What's new

SMS Thread!!

Maths Teacher to Bush's son:

If You have to divide 3 apples among 4 children equally, what would you do?

Bush's son: I'll kill one.

The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.

"Just think how nice it will be to look at it when you are all grown up and say, 'There's Jennifer, she's a lawyer,' or 'That's Michael, He's a doctor.'

A small voice at the back of the room rang out, "And there's the teacher, she's dead."

A Chinese Call center

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me..

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak
to me. Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan .. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But
what's this urgent matter
about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe
Wan was involved in an accident.
Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital.
Right now, Avery Wan is on
his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the
hospital, then the accident isn't
an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time
for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree ..

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry . Now give me your name!!

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree ..

Caller: Oh .....God.... ...

Hey here is a political dig taken by Mr. Narendra Modi against Congress.

Congress had claimed amongst its parties achievement the Oscar Sucess of Slum dog Milionaire.
Guess wot Modi says... Yes its true the success of slumdog goes to Congress, as if it werent the rule of Congress for 40-50 years there wouldnt have been any slums in india for such a movie to be made..!!!! :lol:

Hhehe i found it funny any body else in the same boat...;)

A cute little friendship poem:

Monsoon rain or summer heat...

U R d reason y i breathe...

Tell me friend wat is sweet...

Is dat 'U' or Ur heart dat beat.:smitten:

Ashu
ashiyana-yoga-goa.com

^^^ I didnt know people like us so much!:D

Congrats F16 you are a celebrity now :rofl::rofl:

Nah seriously duhashtmish, was busy in another thread :P

I think people are getting addicted to both of your chatar patar. lol
Even u sounded busy today. i work in my office and every once in a while f5 this page and read the stuff from this site.
I enjoy this section too cause it gives some funny kicks most times. And sometimes i call up my friends on phone and read them the jokes from here. lol

This thread is only limited to 4-5 members now...I wonder why? Let me name them:
duhastmish
afreind,
ilovef16,
and me

Enigma bhi nahi aata ab to....:what: probably busy with junior enigmass..lol:lol:

P.s Duhashtmish I'll try and post some more jokes for you so that you can really go along well with your girl friends on cell....;)

Last edited:
I'm sure you all know that Nawaz Sharif made a bold statement about Zardari in a press conference " I think Zardari is possessed by Musharraf's spirit"
And Today I heard Musharaf's Statement on Geo" Nawaz se kehna, be careful, kahin meri rooh (spirit) unke ander bhi na chali jaye"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I saw today shahbaz sharif while he was adressing PML-N workers....He got very emotional.I like SS...anyways lets spare this thread from politics....:)

ilovef16 and duhashtmish...I am done with my sms's...aur nahi hain mere pass...so this thread needs some posts from you guys to stay alive or this may well be the end..:)

Last edited:
I saw today shahbaz sharif while he was adressing PML-N workers....He got very emotional.I like SS...anyways lets spare this thread from politics....:)

ilovef16 and duhashtmish...I am done with my sms's...aur nahi hain mere pass...so this thread needs some posts from you guys to stay alive or this may well be the end..:)

To keep the thread alive let me post something...

Arz kia hai..!

Usne mujhe chorr diya ab kia kerna hai jee ke Faraz..

.Kya kami thi mujh mai siwaye vitamin A,B,C aur D ke..!

Have u noticed the grass?...Even if somebody steps on it,It never gets hurt and it never hurts others too..When a wild storm attacks,All the big trees uproots but the simple grass survives ...What's the hint?

Live like the grass,Stay noble and humble,Be simple yet Strong.:tup:

Back
Top Bottom