What's new

Snowfall in lahore

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: man, you wanted to show the world that it snowed in lahore...instead, in frustration of none showing interest, you started showing world maps, Indian map, pakistani map, Lot of red blue lines...even got the equator wrong...my god you are one of a kind. :lol:

never argue with a fool.... he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.....

i shouldnt argue with blind and people who named their country after a river that flows in a foreign land :cheers:

:lol: man, you wanted to show the world that it snowed in lahore...instead, in frustration of none showing interest, you started showing world maps, Indian map, pakistani map, Lot of red blue lines...even got the equator wrong...my god you are one of a kind. :lol:

anyone with 2 eyes can see one circle is in central asia and other is in south asia on equator :bunny:

2vxkdxi.jpg

i shouldnt argue with blind and people who named their country after a river that flows in a foreign land :cheers:

-------------------------Deleted-----------------------

No comments once again

never argue with a fool.... he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience..... :D

Koi mujhe batayega India main se equator kab se paas hone laga...... Is it me or am i reading out of context.....

I would be sleeping when half of India shifted to southern hemisphere,.....

Koi mujhe batayega India main se equator kab se paas hone laga...... Is it me or am i reading out of context.....

I would be sleeping when half of India shifted to southern hemisphere,.....

Jab se pakistan Arab country ban gaya.. :lol:

anyone with 2 eyes can see one circle is in central asia and other is in south asia on equator :bunny:

2vxkdxi.jpg

Yes sir, i agree with you. Btw thanks Divya for the advice. He just invented another equator. I think the 3rd equator of his is passing through gujarat and kashmir:lol:

Jab se pakistan Arab country ban gaya.. :lol:

Damn it i guess i was in hibernation.... Are we still on earth or humanlings shifted over to Pandora....

Waise thats not a problem after so many years of boot licking wannabe arabs should get arab status....

2vxkdxi.jpg

And that red line is the equator???

Oh my God!

What else can you tell me about earth?? :woot::woot:

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Yes sir, i agree with you. Btw thanks Divya for the advice. He just invented another equator. I think the 3rd equator of his is passing through gujarat and kashmir:lol:

The earth has two equators!!!

Man today this Red_Boron showed us what all thing they are taught in school !! instead of anti non-muslim and and indian texts if your textbook had some geography then you wouldnt be making fun of yourself in this forum..

feel sorry for indians....this is suppose to happen and is a lesson for the founding fathers not to name their holes after rivers that flows in foreign land.....just like gandhi....now indians are left to defend his inferiority complex :lol:

Irony is Naam to naam Pakistan ka Kashmir bhi hamare paas hai... :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom