What's new

Snakes protected by Musharraf

Musharraf was the second best head of state Pakistan ever had and Imran Khan is best
Every traitor hates him

true accountability will start when mushraf and kayani are hanged for their support for mqm and ppp for their crimed against people of Pakistan!

PPP was especially revived by Musharraf by making a deal with Benazeer Bhutto for her return to Pakistani politics on "orders" of US establishment, otherwise PPP had become totally irrelevant before that deal and the return of Benazeer Bhutto to Pakistan in 2007.

These are the snakes once protected by Musharraf for political gain,
How long our military establishment will do like this to our country, Musharraf must be accountable for his acts and his supporters also need to understand that these political acts of establishment is only damaging the reputation of whole organisation.

I am Muslim, a Pakistani and these buffoons are nothing more than a bunch of traitors to Pakistan.

PPP was especially revived by Musharraf by making a deal with Benazeer Bhutto on "orders" of US establishment, otherwise PPP had become totally irrelevant before that deal and the return of Benazeer Bhutto to Pakistan in 2007.
PPP has a strong support base in Sindh because it's a Sindhi nationalist party and a lot of jialas in Punjab
The artificial party which he revived was PMLN

These are the snakes once protected by Musharraf for political gain,
How long our military establishment will do like this to our country, Musharraf must be accountable for his acts and his supporters also need to understand that these political acts of establishment is only damaging the reputation of whole organisation.

not only politicains ,,, but in uniform snakes exist till today.........no one talks about it.? some got promotion, some got contracts,some got millions from no where..
the tradegy is politcians only got hanged and punished..in pakistan..

everyone loved musharraf while he was in power,, as soon as he was gone the bootpolishers joined the next band wagon/ and next band wagon..

till the same band wagon reached banigala..

same /game still continues...................

PPP was especially revived by Musharraf by making a deal with Benazeer Bhutto for her return to Pakistani politics on "orders" of US establishment, otherwise PPP had become totally irrelevant before that deal and the return of Benazeer Bhutto to Pakistan in 2007.
exactly musharaf wad coward and greedy and just to stay in power he made a deal with ppp signed nro and gave them license to destroy Pakistan kayani made sure that deal promise made by his fellow general is fullfilled and allowed ppp to fk the country and loot everythujg they could! so yeh hang them both give corrupt aholes a clear msg mou na khol paye aur paisay wapis karay!

Musharraf was the second best head of state Pakistan ever had and Imran Khan is best
Every traitor hates him
i really want your definition of "traitor" you are very quick to stick this label to everyone who disagree with you views . so please enlighten me

For those going off about this being MQM, please understand that there are fringe elements in all parties.

To give you an example, the most fringe elements of Sindhi nationalistic parties will have separatist tendencies (if one recalls GM Syed's Jiyay Sind Mahaz). The same elements exist within Pashtun nationalists (they don't buy into the separation of Pashtuns across Pakistan and Afghanistan). The same goes for Balochis. Even amongst Punjabis, I have personally been in settings where people have questioned Pakistaniat.

Musharraf was a pragmatist. He felt, and rightly so, that without cooperating with MQM in Karachi, which is a very significant cog in Pakistan's economy, he would be negatively affecting Pakistan's economic progress (which was the case during BB and NS' time prior to his takeover) thus his alignment with MQM.

MQM has its own fringe clowns who will go to the extreme with which the vast majority of Karachi Muhajirs will never agree. For Muhajirs, it has always been Pakistan first and then their ethnicity. This is why Muhajirs participate in all walks of life including a very sizable number serving in the PakMil. The most recent casualty taken by the PA (Maj Adeel Shahid) was a Karachiite and a Muhajir.

One can fault Musharraf for many decisions (as we can every single leader in Pakistan) but NEVER for being anti-state or working against the interests of Pakistan willfully.

I think for Pakistan,sovereignty and stability these oversees MQM peoples are the most dangerous one who claim to be Karachites as well. They are more in numbers and are more vocals too.Look Tariq Fateh,Hussain Haqqani,Dr Taqi they all are so called Karachites. I have seen some here in Canada too who although born and raised in Pakistan but introduce themselves as Lakhnavi or Dehlvi etc.Such few are in my company too who always tried to prove that they are more Indian than the Pakistani just to get favor from Indians supervisors and managers.But I along with my Singh friends kicked their asses very well.One of my friend who is Indian Muslim from Hyderabad told that RAW has recruited Indian Muslims and using them as tool to trap these so called Karachites. These RAW agents being Muslim have advantage. Thay can easily interact with any one.Before PMIK ,s govt anti Pakistan elements like MQM and PTM were very active here in GTA. Now I can see hardly any activity from them.Either they have gone underground or they have abandoned their activities.I had a chance to talk to MQM sympathizers on several occasions.They always talked about discrimination in Pakistan.Since mob lynching news from India are coming on continuous bases.They donot talk about discrimination in Pakistan any more.

Last edited:
One can fault Musharraf for many decisions (as we can every single leader in Pakistan) but NEVER for being anti-state or working against the interests of Pakistan willfully.

And how would you reconcile the Kargil misadventure with that claim?

........ They are more in numbers and are more vocals too.Look Tariq Fateh,Hussain Haqqani,Dr Taqi they all are so called Karachites. I have seen some here in Canada too who although born and raised in Pakistan but introduce themselves as Lakhnavi or Dehlvi etc.Such few are in my company too who always tried to prove that they are more Indian than the Pakistani just to get favor from Indians supervisors and managers.But I along with my Singh friends kicked their asses very well.One of my friend who is Indian Muslim from Hyderabad told that RAW has recruited Indian Muslims and using them as tool to trap these so called Karachites. These RAW agents being Muslim have advantage. Thay can easily interact with any one.Before PMIK ,s govt anti Pakistan elements like MQM and PTM were very active here in GTA. Now I can see hardly any activity from them.Either they have gone underground or they have abandoned their activities.I had a chance to talk to MQM sympathizers on several occasions.They always talked about discrimination in Pakistan.Since mob lynching news from India are coming on continuous bases.They donot talk about discrimination in Pakistan any more.

I cannot forget an incident that happened in front of my eyes in Germany by "some karachites", so we were in a masjid which is "run/managed" by pakistani punjabis belonging to Gujranwala, Gujrat, Sialkot, Jehlum etc. and naturally the "main language" that you would hear in that mosjid would be "punjabi" language, quite natural. Now we had a large "student community" from Pakistan studying in the university of that city in Germany and in Ramadan they used to come to this masjid to do Iftaari. Most of these students were "karachites" with urdu as their mother language. Now we used to speak punjabi language even in front of them and I always found them "extremely jealous" of us speaking our mother language punjabi and once I heard one of these karachite saying to other karachite that "punjabi language is triple language", can you believe it this guy was saying this sentence sitting in masjid and on top of it he had long beard like a molvi. I have experienced some other instances also where "karachite" used to show their disgust towards us punjabi speaking students talking to each other in punjabi langauge even though we never poked our noses in their affairs.

Last edited:
Muhajirs, it has always been Pakistan first and then their ethnicity.

Someone plz make me understand once and for all how does it become an ethnicity and on what basis when majority don't belong to a common tribe to begin with?

Would anyone call a city overwhelmingly inhabited by Syeds, siddiques, farooqis, Khans, memon, badaamis and many more an ethnicity just coz the all migrated from some place? Don't give me the language bs all paakis speak urdu, nothing special about a people speaking it in Karachi

Please, This is not a Mahajir or non Mahajir problem ( I am also from Karachi), MQM was renown terrorist and anti Pakistan organisation and Musharraf used them to strengthen his position and for suppressing opposition, This was a anti Pakistan and a criminal act by Musharraf and he should be accountable for that.

Back
Top Bottom