What's new

Snipers ? How effective can they be behind enemy lines ?

sohail.ishaque

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Just a thought that came to mind. Isn't it possible that Pakistan provide sniper rifles to Kashmiris and hunt the indian dogs down ? why can't we do that. Forget about the world, They only stand with the strong. 27th Feb is the latest example.

I am no expert but that was just an idea that came to my mind and i wanted to share it. It may be dumb but..

your thoughts plz.

how you suggest we launch them 'behind' ... remember... war is nothing but a mere line of communication.. idk how they can stay in hostile environment where some locals can be spy. but yes, sniper can survive alone as they are not just marksmen,,

Just a thought that came to mind. Isn't it possible that Pakistan provide sniper rifles to Kashmiris and hunt the indian dogs down ? why can't we do that. Forget about the world, They only stand with the strong. 27th Feb is the latest example.

I am no expert but that was just an idea that came to my mind and i wanted to share it. It may be dumb but..

your thoughts plz.
it actually happened and was quite disastrous for Indian forces
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...yatra-route/articleshow/70512990.cms?from=mdr
for a while it terrorized Indian forces to core

Bhai it takes years of training to make a sniper... you expect common civilians to be given snipers and they will be proficient in how to use it?

Bhai it takes years of training to make a sniper... you expect common civilians to be given snipers and they will be proficient in how to use it?
Well then we can send our own trained snipers. After all Kashmir is a war zone and belongs to no country. So sending some snipers won't break any law.

Hi,

Either you have it or you don't---it does not take years to make you one---. It also depends on what kind of rifle you are using for what distances---.

With a right scope and some basics with a .50 caliber rifle a 1000 yards is a piece of cake and same with a .338 Lapua---700-800 yards with a .308---not so easy---but 500-600 yards can be done---without too much training to the right people who have a knack for shooting---.

your thoughts plz.
No.

Pakistan should only pursue the Kashmir cause on International Diplomatic channel with full force. Pakistan should not take part in any military action inside Kashmir unless IA attacks.

Last edited:

your thoughts plz.
That requires years of training and discipline, time that Pakistan doesn't have.

Not dumb . But it would require extreme covert delivery of Kashmiris . And with the current lockdown&curfew situation , it's not possible . Quote me , if possible .

your thoughts plz.

They will categorize them as terrorists from Pakistan and it could effect the FATF in October
Well then we can send our own trained snipers. After all Kashmir is a war zone and belongs to no country. So sending some snipers won't break any law.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom