your arguments clearly and concisely. I surmise you don't believe that Thunder can take on Flanker. Now tell me, WHY do you think so?
You are making sense ... while maneuvering Su -30 is sitting duck .... that's epic

God bless you mr authority .. bye

You are authority on maneuverability
I am just waiting for how jf is more maneuverable than Su-30

or you mean Su's maneuverability is disadvantage for jet ?

OK. First understand what the other person is saying. Let me state this more clearly:

The super-maneuverability of SU-30 MKI comes at the cost of reduced speed, which becomes a disadvantage for it. Is this clear?

You are making sense ... while maneuvering Su -30 is sitting duck .... that's epic

God bless you mr authority .. bye

Oh well, and another high and mighty 'expert' bites the dust.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom