What's new

Snowfall in lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
you dont make any sense....if u cant understand the ball map then i dont know what u will....i have only this to say....haters gonna hate...:cheers:

The one where you were claiming Tropic of Capricorn as Equator??
It was but lame attempt to prove Pakistan a part of central Asia.

Here you can learn the boundaries of Central and south Asia from a United Nations website

http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/centrasia.pdf

http://www.un.org/Depts/Cartographic/map/profile/seasia.pdf

Arre snowfall Lahore main hui hai to Amritsar bhi hui hogi..

Lahore keda Japan vich haiga, te Amritsar Africa vich..:lol:

aiwai hi khamkha di bhesh..Chalo maan lita Pakistan to doosri duniya vich haiga..Kushhhh

aiwai hi khamkha di bhesh..Chalo maan lita Pakistan to doosri duniya vich haiga..Kushhhh

jai amritsar ich hoi tai koi video vikha....bherkan naa maar :lol:

refer to may ball map in previous posts...that will show you one ball is above red line and other is lower....simple :lol:

Are you demented or what? ..I just showed you UN maps for both the regions..now again you referring to some stupid balls map you created on your own..Few posts earlier you were also calming that Equator passes through India and so does tropic of Capricorn!!...what's wrong with you?

Are you demented or what? ..I just showed you UN maps for both the regions..now again you referring to some stupid balls map you created on your own..Few posts earlier you were also calming that Equator passes through India!!...whats wrong with you?

It happens when delusional..

Are you demented or what? ..I just showed you UN maps for both the regions..now again you referring to some stupid balls map you created on your own..Few posts earlier you were also calming that Equator passes through India and so does tropic of Capricorn!!...what's wrong with you?

are u retarded or what?nowhere did i said that red line is equator...that red line and those balls were to show the geographical difference between india and Pakistan

Parents should keep a check on how their kids are wasting time on these forums... spend some more time in reading your school books before you come and debate on an international forum.

haters gonna hate:lol:

are u retarded or what?nowhere did i said that red line is equator...that red line and those balls were to show the geographical difference between india and Pakistan

But you did say that Equator passes through India !!..should I find you the concerned post?

Henceforth refer to legitimate map to prove something ..don't claim things ..from where you will end up embarrassing yourself.
And once again refer to UN map ..to find out which region you lie in.

larai is gal tay ho rahi hai keh pakistan india da hisa nahi hai tay ai sach way pakistani waqi india da hisa nahi hai :tongue:

But you did say that Equator passes through India !!..should I find you the concerned post?

Henceforth refer to legitimate map to prove something ..don't claim things ..from where you will end up embarrassing yourself.
And once again refer to UN map ..to find out which region you lie in.

well dude i dont know what you are saying...i have already said and proved what i wanted......india is on lower latitudes and is almost on equator....Pakistan is way above and gets identified with greater middle east and central asia according to west and climate and topography proves it...thats it now i am out ..you are free to troll :lol:

well dude i dont know what you are saying...i have already said and proved what i wanted......india is on lower latitudes and is almost on equator....Pakistan is way above and gets identified with greater middle east and central asia according to west and climate and topography proves it...thats it now i am out ..you are free to troll :lol:

i have seen on many well known sites pakistan and afghanistan are shown in middle east .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom